The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Well, if there is a pregnancy thing you can get, I have it: bloating, gas, nausea, thirsty, slobbering, aversion to food, my boobs feel like a 300 pound gorilla punched them, and I am sooooo tired. I've fallen asleep at work the past two days. I"m talking face first in a keyboard.

I am so so so so so happy to see that it doubled. The next step will be an ultrasound. I got a call from my MW's office today and they said they would schedule it. My RE wanted one around 6 weeks but I'll push it as close to 7 as possible b/c I want to see that little flicker of a heart beat.

Please let this bean stick!!

Wow loads of symptoms, that's a fab sign too, hormones must be raging in there, little bean is making his/her presence felt already!! Everything seems really positive doesn't it. I hope you and your dh can be a bit excited after all that's gone wrong xx there's every chance this little bean is in there for the next nine months :) xx I'm so so happy for you :) brings back some very special memories! Are you going to have betas done again? I had two sets done, just for reassurance xx

I haven't heard back from my midwife but I don't think so. I don't think I want any.

I just have a feeling about this pregnancy. I think it's all going to be ok.

Babyo!!! Yay!! I am so excited for you!! When approximately will you be due?

That is awesome BabyO. I had a heartbeat 6 weeks 1 day so if your are sure on O date I think scheduling 6+ would be safe be I understand wanting to wait! How ecstatic is your DH!?? Amazing nees

Due date (are you ready for this?) Sept 11!!

I know I Ov on day 16 with the meds and that's what FF says too so I calculated from that and not LMP.

Hubby is over the moon excited. He feels all manly and stuff. He is so scared though. He was really heartbroken last time and he doesn't want to see me get hurt again if this doesn't work out. I still think it will. I have a good feeling!

Oh and sorry for all the typos! Lol my kindle changes all my words :/

Congratulations BabyO! Betas are great, so many symptoms must be a good sign. Im pretty sure i didnt get any symptomd until about 6 weeks. I agree, hold off until 7/40 if you can so you can see the heart beat, what a lovely sight that will be!

Have any of you ladies used a doppler at home? I'm getting one today hope I can find baby. I have been having tons of cramping appointment tomorrow I hope all is well..

I have not used an at home doppler. Good luck at your appointment lvn, let us know how it goes.

I continue to be a walking symptom fest. I regurgitated my lunch while walking to the car. Fabulous!

First US next Friday and first OB appt is feb 19

I have friends who have one and love it and other people just get stresses out when they can't find the baby!

I have now convinced myself something is wrong! I have had horrible cramping now for 2 days and of course my OB is out of office till. Tomorrow!!! I tried for 3 yes THREE. hours with the damnable doppler and only found my HB and artery. Nothing on baby. I am almost 13 weeks and thought I should find it easily .. my. Friend is due one day behind me and is coming over later so I can look for hers

I had one and loved it! I found Abigail's heart best around 7-8 weeks and searched for it about once a week. Try not to stress lvn. There were times I couldn't find Abigail's and would freak out and everything turned out fine. Good luck at your appt!

Babyo, glad to see you have your appts booked. Your betas are great! Can't wait to hear more from both of you!

Calasen, thinking of you! Can't wait for your bfp!!

Afm, I joined a stroller group today to get back in shape. I've lost most of the baby weight but was a bit overweight to start so I'm hoping to lose about 25-30 pounds! It starts Wednesday! :)

I'm going to POAS again in the morning. Just to make sure!

My bean will graduate to an apple seed tomorrow!

Were you able to find the heartbeat on the monitor?

As for my ticker. I guess I'll go get one. I wanted to wait until the 6 week US. I got out another stick this morning. The test line came up before the control! hahahahaha

I should stop worrying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->