The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

So, this a.m. we BD'd. I had EW last night, but a neg OPK. This a.m. it was a pos OPK! I know that BDing too often can make th little swimmers not as great, so should we wait a day or BD again tonight? I dont want to miss it. :wacko: :shrug:

kanchondo
new studies show daily bd is good when ttc (unless he has a low sperm count then its every other day)

have fun and good luck

My gut tells me to wait a day. When I got pos opks they were positive for 3 days in a row but also at it's highest peak it's when the egg is released and it's a long way for his buddies to swim.. I dk there was this TTC formula I read a while back and that's what I was trying to remember lol.. Sorry if I'm just rambling!!

Well, last night the OPK test was negative and it was this morning also. I fell asleep so we didnt BD. :nope: We are going to try tonight, but Im afraid it's too late. Is 40 hours to much time? I might be over thinking all of thing. See! This month roller coaster drives my nuts.

My gut tells me to wait a day. When I got pos opks they were positive for 3 days in a row but also at it's highest peak it's when the egg is released and it's a long way for his buddies to swim.. I dk there was this TTC formula I read a while back and that's what I was trying to remember lol.. Sorry if I'm just rambling!!

Do you mean the Sperm meets egg plan?

Hello fellow Ex Mirena users! I am here to join in! Here's a little bit of background on myself: I am 24, have an amazing son Connor who's 3. I am an insurance agent. I have an awesome SO, Paul, for little over two years now, even though I've known him for almost five, as my best friend!! Paul and I got pregnant Dec 2009 and we had a fetal demise at 17weeks (March 26, 2010<3) and had to have a D&E since my body wouldn't do it on it's own. I immediately got Mirena, well I guess just because. It's been little over a year now and I had my Mirena removed June 7th. Mirena had me feeling so out of my own body. We had a love/hate relationship. I bled lightly for a few days. My LMP was May 23rd-30th (last few days it was barely there). So SO and I BD May 28, Jun 2, 6, 7, 8, 11, 15, 17, 20, 21. I am showing WCW today and the last two days. This is my first cycle after Mirena. Any advice? Do you think there's a chance for pregnancy in the first cycle? More specifically, this cycle? Thank you ladies!:hugs:

Welcome maythisbelove.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I used an IUD/IUS for 14 years, the last 7 of which was a mirena. I was very happy with it and never had any problems. I had it removed in October last year and fell pregnant straight away without AF showing. Unfortunately I miscarried at 10w3d due to swine flu. I fell pregnant again two cycles later and am now over 18w pregnant.

Everyone has different experiences after a mirena. Some ladies don't get AF for months, others fall pregnant straight way, other miscarry and wonder if it was down to the mirena etc.

Post miscarriage I found temping helped me know where I was in my cycle and was better able to time :sex:.

Good luck and :dust: to you.

Pip x

Do you mean the Sperm meets egg plan?

Yes! I believe that is it.. :flower:

Took three tests the last few days. First was Clearblue +/-, very faint line at 10m. Second was Clearblue +/-, negative. Today I did pink dye, :BPN:! :(

Hello newbies! Good luck ttcing x
Sorry about the bfn maythisbelove x fingers crosse for next cycle :flower:

I started soy today:thumbup: feeling really positive about it. Iv read some really really positive reviews and stats so, fingers crossed! Im taking 120 120 160 160 200, cd 3-7. No major symptoms yet, a bit sick, and a horrible metalic taste, but that's it! Are any of you girls taking it?? How have you found it??

Love and hugs xx

Lucy
I took mine before bed and no symptoms

I'm sad today my neighbor is preg
She has 3 boys 2 with special needs
She is a welfare mom and has never worked

She says it's an accident ( but has been going on about wanting one forever - with every man she has dated- the dad walked)
Life isn't fair sometimes

I'm now 10 or 11 dpo and no pms symp or preg ones-
That is weird and I tested today ic bfn
Now I will wait till af is due which is when were camping so if I'm late it'll have to wait

Goodluck to everyone else

life just isn't fair sometimes is it hun x Have to think positive though, it will be your turn x when the time is right you will get that bfp xx Fingers crossed that soy is as good as it seems:flower: xx lots of PMA xx you're not out this month yet :) xx Thank you for the info xx

hey girlys :)

Welcome to all the new ones :)

I was sure I was out this month but I seem to have Ovulated alot later then I should have again :) By my original counting I should be due the :witch: tomorrow so will see, haven't managed much though due to evil colds most of the month and now I have thrush :( Oh well will see what happens :)

:dust: to all and FX'd. XXX

:witch: came!! :cry: SO is out to Seattle for THREE months for work. So it'll be three months before we try again. :cry: :dust: to all you wonderful ladies! Kick that :bfn:'s butt!

Stupid question
But where do I get all the emoticons you all use?
I looked for a button - but cant find one

Do I need to add a program? Mind you I'm on my cell now
But when I'm on my comp it'd be nice

the go advanced option for reply honey and under the smilies on the side is a more button they all live there :)

:hugs: pdmcd - that sucks. Life is so unfair. I hope you enjoy your camping trip.

:dust: for all you lovely ladies.

Pip x

Oh well the :witch: finally showed up - heres to next month :)

And and I lost 3 lbs this week - first week of diet :)

Sorry about the witch Calasen, but well done on the weight loss. Is your ticker meant to say 3lb or 0.3lb though?

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->