The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

maybe i will get my bfp for my bday gift in aug the big 40, and even weirder my cousin who is mildly psychic says that i will conceive on my lunar cycle ie you will conceive on the moon cycle you were born and i googled it an that will actually coincide with my next cycle (im not sure I believe it but it could happen)

good luck ladies extra baby dust
Pdmcd17
That would be a wonderful birthday gift! One of my good friends, knows a lady who I've only met about twice. Well she had a dream I was pregnant with out her even knowing we were trying and 2 weeks later I had gotten my bfp! I hope thats the case for you!

WHEN WILL THIS CRAMPING STOP!! Ok I'm good now :). I have been spotting brown stuff for 5 days now, that has finally stopped and now I'm cramping like crazy, feeling sick to my stomach at the same time. YUCK YUCK

Girls can anyone help?? For the last two cycles everything has happened as normal, up until 8dpo when I start spotting right through till af at 15 dpo. Iv taken soy, epo and vitB complex this cycle, to see if it would help, but it's happened again. Prior to last month it'd never happened before. Has anyone any idea why? Or what's going on?? And more to the point what I can do about it!!?? Thanks girls, any info would be good.

Welcome to you new girlies xx fingers crossed for you, the body can take a while to adjust xx

Big congrats to USAFKnineWife xx hope you have a lovely pregnancy xx im hoping soy works for me next cycle xx

Hope everyone else is ok xxx

Soy is a natural version of the prescribed clomid, which helps you produce a healthy ripe eggie at the right time in your cycle. There's a thread on here, called 'soy isoflavones - natures clomid'. Apparently very successful, Iv just taken my first lot this cycle. x

AF got me a few minutes ago. I'm actually really excited, first full out period since I had my mirena taken out on 6/30. Now I know what to except, I've been spotting brown for the last 5 days and have had horrible cramps the past 2 days. Hopefully the trend stays so I know what to expect every month. Can't wait for AF to leave in the next few days and start testing for O!! :)

Sorry Lucy I'm not sure why you would be getting that :( hope you get some answers soon XXX

Hello new to this!! So hello all!! I had my mirena out June 17th and just wondered is you ladies use ovulation tests?? Which ones would you recommend if so?? thanks...

Hey sparkle :) I used to use the internet cheap ones You can get off ebay, have given up using them noe though as it added too much stress to everything

Hey sparkle, I used internet cheapies too, but Iv never had one work for me, never had a positive, though my temps and cm clearly indicate I am ovulating. Many girls on here swear by them though. See what others say before you decide hun, you might just find charting temps and cm are enough for you xx

i bought soy and started it this evening...cd5! i took 120mg and i guess i'll continue to take that til cd9? really hope this works!

thanks girls erm what is temps (temperature?) and cm? cycle? Sorry not 'down ' with this stuff yet!!! haha yeah I thought it may just make everything abit more intense and stressful... hmmm xx

Hey Sparkle...

temps = temperature
Cm = cervical mucus
cycle/ CD = Cycle days (i.e. how long has it been since you started AF)
AF = Aunt Flo (period)

There's a list in one of the sections. I'll go and get you the link

x

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

There you go.

x

i bought soy and started it this evening...cd5! i took 120mg and i guess i'll continue to take that til cd9? really hope this works!

Hi! I started soy this cycle on CD2 and took it through CD6...I took 160 mg CD2-3 and 200 mg CD4-6. I got my :bfp: on CD19 8DPO so FX'd the soy works for you!!!

I took soy this cycle. days 1-5. 100 on 1,2 and then 200 3-5. I really hope it works for me. I could really tell when I was O-ing! Felt like I was going to start my AF or something! it also came three days early! Caught me off guard and we hurried up to BD. I had basically just gotten off my period - which it seemed to make heavier this time too (I hope that's not bad). Anyway - I'm just three days past O now so I'm at the start of my TWW.... Ugggg! I hope everyone gets their BFP this cycle...

I took soy this cycle. days 1-5. 100 on 1,2 and then 200 3-5. I really hope it works for me. I could really tell when I was O-ing! Felt like I was going to start my AF or something! it also came three days early! Caught me off guard and we hurried up to BD. I had basically just gotten off my period - which it seemed to make heavier this time too (I hope that's not bad). Anyway - I'm just three days past O now so I'm at the start of my TWW.... Ugggg! I hope everyone gets their BFP this cycle...

On what CD did you Ov? What CD do you usually ov?

Hi, I'm having my Mirena out tomorrow with looking to NTNP in August and then TTC in Sept, does anyone know how long it will take to be fertile again after having it removed?

On what CD did you Ov? What CD do you usually ov?[/QUOTE]

I Ov'd on CD 11 (my AF is 7 days). Usually on 14. But I've had really short LP after the Mirena (9-11 days) so I hope that the change increases the LP..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->