The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

So we talked and the stress of the renovations and ttc are getting to him he's feeling old, we are now NTNP till after the reno's then revisiting so Im gonna keep on doing my thing and let him not stress over it as it is hard for him.

I just was so dissappoited (had a proper crying session )yesterday when AF came - I was really hoping for my bfp and my dec baby well now here's hoping i will have a 2012 baby

thank you all for your support I couldn't do it with out you all

It's good that you talked and have come up with some sort of plan. I'nm sure that you can "manage" the situation so that you :sex: around your fertile time without making a big deal of it to him.

Sending you lots of :hugs: and :dust: for your New Year baby.

Pip x

Hi to all TTC and those with BFP's!!! Newbie here and just decided to check out this fabulous group of Ex-Mirena users. My name is Ricka and I am 32....I broke up with my Mirena after 4yrs and 7 months :happydance: (he took it well lol). DH and I are actively TTC and I am approx. 3 DPO. So I am seriously hoping for a BFP, will be testing 4/6/11 and I am getting antsy :wacko: after all that BD'ing...SSBD to all the ladies TTC and congrats to all those with BFP's!!:flower:

Hi ladies! It's been awhile. We've been super busy finishing the basement. Adding 3 new bedrooms! :)

Good news - AF finally came on the 24th. Charts say I'll ovulate the 5th! Still BD'ing everyday! Hopefully this is our month!

Congrats to everyone with their BFP's!

And baby dust to every one else!! :)

Happy mothers day to all you lovely mummies and mummies to be :flower: xxxxxxx

Hello ladies
Lucy you had me so confused mothers day is in may in Canada (&US), but happy mothers day to all the lovely UK ladies.

So one more room painted and decorated, only the livingroom and hallway ( including stairs). Then onto the real renovations turning the lift into a bedroom and building a recroom. DBF now thinks we can lay the hardwood in the livingroom not sure but that's a few weeks away- so we can think about it.

So af is ended so hopefully I ov in the next day and can get my bfp!

Baby dust to everyone.

Hello. Glad to hear renos going well. Sending you lots of :dust:

Pip x

Its official I have literally no idea what is going on with me and my body :dohh:

Woke up this morning feeling very bloated... but happy that my OPKs had come through the post! Tomorrow would be CD11 so I was planning on starting the OPKs from then. Went shopping to pick up a birthday cake for a friend and suddenly felt very wet. Went to the loo in the shopping centre and was passing clots of blood. My underwear and trousers were soaked through :( Luckily I had a long jacket on so I quickly picked up the cake and headed home!

I cleaned up and went to lunch with my mum, 2 hours later and the pad I had on is saturated already!

So whilst I thought I was due to ovulate within the next few days my body seems to have other ideas!! Bit disheartened as I was looking forward to getting down to business :winkwink: Guess we will just have to wait a while longer for my body to sort itself out post mirena.

Oh dear Collie. How distressing. How long is it since you had the mirena removed? Are you in pain? Does it feel like :witch:?

Pip x

Collie, it definitely sounds like AF. I think you'd be pretty lucky to get a full blown AF after getting your mirena removed recently! GL, hun and keep us updated.

Just coming off AF for me now so and got testing on weds to see if my PCOS is bad again :( and if alls good be back to baby making this month :)

on a light note a friend sent me this to help make me giggle :)
https://babies.icanhascheezburger.com/2011/04/04/funny-kids-pictures-new-parent-must-have/

Its just over 2 weeks since Mirena was removed so I suppose I am expecting maybe too much too soon. But I dont think I can handle bleeding every week so it better stop soon :(

Hello there ex marina gals.....

Well its been a very long time on here i felt like i was gettin a little obsessed n my df said that we should take a brk frm the ttc n let nature take its course well that was nov/dec n still no BFP :( my af was late last cycle n i could of sworn i was prego but nope every test bfn then wen af finally arrived it was very diff very light only lasted 2 days hardly even worth a towel a day lol so decided 2 stock up on opks new bbt thermo n renewed my ff n i was on my ttc mission once again lol :) i got my pos opk last thurs cd11 n pos only 4 a day where normally 3-4 days def pos since sept last yr i even had ewcm n soooooo bad cramps even had 2 take painkillers so that o was defo never had any of that b4 lol typed in my temp sat n i even got a control line yaaaaaay defo pos thurs never had a red control line so now im 5dpo n in the tww whoop whooop never o that early tho normally get my 1st pos around cd13-14 somthin changed this month n i like it lol ive had a few reading the results tend 2 say basically april/may cycle BFP may so fx
Just been readin a few post back 2 catch up n there are sooooo many newbies so im not on my own

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey ladies,

Sorry I havent been around. I finally had my miscarriage last night. It was so bad I spent the night in the hospital. I have never been in that kind of pain in my entire life. I went through 9hrs of hard labor. They gave me morphine, which did absolutely NOTHING! God forbid, if this ever were to happen again, there is no DR alive that could talk me out of a D&C! If I didnt want to move on so badly I would seriously consider killing my OB! Lol! No seriously! We recently found out that it was actually most likely him that caused the baby to die in the first place. Whan I was 7+4 wks he had me take a vaginal medication for a slight bacterial infection. At the time I was scared to take it because the pamplet said not to while you are pregnant. I only took 3 days of it, had my scan the next day and then they say the baby was dead two days later. I was laying in bed the other night and it just came to me that 3 days after taking this stuff, the baby died, so I looked it up online and EVERYTHING i found said to never take it during the first tri as it can and most often will cause a miscarriage. I am heartbroken that I couldnt even trust my DR to keep my baby safe, but at least I know that it wasnt something that I did, or my diabetes like my DR tried to blame it on. My parents want my to pursue the issue legally, but I just want to move on and concentrate on making another baby. I will be finding a new OB, thats for sure!

I am so sorry Brandy. That is a terrible thing to happen and you have every right to be angry. I know after I miscarried at Christmas after contracting swine flu I wanted to assault every person I saw who didn't cover their mouth when they coughed. I still feel angry now but every day gets a little easier. Being pregnant again has never taken away the pain of an earlier loss but it helps me look forward.

Only you know whether you are strong enough to take legal action. Don't be pushed into something you're not ready for.

:hug:

Pip x

Oh Brandy :( theres no words to say how much i feel for you right now :( :hugs:

Oh my god Brandy...that is absolutely terrible! I just can't believe it! To think that a doctor would make such a mistake!

I personally think there needs to be some kind of action taken against this doctor. Who knows if you were the first woman he's done this to or if you'll be the last. If all the information you read online is correct then this is a case of extreme negligence. Just give yourself some time to process what has happened and let your emotions settle a bit before you make a decision one way or another. My thoughts and prayers are certainly with you.

Oh God Brandi Im so sorry. What was the medication? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->