The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Kaysmommy- That's exactly why I love opks bc you can pinpoint your cycle without the guesswork. It didn't work for me on my first cycle but when I was NTNP I knew just around the time to get busy! And I knew exactly when to expect AF. I tested the next day and I still had a positive opk. Maybe you can try that too. GL.

Congrats to the new ' ex-mirena girls'! I definitely recommend opks and most importantly would recommend to try to be stress free. :dust: :dust: to all!

GL for your scan!

Well its day 1 post-mirena and so far I have only had fairly minor cramps. No spotting yet -- and even though I know its too early we :sex: this morning just because we are so excited :happydance:

I've decided to wait until next cycle to start OPKs... I think!

I've decided to wait until next cycle to start OPKs... I think!

You're stronger willed then me!! I'm 12 days post mirena and I've already used a load!!

Since I'm really unsure about my cycle hubby and I have been :sex: every other day "just in case"!!! I would give anything to get a BFP first month of trying but being realistic I can't see it happening, but we can still have fun trying!

Good luck to you and hope you get your BFP soon! And I hope your "mirena crash" isn't too bad!

Luxy xx

Good Luck and Fx you get your BFP soon!

Well, it's official. I am ovulating. (ok, maybe not official, but I'm 95% sure I am) Based on physical symptoms, CM, and a positive yesterday on my OPK.

DH will not be home at all today and probably won't be home till after midnight. I will have to stay up and wait for him or leave a note to wake me up. ;)

We BD twice yesterday and once this morning before work as well as everyday last week, so I'm hoping i'm able to catch that egg!

Yuck evil Dr's want more bloods!!! - this time its actually to start invetigating fertility though -- meep!!!

that is good calsen - investigation!!
Kaysmommy good news.

So I know my heartburn gets worse before my period but it is bad since yestreday very unusually so, and I am tired and tender breasts and i feel like i have to pee all the time.
I am on cd16 so it is early and still no sign of ov. Mind you if my cycle is short AF will visit in about 5days.

Im praying I ov when i wasn't monitoring and this is p symptoms but I am afraid to get my hopes up till im really late ie if i return to a normal 28 day cycle so i could maybe test in 2weeks if af doesn't show up. But Im pretty sure it is just pms symptoms (but i can wish).

Hey ladies. Sorry I have been away. I just wanted to let you all know that I will be back. We lost the baby. I found out at 11 + 3 wks. The baby was strong and viable at 8+3 so it happened at some point between then and now. I am waiting to MC so that we can start trying again. I have never been through a MC before so I am scared and heartbroken. I loved this baby so much already. I promise I will be back. I miss you all.

Hey ladies. Sorry I have been away. I just wanted to let you all know that I will be back. We lost the baby. I found out at 11 + 3 wks. The baby was strong and viable at 8+3 so it happened at some point between then and now. I am waiting to MC so that we can start trying again. I have never been through a MC before so I am scared and heartbroken. I loved this baby so much already. I promise I will be back. I miss you all.

Oh honey I am soo sorry :( I can't even begin to imagine your pain at the moment :( :hug:

Hey BB, I'm really sorry to hear your sad news. I also had a MMC which was identified at 10wks when the bean had stopped growing at 7wks. It is such an awful feeling and I wish you all the strength and courage you need to make the next few weeks and months bearable. Huge hugs xxxx

Hi Brandy,
I'm so sorry you are going through this. My thoughts are with you.

x

Big huge massive :hug: Brandies xx

Thoughts and prayers with you and your OH

xx

Brandies I'm so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you

Oh Brandy, I am so sorry to hear this! I've been wondering where you are, and my thoughts and prayers are certainly with you during this difficult time.

I'm so sorry for your loss Brandy.

I found the Miscarriage Support section of the forum incredibly helpful when I miscarried at Christmas. There are also some super groups within the TTC After Loss section as well.

:hug:

Pip x

So sorry to read your sad news BB :(

Well I am now 3 days post Mirena and still feel fine. I am hoping thus means I have skipped over the post-Mirena crash that some seem to suffer but I suppose it is still early.

I'm a little confused about my OHs reactions now though. He was the one to bring up TTC, excited about arranging my removal etc but now only 3 days later he feels a bit distant. He got up early this morning before I had wokeup which he never does and then when I went down to suggest he come back to bed ( :winkwink: ) he said no :( dont know if he's maybe just a little freaked out but I hope he gets over it soon we have much BDing to do!!

Aw Brandy, hun Im so sorry xxx is really unfair isn't it xxx I hope your ok and coming to terms with it slowly xxx it'll soon be all over and you can move forward xxx though nothing can help the way you feel now, it will get easier xxx I lost my baby at 14 weeks, Id never felt loss like it xx but now a few months on, we're getting used to ttcing again and looking forward to the excitement starting again! lots of hugs huni, we're all thinking about you xx

I think Iv gone a second cycle without ovulating, I chart and temp and check cm, but no signs. Have any of you had this prob? Will it just sort itself out?? It's been since I had my mc removed.

Love an hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->