The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Holy shit!!! New Years BFP. I am freaking out. No spotting. No signs or symptoms. I desperately hope it sticks.

OOOOMMMMMGGGG!!!!!!!!!! Babyo that's bloody fantastic lovely girl!!!! I've literally got everything crossed for you. Are you taking progesterone??? I am so flippin excited for you it's unreal!! Keep us posted ok, do you have a bfp pic????

Happy new year to all you lovely ladies xx I hope 2013 brings you every hope, dream and happiness xxx

Here it is. This wasn't even FMU. The line showed up within 5 seconds.

How sensitive are these tests?

You can also see my BBT has been high the last two days. I am 13 dpo today. AF typically shows up 12 dpo.

Attachments

• HPT.jpg
    HPT.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 6
Wow that's so dark!! Absolutely no doubting that bfp! Your chart looks textbook too, lovely second rise, triphasic!! Are you going to rest again tomorrow with fmu?? Are you on 400 of progesterone?? You clearly implanted a few days ago to have enough hormone to get such a dark line, so with the prog I'd be really surprised if you started spotting now. Cannot wait to check in tomorrow to see your bbt!! Congrats hun xx I so hope this is it for you guys xx

Holy moly babyO!!!! Congrats that's beautiful way to start 2013!!! Congrats!!!

Gah! I have some slight brown in my CM when I wipe. This just started. I am on 400mg of progesterone. I will keep my RE appt on Thursday and see what he wants me to do.

I won't test again. I go in tomorrow for betas and progesterone and betas again on Friday. I'll have a 6 wk ultrasound if I make it that far. :)

Lucy how did you finally make yours sticky? I know we have the same issue.

Were you jusy completely astonished babyO??? It's so amazing amazing. Amazing, did.I say amazing?? That you finally got that BFP! I am really crossing everything good luck!

I was totally shocked. I have no symptoms. I started to get suspicious when I wasn't spotting at 11 dpo. Then when I wasn't spotting on 12 dpo and got a temp spike past 98 I was reeeeeeeally suspicious. When I woke up with another temp above 98 I "knew." So I went to pee and there was no spotting so I went back to sleep. Then I woke hubby up a couple hours later after I laid there and obsessed and tried to sleep another 4 hours. I took my temp again and it was above 98 again so I knew it wasn't a fluke. I asked hubby if I should test and he said to trust my gut and sent me off to the bathroom.

That line showed up in less than 5 seconds and kept getting darker. I started screaming for hubby to get in there and he hauled it to the bathroom b/c he knew the only reason Id' be screaming my head off is b/c I got a BFP. I've been in shock all day. He has been in shock all day. I am desperately hoping it sticks. I'm on such a high dose of progesterone.

Is it normal to get some spotting around the time AF would show up? I won't rest easy until I have both betas back.

I'm so excited for you babyo!! Your post brings tears to my eyes. And after you went through everything with the sperm bank and all that. So so excited!

Btw, I used mucinex this time. I had some excellent EWCM. Maybe that stuff really helps.

How's the spotting babyo?? It is normal to have a little breakthrough bleeding when af should be due. Also the fact that its brown suggests old blood so possibly from implantation?? I was on 400 prog too hun. I wish I could say there was something spectacular I did that made bean stick, but it was a culmination of little things, and just meant to be at that time. I was on second cycle clomid, taking evening primrose oil until ov, drinking raspberry leaf tea up till 5dpo, prog from 10dpo. Also recommended to me by my gp, who had also suffered fertility probs, was Wellwoman Vitabiotics. I caught six weeks after taking that and it stuck. I don't know if one or all of these things helped? A month before I caught too I had a procedure done to inflate and wash out my uterus to check its structure, is been told it just helped clear any old stuff and ensure the pathways clear.
I think the most vital thing though is to stay relaxed an stress free. Easier said than done I know. Just trust that if its meant to happen for you this time, then it will.
Be thinking of you and willing your little bean to hang in there hun xx stay positive xx

Well it went away again. I don't know what to make of that. I will trust that I have a dark line (much darker than last time) and will try to not stress until Friday.

What is the flushy out thing called?

The mucinex is what finally did it for us too. And I was on 400mg of progesterone until 10 weeks. Definitely try not to stress, easier said than done! :)

dunno what the flushy out thing is called tho :)

BabyO!!!! Congratulation!! You have made my day and I am soooo excited for you. Try not to stress too much about brown spotting, is definitely common around when you've missed your period, and throught the 1st trimester. Everything is crossed for you

It's a histeropingogram babyo. Good that the spotting has stopped, could just have been implantation xx

Thought I'd post some pics of my little prince...

Attachments

• wilson1.jpg
    wilson1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 2
  • wilson2.jpg
    wilson2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 17
  • wilson3.jpg
    wilson3.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2
  • wilson4.jpg
    wilson4.jpg