The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

I good, shattered but good :) CD 6 Clomid day 2 of the 50 mg FX it works.

Just a flying visit got the family visiting :)

Calasen 23 days until your wedding! Are you ready? I still haven't ordered my pictures from April! lol

I think I O'd yesterday. Woo hoo!

Bbyo- sure looks like you did!!!! Woot woot!! Are you doing the progesterone?

starting to get excited just lots of fiddly things to do now, but i keep injuring my ring finger!!!! Not a good sign! mostly done for my part its just family hassles now :)

No progesterone this cycle, only the FB. I am extremely nauseated today. I don't know if it's O or the FB or what. Does anyone else get nauseated around O time? I still have tons of watery CM. I mean TONS. And I have had ovary cramps for a week. IDK what exactly FB did to me but it sure did something!

No more injuries Calasen! :) I'm so excited for you!! Where are you having your ceremony?

just in the local registry office :) Not one for pomp and circumstance, but having a big party after with all friends and family :)

Bbyo- that all sounds really promising! I think I did actually O, I've been having a lot of creamy cm. I've been nauseaus everyday!! I think it's my meds tho.

Calasen- how fun!!!! Can't wait to see pics :D

bbyo, i think I o'ed today or yesterday... BUDDIES!! yay!! :)

tons of ewcm CD18, CD19 just a tinyyyy bit... completely dry today on CD20. Feeling like I got EXCELLENT timing this round!
I cant wait until we all find out we are pregnant later this month. hah

stacey- when will you test?!

calasen, omgosh cant believe its sooo close. im dying to see pics already!! gah! you are gonna be sooo beautiful!

Yay! cycle buddies! It's been quiet around here so I need someone to obsess with over every little thing every single day! DH and I have BD every day since Saturday and we will BD again tonight for good measure and maybe Friday night too! He is worn out! lol We are headed out of town on Saturday so we won't have much chance to BD anyway. He gets weird about doing it at his parents house! haha

Today I feel like Count Dracula! 1 DPO ah ah ah!!

Taurus did you temp this month?

Molly- not anytime soon! lol...I don't think I even have a chance if I even did O,dtd 3 days before O :( not good timing. I have a feeling its gonna be another provera cycle.

Bbyo- you have had awesome timing! That's fantastic. I have been temping... Writing them down,.been kind of half a**ed, to be honest. I've been really stressed this month and have been trying to not to be obsessed with TTC although its hard. Waaah. Lol my LP is generally 12 days and I'm saying I'm 1dpo now....testing the 12th of this month.

Stacey, don't count yourself off. o day could still be slightly off plus... It only takes 1! 3 days before is still considered fertile time!! :) woop woop!! Let's make some babies!! Haha

I'm thinking about not temping anymore, these temps are driving me crazy! If I get rid of one high temp my line is gone. If it weren't for mini vacation next week , I would probAbly start my provera.

Jones I know it's frustrating to temp (My post O temps are apparently 97.2....so low!) but I think in the end it will be worth it. You may need them if you get to the RE stage and you'll kick yourself for not having them (like I did). I wish I would have been temping from the very beginning now.

Count Dracula Moment: 2 DPO ah ah ah

Stacey- I will play devil's advocate here. Since you have pcos and your temps are so confusing, I say take a break. If you can BD every few days all cycle I think you have a decent chance of catching the egg.

Hi yall. Hows everybody doing?? FX'd For some good news for you ladies. Results are back on the testing for baby, everything was fine, nothing wrong. Just stopped developing, doctor said i just dont know what to tell you, generally we dont do testing until a woman has had 3 MC. And i would like to see you wait three months and try again PSHHHHHHH. Are you kidding me!! do this again, you mean to tell me I need to gox through this horribleness(is that a word!>??? lol ive lost it!) one more time to get even more horrible wating for tests. Just the thought of it makes me want to curl up in a ball and sleep for a week! .... anywho good luck to yalls eggies this month!

Here is my problem now, We have decided to *maybe* try again in one year. but, what to do for birth control for that year?? My doctor has given me BC Pills. But, prior to having my son, and daughter i was NEVER on birth control!! Mirena was my first. So do you think it would be helpful to stay off birth control for the year, Im trying to re-do everything I did right when i got BFp with my kiddos in the future. So Im thinking that will be the best??

Babyo- I have given a lot of thought to your random cd12 temp spike. I suspect there is some kind of hormonal explanation. But I have no idea what it is. Otherwise, a coincidence that it has happened on that day more then once and explained by something environmental? Alcohol consumption or maybe DH had been cuddling up to you and warmed you up?

Lvn- if I were you I would chart my temps to avoid. Then when we were ready to ttc I would be super familiar with my cycle and conceiving would be a snap!
If you don't want to chart, then I vote for condoms. The hormones in birth control can definitely mess with your body, and we all know how frustrating that can be when you are ready to make a baby!

Molly and Babyo- I think you both had fabulous timing and I am dying for time to pass so you can start testing!!!

Dreamers- how are you? Do you think you really had AF?

Calasen- I hope you will share lots of pics with us of the big day! Are you traveling on a honey moon after?

Lvn--get taking charge of your fertility (the book). It explains how to do birth control without any hormones (BBT, etc.). That is what I will do if I ever have a baby. I told DH that I will never go on birth control again. I know that is what messed up my hormones and I'm not interested in doing that to by body again!!!

Thats our plan as well. No more birth control for us. I started on the pill at 14 for acne, changed to depo at 18 when I became active (cuz I sucked at remembering to take the pill every day!!) And then switched to mirena at 24 when reports started showing substantial bone lots caused by extended use of depo. So ten years of constant birth control...never again! We will only be preventing by bbt/observing cm, etc.

I'm staring at 33 so I don't really have time to prevent if we want three kids. Lol. I should focus on getting #1 here first!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->