The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Sorry if this is TMI girls but a bit confused :)

I am now 1 or 2 weeks late for :witch: and today have had some really think dark brown mucky discharge - have never had this before :( -- any ideas what it could be?

Calasen, I'm taking a guess.. But isn't dark brown mean old blood? What would that mean though? Around the time I approx conceived I had a redish mucusy discharge. At least you are on your way to hopefully getting some answers now when you go back to your doc. =)

Collie, I'm sorry your DH is being distant. In a time like this the first thing you want is support from spouse. He probably feels a little scared right now. There's probably a million things raising through his mind. If I were you, I'd let him have his space. (IT kills me too!) I've had to do this with my DH and it took me a while to accept that it's as necessary for him to have his space as it is for me to NOT feel alone.. And it all happens at the same time =( . I'd suggest to maybe look for support to friends and family and entertain yourself with different activities. I'm sure it'll soon pass. =)

Well we spoke about it and sorted it out. Apparently he was concerned that he was being too pushy and he thought it might be scaring me!!! Silly boy.

I've had some crampy pains today :( I've not had period cramps like this since before the mirena - 7 years ago! Its not nice :cry:

Ok maybe the discharge was pre :witch: since following :sex: tonight I had a bleed that stopped pretty soon after and that usually only happens before a period. Maybe the discharge was simply because I was late again this month? - Oh well time will tell.

ARGHHHHHHHHHH -- wasn't period!!!

I think I'm gonna go a little crazy now please? :)

Hope all are well girlys - been a bit quiet lately :)

So where do you think you are cycle wise calasen?? Is it worth testing?? It's crazy how different all our cycles are considering we're all girlies with the same bits! So frustrating! I'm charting on ff, and according to that Iv ovulated, but I swear I haven't, my cm hasnt changed at all. No idea what's going on :wacko::shrug:

Love an hugs to everyone xx

So where do you think you are cycle wise calasen?? Is it worth testing?? It's crazy how different all our cycles are considering we're all girlies with the same bits! So frustrating! I'm charting on ff, and according to that Iv ovulated, but I swear I haven't, my cm hasnt changed at all. No idea what's going on :wacko::shrug:

Love an hugs to everyone xx

I have absolutly no idea where i actually am :( -- getting signs of ovulation and period at same time :( :cry:

Day 6 post mirena and I feel like I am dying :nope:

Unsure if its just a coincidence that I've happened to become ill 6 days after removal or if its just my body reacting to the removal! I had sharp pains in my tummy a few days ago then bleeding started yesterday - although it has been very light. However last night I barely slept due to pains in my tummy and back and although I didn't check with a thermometer I am sure that I had an on / off temp. Feel awful today, just general nasuea but no actually sickness and my tummy still hurts although I dont seem to be bleeding anymore. Had to call in sick to work because I think I managed about 2 hours sleep last night.

No idea whats going on! But I hope it goes away quickly!!

Day 6 post mirena and I feel like I am dying :nope:

Unsure if its just a coincidence that I've happened to become ill 6 days after removal or if its just my body reacting to the removal! I had sharp pains in my tummy a few days ago then bleeding started yesterday - although it has been very light. However last night I barely slept due to pains in my tummy and back and although I didn't check with a thermometer I am sure that I had an on / off temp. Feel awful today, just general nasuea but no actually sickness and my tummy still hurts although I dont seem to be bleeding anymore. Had to call in sick to work because I think I managed about 2 hours sleep last night.

No idea whats going on! But I hope it goes away quickly!!

:hug: poor thing - hopefully it passes soon for you XXX

I remember similar feelings when I had mine removed collie, felt like period pains and pmt from the previous 6 yrs had arrived, vile xx it did pass tho xx if it goes on too long hun or is too painful then let your docs know, just in case something's up xx hope you feel better soon xx
Im sorry calasen, sounds crap xx have the docs been any help??xx

No appointment for the bloods for initial fertility checks until April 6th :( Just more waiting around i guess :(

That's all this process seems to be, waiting around. If not for O then for time to test, or af! Must be hard to stay positive though xx I hope you get some answers, or maybe even that something happens before then xx
Does anyone know is it possible to O without your cm changing??xx

It's possible to have so little cm that you miss it I think.

Pip x

Well I think I'm out this month af appears to be here
Which means im a 21 day cycle like before any bc

Now I have to evaluate if I'm gonna continue ttc I really wanted a baby the year I turned 40 and now I'm not sure. Also he's no longer sure he wants one- time to re-evaluate
Goodluck ladies

As you're both undecided why not NTNP? I went one way then the other when I thought about another one: our age; cost; energy levels; flexibility; work etc but the question I asked myself was "when I'm older and I look back at my life what will I regret more?". When I did that I realised that I didn't want my biggest regret to be not trying to have another baby.

:hug:

Pip x

So we talked and the stress of the renovations and ttc are getting to him he's feeling old, we are now NTNP till after the reno's then revisiting so Im gonna keep on doing my thing and let him not stress over it as it is hard for him.

I just was so dissappoited (had a proper crying session )yesterday when AF came - I was really hoping for my bfp and my dec baby well now here's hoping i will have a 2012 baby

thank you all for your support I couldn't do it with out you all

Hope everyone is well :hug:

Well it is now day 8 post Mirena and I have no idea where in my cycle I am!! Infact I am only now realising that at 24 years of age I know very little about my cycle at all. I have had the Mirena for over 7 years, it was put in just after my 17th birthday and I've never had any periods on it so I guess I've never really had to know or learn about my cycle!

Anyway, I started bleeding on Saturday but it was only a small amount, not even enough for a full pad. Overnight there was nothing and Sunday it was only a small amount whilst wiping. Monday there was a small amount of what can only be described as brown sludge and today there is nothing. Sorry if this is TMI!!!

So I'm not sure whats going on. If anyone can explain then feel free.

If I am right... then AF should be around 14 days post ovulation? So surely that wasn't AF because I had only had the Mirena removed 5 days before the bleed so couldn't have ovulated? :shrug:

It also hasn't helped that I have been ill since Saturday night with a temperature and sickness. Thankfully that seems to have cleared up now although I still feel nautious and tired and I did wake up yesterday with a random rash around my eyelids but that also seems to have gone now.

I just wish I knew what was going on so we knew when to get :sex: we are both so desperate for :baby:

Hi collie,

Most likely, and this is what happened to me post-Mirena, your bleed will probably start a new cycle for you even though there wasn't very much of it just because you've taken away the hormone stopper when you had your Mirena out and now your body will be resetting itself.

I'd just have a look out for EWCM as, for me, that's a pretty safe bet that ovulation is just around the corner.

Your LP can be anything from 10-16 days and tends to be pretty stable (ignore me if you know all of this!) but you won't know until you experience it yourself when you're paying attention! I know in my case that I didn't know anything about this stuff before Mirena and then when I had mine out it was a whole new world!!

Contrary to what most people say, you can, and indeed a lot of people do, ovulate when you have mirena it's just that you don't build up the lining to need you to have AF. So, it is possible that you had ov'd...

I hope you're feeling better! I hate it when I'm ill...

And if you want my advice...?! I'd just have :sex: and enjoy it - it certainly can't hurt!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->