The official mod bugging thread- we want the grotto open!!!

thought anymore about our chocolate deal chris???

how's everyone?

I haven't bought a single thing for christmas yet! But I usually don't until oh say December. :rofl:

But I'm a SAHM now so I'll have much more time to go shopping now but a whole lot less money. :rofl:

Less money means it makes sense to start earlier hun. Tell you what you should do...have a word with herself, you know, she who must be obeyed and see will she let you have the keys to the Grotto early then we can all help you get sorted:thumbup:

Ive just started up a savings pot in my savings account titled christmas moniessss :))) So far ive got £185 in there transferred from quidco (if you dont have it i recommened it has saved us so much this year £335 to be precise) I cant decide whether to start buying presents first or a tree and decs (as first year in own home) john lewis have got a stunning fur tree at £150 is that a lot for a xmas tree? ive never had to buy one before sadly... xx

How does quidco work? Im always worried about joining these sort of things, do you need to give them bank details and stuff? Always scared its dodgy Lol. X

we've got a few bits put away upstairs but money is sooooo tight this year x

I always worried about putting money into park etc, but I think I might have to do it soon. This year won't be too bad as Abigail will only be 1, but the coming years will be more interesting lol

plz plz plz plz open early, need so much advice and ideas

I am really, REALLY wanting it open now. I know it is early but I have so much to talk about. I have a Pintrest Christmas board going and another with gift ideas. I want to talk about my DIY decorations (that hopefully will not annoy my cat), meal ideas, activities....oh the list goes on!

if it opens 1st september what does a few weeks early matter,,,, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hmmm random christmas question, lyssa has been asking for ages for a scooter. and we're looking at this one https://www.elc.co.uk/Pink-Cosmic-Light-Scooter/118926,default,pd.html

can thankfully afford it after selling some of her old toys!
do you think im daft for wanting to get her a helmet too? x

I dont even know what to get my 8yr old for his birthday let alone christmas!

hmmm random christmas question, lyssa has been asking for ages for a scooter. and we're looking at this one https://www.elc.co.uk/Pink-Cosmic-Light-Scooter/118926,default,pd.html

can thankfully afford it after selling some of her old toys!
do you think im daft for wanting to get her a helmet too? x

Im getting daughter one like that and im def getting helmet as she can even last 2 min in gaden without hurting herself so with on of them going to be extra carefull lol x

How does quidco work? Im always worried about joining these sort of things, do you need to give them bank details and stuff? Always scared its dodgy Lol. X

i use quidco too and was dubious at first but my aunty told me about it! its fantastic! yes you have to give bank details but i gave one of my savings accounts that i didnt use (was a bit funny about using my current account just in case!) but like i said its great ive had around 200 in the last year and thats with just using it occasionally! it does take a while for the money to come through sometimes a couple of months because it depends how quick the retailer pays the cash back.

i cant wait to go shopping for DD's xmas day outfit!!!!

glad im not the only odd ball that wants a helmet!!! hoping argos do 3 for 2 on toys again this year. do they do it every year?

when does everyone put up their tree?x

Normally the 10th of December as it's between my parents birthdays :)

i try my hardest to wait untill december 1st but i always go to he local town lights switch on and this year its 26th november i think, so im gonna ind it hard to resist whn i go back home to a plain house lol x

Perhaps you could have your own switch on! I'm going all out on decorations this year! But also need to be careful that little hands don't try grabbing everything!

lol, i had that last year. had to contend with 14month old and new kitten, was fun lol but to my surprise, daughter was interested at first but nothing after really except i notice baubles dissapearing and ending up in random places lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->