The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Pip, that's fabulous news and gorgeous pictures!

xxx

Welcome askforseconds.

x

Lucy - I asked the sonographer to check for twins as I've felt so fatigued and nauseous I was convinced there was more than one. Fortunately only the one!! OH was disappointed there wasn't 5 in there!!

:dust: ladies.

Pip x

Lucy - I asked the sonographer to check for twins as I've felt so fatigued and nauseous I was convinced there was more than one. Fortunately only the one!! OH was disappointed there wasn't 5 in there!!

:dust: ladies.

Pip x

lol, my OH would be too - although i would love to have twins! amazing pics pip, congrats!

Hey girls, how is everyone today??xx

Instead of moping through the 2ww, Iv decided to buy a ton of opk's pregnancy tests, clomid and preseed online. I don't think Iv caught this month, so I'll be all set up for next cycle xx

Any news pip hun?xx

Well you certainly sound prepared! :haha: I'm not sure at this point if I'm waiting to ovulate or already have...tomorrow's temp will determine! If it goes up, I ovulated early (Monday, CD13) but if it goes down, I'm probably still waiting...

OH and I BDed 3x on Sunday and 1x yesterday so hopefully we'll have caught the egg either way! :winkwink:

Pip
OMG amazingly beautiful I got teary
I'm glad it's ok
Congrats

PIP! That is just wonderful!! I got teary too =) I got to hear our heartbeat on Monday.. It was so exciting, and I'm scheduled for a scan on Monday, so maybe I'll post it too for some inspiration.. :dust: to all

Thanks ladies.

It all feels so much more real now. We told DS yesterday and he's thrilled - provided he doesn't have to share his room!

:dust:

Pip x

Completely the opposite here pip, OH would be terrified if I wound up with twins, but I'd be thrilled!!! I love the closeness that twins seem to have, an I love that they would always have eachother! I'm so soft lol!! I should be thinking of the tones of baby weight I'd have to lose, the stretch marks, the birth *wince* and the very many sleepless nights!!!x

Gardenofedens I'm 35 in September, and it's been my goal for so long to be pregnant by then, trouble is it took me until last sept to convince OH that it was a good idea!! So the rush is on lol, gotta cover all bases!! I hope you ovulated!!x

Aw megarice you must have been thrilled:)) makes everything so real!! I hope the scan goes well too, post some pics if you can xxx

Lovely pip, it's so special and exciting for big brothers an sisters xxx

Lots of love and hugs xxx
Gonna try an get back to sleep now after one of my lovely cats got scared of the wind and woke me up for a cuddle, fine tiger he'd make!!xx

Hey ladies! I'm back!! I have never been so happy to see AF in my life! Lol! I am in really good spirits and ready to start trying again. So is Kevin! Hahaha! He claims this is the funnest part. Lol! Anyway, today is CD1 and it feels so good to be back in the game. It was a rough month, with a lot of emotion, but we are stronger for it as a couple. We have decided not to use the name Zoe Mae if we have a girl this time. It was the only name we had picked out and in our hearts we know it belonged to the baby we lost. We made a little memorial for her and will love her always.

Anyway, I know I will get through this, and mostly because of something that happened today. I dont know if I ever told any of you this, but my next door neighbor found out she was pregnant 2 weeks after I did. At first I was excited for her and we shared in the fun of baby talk with eachother for a few weeks, our biggest thing being how we both wanted girls so badly this time. Then when I found out I had lost the baby I became very resentful. I felt like it was so unfair that this 19yr old girl, who was on her second "accidental" baby, still living with her mother, got to have another little one, while at 34yrs old here I was with a loving husband, and a stable life, trying with everything in me for this baby only to lose it. It just didnt seem right or fair to me in any way at all. And it wasnt like I could avoid her, as we shared a yard and our sons played together every day. She was there for me to talk to when the miscarriage finally happened and tried not to talk about her pregnancy too much and I really appriciated that. She has since moved into a house with her boyfriend and son, but her mother still lives next door so we see her every once in a while now. Anyway, now that I have babbled! Lol! Today, she stopped by to show me something. He ultrasound showing that she was having a little girl. At first my heart caught and ached ever so badly (tears in eyes as typing). But then I felt this overwhelming sense of genuine happiness for her. It also made me realize though, that now I could care less whether we have a girl or a boy, just as long as it makes it and grows into an amazing part of our family.

Okay, I think that is the longest post I have ever made! Lol! Sorry! I just missed you all so much and that all just came spilling out! Okay, okay, no more "m" word from me! Moving forward! Not forgetting, but letting go! On to "Adventures In Babymaking!!!"

Hello BrandysBabes. Lovely to have you back.

Pip x

Aw hello brandy:)) lovely to have you back! I'm cd1 today too I think, so fingers crossed for both of us :))xxx

Well I think af has arrived today, can't say I'm surprised! Never mind, start planning for this month now! Really hope it doesn't take too much longer xx

Has anyone else been loving the royal wedding :))??? Xxx

I have been loving the Royal Wedding :D

Sorry to hear AF is getting you :hugs:

I was due AF yesterday but still not here but got a BFN this morning so just waiting for the :witch: to visit then I can move on to cycle 2 :)

Af is such a cow macwooly x but at least it's a new start, and a fresh new chance to make a baby:)) just wish we had perhaps ten day cycles not 29, so you didn't have to hang around waiting for so long!!!x

This is the first month my boobs have hurt since I had the mc, so hormone levels must be returning to normal finally :)) xx

Lots of luck and dust girlies!xx

Its good to see you Brandy! - Glad your feeling so positive about things XXXX

:dust: to all!

Af is such a cow macwooly x but at least it's a new start, and a fresh new chance to make a baby:)) just wish we had perhaps ten day cycles not 29, so you didn't have to hang around waiting for so long!!!x

This is the first month my boobs have hurt since I had the mc, so hormone levels must be returning to normal finally :)) xx

Lots of luck and dust girlies!xx

Hmm, I wouldn't mind 10 day cycles while TTC but a period every ten days the rest of the time? No thanks!! hehe :) Or instead they need to find a way to create more sensitive HPTs so we can know as soon as implantation happens instead! ;)

Hi Brandysbabies! Good to hear from you again. Best wishes for you moving forward and FX'd for everyone!

Girls I hope you don't mind, got some questions for you!! Firstly, has anyone had any experience with clomid?? Or know of anyone whose used it?? What's the verdict been?? Any major side effects??
Also, I temp every morning at 7am with a digital under the tongue thermometer. And I'm not sure if I'm getting accurate results. Can thing like whether your under the duvet when you wake up effect the results?? We sleep under a massive feather duvet, an I gets really hot. Also if you've slept with your mouth open must lower the reading?? I'm getting some strange results, and nothing throughout my cycle makes sense! Any ideas girlies???

Hope everyone's ok?xxx

Can't answer the first question Lucy but I know lots of ladies who temp vaginally. They get much more reliable results which are not influenced by the seasons, duvets, mouth open snoring etc.

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->