The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

I'm on 400 of progesterone also, for oneore week till 12 weeks. It makes me a zombie mess, but worth it!

I have been on it since June but its kicking my ass this time. I am constantly in a daze.

No spotting today. Anxiously awaiting the first beta.

What happened to TaurusMom? I haven't seen her around in a long time.

BabyO = not bad at all! And your temps look great. Looking back at your charts looks like you will have your longest LP today so you'll have officially missed your 1st period!! The 1st of many little milestones. Good luck!

Lucy - your little one is a stunner! He looks so grown up already! Real facial expressions. You must be thrilled. How are you feeling? Getting much sleep?

Calasen - How are you doing sweetie? Good to hear from you on here. How is the weight loss going- get a boost in motivation from your new year resolutions? Will you try to save for a private round of IVF between now and when you'll be entitled for NHS one? I think any weight loss is good for fertility so every kg you lose is helping

Babyo that's great hun, and your chart looks good! Lots of positives!!! Looking forward to tomorrows temp and Fridays beta result!! Have you got any symptoms at all??xx

Dreamers thank you! He's a porker lol, 9lb 4 born, now 7weeks and weighing 14lb5!!! Breastfeeding all the time lol!! He's such a character already though, cooing an smiling at everyone! Sleeps through, waking only for one, sometimes two feeds, so not too bad. I was up more in the night when I was pregnant!! How are your symptoms now?? Do you have a nice little bump??

I'm really glad there are so many breastfeeding moms on here!! I'm going to need your advice come July! I have never breastfed before and want to exclusivel this time!! Wow BabyO that's a great beta!!! Cant wait to hear back!

Lucy - what a big boy! I have quite a bump! I've totally been showing it off at every opportunity! Reassuring to hear you are getting some sleep!

Operation - Hurry up, wake up and chart your temp!

My temp went down this morning. It was about an hour and a half earlier than normal, but still. I'm done temping! Lol too stressful. I'll wait for my beta tomorrow and whatever will be will be.

Yea don't do what I did and try to keep temping. It totally and completely freaked me out!! Dh even shattered the bbt so I would stop, lol

Babyo- your temp could definitely be much lower since it was much earlier. Good idea to stop temping! Too stressful. I am so eager for your next beta results. I am still sooo excited for you!!!

Lvn- great choice to BF this time!! I had a heck of a time BFing DS but figured it out with lots of help from a lactation consultant. If you ever need any help when baby is here let me know.

Lucy- what a gorgeous boy, I make big babies too :)

Dreamers- any chance you will give us a belly shot?

Stacey- thinking of you often, sweetie. How is your family? DH?

Calasen- cheering you on from here, hope your first Christmas as a wife was blissful.

We haven't seen taurus/molly for a while. Hope you're well, Molly, if you're reading.

Just running through. Still no spotting.

Progesterone was 50! Woot! I'll take it! Second beta in the morning. My midwife had me cancel my RE appt today so I'm pretending to go so ppl at work won't know. lol DH and I will have lunch together instead.

I have scheduled a private U/S Feb 1 st to find out gender! Ill be 16 weeks so hoping we find out.

Oh gosh how exciting! After all you have been through I bet you are so happy to be able to find out the gender!

BabyO - Good plan. Temps are only going worry you more. Ill just have to wait for your beta tomorrow! Lunch sounds lovely - nice way to celebrate!

Rainy - I will do a belly shot at some point and upload it

Lovn - Ahhh!! How exciting! I cant wait

AFM my 20 week scan (when I should find out baby's gender) has been booked for months as I have to book way ahead to get in to my dr. Unfortunately my roster is finally out and I'm supposed to be working. Hopefully Ill work out a solution today. Not sure work are going to be thrilled at me leaving early for an appointment as were so short staffed

That's flippin awesome!! Doubled!!!! Congratulations hun, that's a great sign! What's the next step now?? How do you feel??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->