The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Hi, I'm having my Mirena out tomorrow with looking to NTNP in August and then TTC in Sept, does anyone know how long it will take to be fertile again after having it removed?

You can become fertile immediately upon removal so if you've had unprotected sex in the last few days, you could technically get pregnant immediately. This happened to a friend of mine...

Everyone is different though. A few girls on this thread got pregnant on cycle 5 so I'm really hoping I have the same experience since I'm on cycle 5 this month! :)

For me it would depend on if I'm counting ovulatory or periods I'm either 3 or 6cycles

My oh horoscope said Focus on family an pregnancy announcement or arrival of a baby is possible
Too bad it means his brother who's wife is due in a few weeks ( but I can pretend till af comes )

Hi, I'm having my Mirena out tomorrow with looking to NTNP in August and then TTC in Sept, does anyone know how long it will take to be fertile again after having it removed?

You can become fertile immediately upon removal so if you've had unprotected sex in the last few days, you could technically get pregnant immediately. This happened to a friend of mine...

Everyone is different though. A few girls on this thread got pregnant on cycle 5 so I'm really hoping I have the same experience since I'm on cycle 5 this month! :)

Oh really? Cuz me and OH DTD 3 and 2 days ago, so I could poss get preg then? Didn't know that!

And good luck for this cycle! xx

Hi purplerat, I had my mirena removed in March and on cycle 4 now. Dont know if I am getting my bfp this month, but if not then will try sperm meets egg plan next month.
FXed you get yoru bfp soon

I'm very annoyed!!! Been on my diet for a month now - have been very good and ahve GAINED!!! 4lbs???? WTF?? Very annoyed!

Also I think I have become addicted to oranges! :) Oh well its all good for baby all that vit C right? :)

I know it's annoying but you always put on in the rise up to AF - I used to put on about 3kgs!

I'm leaning on the thought it may be little bean! :)
be a very heavy bean but its a happy little thought :)

I put on loads of weight in water just before I got my BFP... Just a thought!

hmm, I've gained a few pounds this week too! lol....but I think it's all the chocolate I've been craving! :)

OMG m so frustrated and confused. Last Thursday morning I got my + OPK. We did the deed, and I thought I was in my TWW. So, I was still doing the O tests because - well, I dont know why I was doing them - anyway, I got another positive last night! And I use the digital ones. I had read that you could get a + OPK if youre pregnant so I took 2 HPT, one last night and one this morning and they were both -. Now, Im supposed to start my AF in like 6 days, which is NOT a long enough LP! I want to cry. WTH??? What is going on with me?

Aw, K_A, I'm sorry things are wacky. Mine are pretty crazy too but I tried soy this cycle and I think that messed things up a bit. Maybe you really do O when you got the first OPK and your LP is fine...maybe the + OPK you just got is more sensitive than the HPT you took and you're still on track for a BFP?

I don't know since I've never been pregnant and have only used IC OPKs one cycle a few months ago but I hope everything settles down with your cycles and that we all get our BFPs this cycle or next! :)

K- Sorry you are having such a rough time, my first months off mirena were miserable since I had no idea what was going on w my body, I was having a shorter lp then I used to so I started taking the b complex and got my bfp that month. Maybe you'll get your bfp soon though!Best wishes! Good luck ladies!

I took soy this month - do you think that might be the problem? My LP's have been really short - 9 days last month. So I thought it would help. I just started taking B6 today. I just read that that will help make the LP longer.

Thanks for your support and understand guys! I really needed it. Everyone else Im around thinks that Im trying too hard and should stop trying. Its nice to hear a simple - it's ok and maybe next time! :hugs:

K- I can't say anything about the soy; I don't have any experience with it. I read a lot about the b-complex and it was supposed to help lengthen your lp, which is definitely what I needed, I was having all the signs of ovulation but then I would get my period too soon afterwards and was so frustrated! The first month I started taking the B complex I felt like back to normal prior mirena. Maybe you'll get your bfp this month though, I have also read that about the opk sometimes being positive from pregnancy so who knows! I'm sure my friends got sick of me complaining every month lol! Good luck!

I am ovulating right now for the first time since having Mirena out. Hopefully I have some good luck. :)

Well I was right I was out this month
Af came tonight while camping

Here's hoping this new cycle is the one, and I get my bfp for my bday

Hey girls, hope everyone is ok x

Pdmcd I'm sorry about af x fx'ed for this cycle x

Im using soy and vitB complex for the second cycle, and definitely saw a difference last cycle. I had definite Ov pains, and my LP was 15 days! Just a shame we didn't bd enough!! Hoping that I don't start spotting before my af again this cycle.x

:( I'm sorry Pdm :( **heres sending you extra :dust: for your birthday month**

I'm feeling pretty good this month - not PMS yet :) Not feeling lucky but happy at least - will know in a few more days if we managed it this month. But we go away for 2 weeks on friday and knowing my luck the first holiday we have gotten for 5 years is going to be spoiled by the :witch:

I had Mirena removed in May - I was wondering if you ladies would mind if I snuck into your group? I am looking for others going through similar as I am -

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->