The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

I know i have been MIA from here but i have some exciting news Im expecting!!! even though I have been on the low dose pill somehow one of those bad boys snuck in there. Terrified beyond words since my last losses. Not going to get excited, or tell anyone till I know this will stick!! but i knew i could tell you ladies! prayers for my bean

Lvn- that's awesome!!! Congrats!! Will be praying it sticks!!!!!

Dreamers- in a little I will. If I get a bfn I'm done testing for now! I'll just wait for af to show.

*****BFN again!!!! I'm done testing :( ******

Thank you stacey- im taking things differntly this time, although i will be taking progesterone caps 2X a day till 12 weeks, I will be seeing a midwife @ a birthing center. If its not going to stick, theres not much we can do about it this early, and since were paying of of pocket for this "surprise" (wonderful although) Its less stressful to me than going to beta after beta routine, ultrasound after ultrasound!!!! I seriously do not want a ultrasound till 12 weeks! I was this bean to try to do its own thing, and what will be, will be! I cant put myself through all of that again,! anywho God has some wonderful plans of his own and I am not one to question his judgement:) goodluck to all

Stacey- sorry for the BFNs sweetie, that sucks, so depressing! I am still so happy,though, that you ovulated. That is a big deal!

Lucy- I am wondering if you've had that baby yet :)

Calasen- I am excited for your upcoming appointment, hope you get the best doctor ever!

Lvn- amazing that you fall pregnant so easily, I really hope this is a sticky bean. I think your approach this time is wise.

Morning ladies. Hope you're all well!

Stacey I hope you're ok hun xx very sorry about the bfns, frustrating for you xx very good cycle though xx stay positive!

Calasen excellent news on the appointment!! Very best if luck to you!

Lvn hun massive congratulations!!!! Lovely news, and a great attitude too!! Fingers crossed that everything goes well this time for you xx

Afm.......in hospital....awaiting baby!!! Being induced, going very slowly....but at least it's started!!! Not sure if I'm terrified or excited!!!

Good luck Lucy! I'll be thinking of you! Can't wait to see that gorgeous baby!!!!

Lucy- good luck!!! Can't wait to see pics!! Will be praying it all goes well! Xx

yay! good luck withh baby!! praying for a easy labor !! (I know pitocin is a B word!!!)

Does anyone here know the chances of repeat MC in a row? I wouldnt dare google it! i might pass out

Good luck Lucy! How exciting!

Stacey - hang in there! Youve made more progress this cycle than the rest of the time youve been on here. Massive positive that you ovulated - now your in with a chance. Hope your OK, know you must have got your hopes up and be so disappointed (((HUGS)))

Lovn - Welcome back. Congratulations and good luck. No idea on the actual numbers, still pretty low though. My sis had 2 mcs and the chances of a 3rd from memory were still low. She went on 2 have 2 healthy kids

In so in!
Glad to see in Not alone!
I'm 28 married and 3 dd

I'm ttc #4 and sooooo confused for the first time lol well cuz it's the first time I'm actively TTC I'm obsessive with HPT altho I could be way too early or I could be totally off. I dont kno id i have had OD cuz no cycle since removal.. But i accidently got my 3 DD just 3 days after removal without knowing!
But Geese I'm frustrated- took mirena out on Oct 23- actively tried all the way up until DH left on Monday of this previous week and thought I would for sure have caught OD as I have had insane symptoms of pregnancy already. Sounds crazy lol isn't the imagination tricky when it wants to be haha
anyway about wed this week I started noticing O symptoms...by CM and CP But BFN everyday which I was basing on concise bing the week of removal..
I'm pretty in touch with my body so i have been confused by this weeks symptoms...ive had tons of CM but Wednesday my cervix was soups low and almost puffy (?) then higher and soft by thirs i had white lotion type mucus and froday CP was high and almost hard...then yesterday was dry except to wipe and now back to just wet today. Question is have I had my OD? I swear I could feel fluttering and I have tons of symptoms

In so in!
Glad to see in Not alone!
I'm 28 married and 3 dd

I'm ttc #4 and sooooo confused for the first time lol well cuz it's the first time I'm actively TTC I'm obsessive with HPT altho I could be way too early or I could be totally off. I dont kno id i have had OD cuz no cycle since removal.. But i accidently got my 3 DD just 3 days after removal without knowing!
But Geese I'm frustrated- took mirena out on Oct 23- actively tried all the way up until DH left on Monday of this previous week and thought I would for sure have caught OD as I have had insane symptoms of pregnancy already. Sounds crazy lol isn't the imagination tricky when it wants to be haha
anyway about wed this week I started noticing O symptoms...by CM and CP But BFN everyday which I was basing on concise bing the week of removal..
I'm pretty in touch with my body so i have been confused by this weeks symptoms...ive had tons of CM but Wednesday my cervix was soups low and almost puffy (?) then higher and soft by thirs i had white lotion type mucus and froday CP was high and almost hard...then yesterday was dry except to wipe and now back to just wet today. Question is have I had my OD? I swear I could feel fluttering and I have tons of symptoms

Sharp pains, 2 days of diareahea, HUGE breast to where I don't even want to wear a bra! I have gained a lot ( I was very thin before) and now I just want to eat. I had never been a huge fluids person so I would pee in the mornig and at night. Usually. Rarely once in the day and now I have literally woken up every night to pee. I'll be sleepig and then all the sudden I'm awake and I had no idea why. I have no nausea but veins everywhere hate those! Super sweaty but chills too..... I'm so hopefully that I'm afraid to be let down because I'm over analyzing... Hmmmm beep breath! Any advice!? And lmk if u need more info I guess I shoulda tracked it all along but I just wasn't expecting all these BFN!

Sorry that cut in half them I posted twice on accident :/ sorry!

Wow take a week of and it all happens!!

Congrats Luvn heres wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months XXXX

Welcome Tower :)

Thank you! Any advice anyone? I feel like I'm having less symptoms now :/ we'll see

Tower- I experienced lots of pregnancy symptoms after getting Mirena removed. I didn't end up pregnant until 8 cycles later :) and then I had very few symptoms! Lol!
That being said, there have been a few ladies that passed through here who fell pregnant right away, so you never know.
I think the best way to figure out where you are in your cycle is to start taking your basal body temp and charting your temps on fertilityfriend.com
Hope that helps.

Oh, Progesterone is the devil!!! I can hardly function on this medication!! I wonder if supPositories would involve less side effects( like making me a zombie lady??) Well saw a midwife today ! not much to report!! I opted out of blood work. Will just continue the progesterone 2x day till my 12 week ultrasound. My due date is 7/19/13! wow that seems SO far!!! so will get a baby for my birthday maybe??

Well hubbys walking around all smug and self satisfied today :) His seman analysis came back as normal to excellent.

At least it's just me with issues, lets hope we get something to help soon

Thats good news Calasen. Hopefully whatever the problem is will be easily fixable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->