The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

You've got to claim every pound you can!! I know I would. Good luck with your weight loss plan. Are you doing a dieting journal on here? If you do I'd love to stalk you.

Pip x

I'm not really following a diet plan honey - have just reduced suger in my tea and swapped chocolate and snacks fro fruit and yoghurt :) Trying also to get in 10 mins of step aerobics a day in on the Wii but due to a medical condition actitivy is very hard for me - so its hard to lose weight.

Well that's a great start. Small changes can make a big difference. Well done on taking the first step!

Pip x

So I think I/we planned everything with really great timing - now Im waiting. I thought I had O'd last Wednesday, but I went and got a digital OPK that showed a -. It was + on Friday tho. So now I wait - again. This waiting is so hard. Ive been thinking too much about it too. Like looking for symptoms. I wish I was one of those people who can just put it out of their mind until it's time to test. No matter how busy I try to make myself, I still sit and think about it. Im feeling a little crazy.. :wacko:

Well, I hope everyone has success for whichever cycle their on! :happydance:

It's never easy not thinking about it when you want it so badly to be your turn and the not knowing is what drives most of us crazy.

This is cycle number 10 for us and the only thing stopping me going crazy is focusing on planning our wedding.

Calasen, congrats on your 3lbs!! I lost 60lbs by doing the step thing on the Wii. I increased it to 1hr a day and watched tv while I was doing it. Of course I'd watch my intake as well. One step at a time though and even 10 min a day gets you so much more . =)

Oh my gosh, congrats on a wedding! We just got married in April. I had three months to plan it. I hope you have more time than that! weddings are fun to plan. When will it be?

How do you all get the tickers on your signature? I cant get mine to show up. It just showes the address but no image.

not until august next year :)

The tickers took ages for me to figure out the OH does mine now

k_anchondo,
For the tickers you have to use the accepted code, it says at the bottom of the page on your signature what the accepted code is, i know html isn't accepted so you may just have the wrong code up there. Hope that helps!

Morning girls, hope your all ok?? Finished my soy yesterday, not too many symptom! Just hoping it worked!

Hugs x

Evening ladies! I'm back - anyone miss me? :) OH and I got married 6/25 and returned from our honeymoon in Kauai this morning. We had SO much fun!

https://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/260615_1357136419_4299797_n.jpg

I think I ovulated 6/30 which would put me at 3DPO today...I don't know for sure since my temps were all messed up from being in the hot and humid Kauai and I didn't use any OPKs but I'm not holding my breath this cycle anyway since we used the hot tub on our wedding night....

Anyway, hope all is well around here!

Congratulations on your marriage! Let's hope you brought a :bfp: back from your honeymoon!

Pip x

Congrats garden hoping you get that honeymoon baby.

Well af was nice and waited to arrive till yesterday when we got into port Elgin and showers. On to cycle 3 of soya and my last as we go to the fertility dr this month
I have to admit last month was my most normal cycle since before bc
That is optimistic!

Congrats Garden :)

I am on CD 7 i think - have just had the worlds lightest ever period I think - TMI but it was more tinted discharge then a period - took a test just in case and ofc it was :bfn: Heres to this month girlies :dust:

hi, i am new here i am 27 my dh and i have 2 kids ds,4 and dd,2 i got the mirena after dd and removed it on june 22 so we can ttc#3. i have heard many stories of women getting preggo right away and some taking forever. i also know of three women getting preg with it in and having full term healthy babies! i hope for us all to get our :bfp: soon!!

pip i just noticed your half way!!!!!!!!! im so happy for you:happydance:

I keep hearing of women who experience "lots of CM" before they get their BFP - if any of you BFPers had this, was it ewcm or creamy or???

I keep hearing of women who experience "lots of CM" before they get their BFP - if any of you BFPers had this, was it ewcm or creamy or???

I def remember spotting and that was mucusy but not white just red. IF there was I'm pretty sure it was just probably mucusy. I don't remember =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->