The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

I think my dip was the second estrogen surge. I had EW CM in my undies this evening. Lol I was like crap on you CM!! Where we're you when O was here!?!?

15 days until our appointment!

BByo- fX'd!!!! YAY for ewcm! lol, I only get it a day or two before AF.

Liz- I am, Keeps me going :(. And I've kinda gotten use to it too lol.

I have had random ewcm several days after ovulation. I don't know what is going on with our bodies! No idea!

I googled the heck out of it and it said it's a second estrogen surge. What I don't get is why my second surge produces EW CM and my first one DOES NOT.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!

It's almost midnight so.....14 days until our appointment!

dreamers, I am so eager for you to be back to OFFICIALLY ttc! This is so exciting! Do you have a plan of action for this cycle? Doing anything special? Wishing you the best of luck!

Thanks Taurus - me too! I was going to chart/OPK/watch CM/CP but Ive managed to lose my BBT. Im taking it as a sign to relax and not chart temps this cycle - I will do the rest though. Ive just brought goji berries based on the book Im reading saying its good for follicle development.

afm, 3DPO! wow, time is passing extra extra slow. I am trying so hard to think positive...to know that I will be pregnant this time around. I always wanted my kids closer together than what they will be, but I figure this is obviously just how its meant to be. FX I get knocked up this cycle, as my due date would be my birthday! I won't mind sharing! hehe

That would be so fun!

What's new with you ladies? Do anything fun this weekend?

hopefully going whale watching on the boat - weather has to be good though, I wont go if Im just going to feel seasick all day. I would love to get a close up photo of a humpback this year.

I am already planning on how I will tell my husband, close family, then everyone else about my pregnancy that isnt even here yet. I have been dreaming about how everything will fall into place. *sigh* I am soo super stricken with baby fever...and they say that 90% of couples conceive within a year...and I'm on cycle 11...so statistically I am getting close, right?! lol
Am I the only one that does this?!

So you must be getting pregnant this cycle or next! Excellent :happydance:

As for EWCM - I often get a second load a few days before AF which I ignore!

Looks like my corpus luteum got its rear end in gear this morning and finally made some progesteone. I'm so proud of my temp! Lol

Nice temp spike Bbyo!!!!!!

I think, maybe I ovulated? I was having a little cramping!

bbyo- loving your chart! :) yay!! *happy dance*

stacey- nice temp rise today! Looks like you O'ed, to me! :D My fingers are crossed super hard for you!

dreamers, I hope statistics work in my favor this go around. lol Where are you in your cycle now?

calasen- 18 DAYS!!! AAAGGHHHHH So close! I am so anxious to see all the pics! Hope you flood the thread with them! I love weddings!

One of us HAS to get a BFP this cycle! Again, statistically...at least one of us will! FX FX FX!

afm, 5DPO! I was online shopping for pee sticks on amazon but I decided just to go to walmart and get some frer's. if an ic was positive i would just go buy an frer for confirmation anyway! id like to think i could wait until 12 dpo but... i want to test at 9. lol if I get the 3 pack I can test 9, 10, and 11!!! why not?!?! oh goodness, im crazy... lol

Well, So much for that temp rise! I was a little warm that night. I always seem to get warm when DH is in the same bed lol. So I guess I have to wait more! ughhh

I'm sorry stacey! FX it shoots back up tomorrow. I need you to O so we can can all get preggy this cycle together! :)

What's everyone up to today??

lazy day for me!!! I have no energy, story of my life lol. My parents are flying in from Texas on Friday. So I'm really ready for this week to be over!!!! next week we head to Canada for a few days, just me and DH. That should be fun!

I'm ready for us all to have BFPs. My temp stayed up which is good for sleeping in an air mattress in a frigid room. I was so cold this morning that my temp was actually a surprise.

Jones--the metformin worked for my SIL. Keep at it!

Hi... not too much to say here but hope everything is working along for yall.

Lovn- -hope your recovering OK?

Stacey - where are you going to in canada? I loved the rockies and cant wait to get to see more of the country

Op - chart looks great!

AFM - CD 10, Im hoping to ovulate in the next couple of days. I got EWCM for the first time and am planning to BD tomorrow, although OPKs still negative. Last time conceived on CD 11, got a positive OPK CD 12. Lost my thermometer (somehow??!) so no temping this cycle. I guess Ill find it or buy another one if no luck this cycle. Got a new job which Im super excited about - so things are definately looking up.

Have a great day ladies :kiss:

Lvn- How are you feeling?

Dreamers- We're going to Vancouver. spending 3 days there. Dh and I haven't had much alone time, so this will be much needed for both of us! I'm really excited, must I say even nervous? Yay! for ewcm!!! FX!

BByo- seems like your temp is staying up!!! FX!

Molly- How's you? Hows the 2ww treating you?

Liz- How's pregnancy treating you? Hope you're doing well..

Mellissa- How's it going? enjoying the baby I bet!

stacey- cant wait to hear all about your trip. Hope you have a LOVELY time :)
also, my tww is going fine... 6/7DPO. not much going on at all, really. Not feeling much of anything.

Hows everyone doing today? Any plans for the weekend?

Hope everyone is getting a relief from the hot weather. It's finally going to drop into the 80s where I am. That's a huge relief after a month of 110.

Anyway, the spotting has sort of started again. My CM is beige tinged and it's 8 dpo. Right on time. :(

Also, I forgot my blog log in! lol IDK how to get it again. That is my weekend project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->