The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Omg Stacey!!!!! It's so hard to see on a pic, but if you can see a line then it's the beginnings of a bfp!!! Got all my fingers an toes crossed for you hun xxx when will you test again???? What was your temp today??xx

Lucy - Ive heard sex works as well! Good luck. Cant believe your there already, time does fly! Cant wait to see a picture of your little one

Stacey - Congratulations on ovulating! Finally! Your lady bits DO work after all! I cant convince myself I can see a line, but your temps do look good. Test again tomorrow and see if its more obvious? It would be amazing to suddenly get your bfp!

AFM - willpower failed me today. Ive been spotting for 3 weeks, so Ive been struggling waiting for my next ultrasound in 12 days. I locked myself in a room with the work ultrasound and saw little one again - heart beating and baby jumping with hiccups! It completely made my day!

Dreamers that's completely stunning!!! Wait untill baby is bigger an your entire belly jumps all over the place when baby gets hiccups!!! I'd have probably scanned myself too, just to stop the worrying, its completely the wrong time to be stressed! I hope the spotting eases for you x but at least you know baby is growing well xx relax now!!!

Hold that pee then so it's really strong!! Good luck!!xx

BFN!! I think I was just too excited last night. Oh we'll. my temp went down a little. I guess i just wait now

Aww! Well your not out until af, so see what happens x your body is obviously doing something right though, which is a huge positive for you!!xx

Horrible evap!!! I guess this is why they say never to dig them out after two hours or so! *sigh*

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 6
I think I'll just wait and test in the am again, depending on my temp. We're having a poker night so I might go to bed a little late than usual. Isn't that line just horrible tho? Ughhh

Evaps are nasty :( time difference just confused the hell out of me, I've just got up lol, it's Monday morning here!! I'll have to wait till this afternoon now for your update!! Enjoy your poker night!!

Well Hi ladies!! Hows everything going? Just thought I would stop by to say hello. Hope everyones bumps are great and everyone else gets those BFP soon!

BFN, I'm done testing for now. I just hope I don't have to take provera again. Ughh

Stacey (((HUGS))) Its still a bit early anyway given your only 11 dpo. Temps still look good. I cant see why AF wouldnt start itself now you've ovulated. ITs still a MASSIVE step in the right direction to have finally ovulated and have a natural (even if long) cycle)

Af should be here in a couple of days, glob of ewcm, which I usually get a couple of days before af. I'm still happy I ovulated tho!!!

**** ff changed my ovulation day, so now I'm back to 10 dpo lol***

Ah Stacey sorry hun x still not quite out though. An I agree with dreamers, because you've definitely ovulated, you're cycle should end normally with af judging by your temps and ov. Hope so!x

BFN temp still up there. I was hoping for a BFP for our 7 years anniversary! :(

Hang in there Stacey it will happen for you one day xxx

AFM Just got my appointment through for the Gynaecologist and its on my birthday!! Hoping thats a good sign! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->