The official mod bugging thread- we want the grotto open!!!

when does everyone put up their tree?x

1st December for me! :happydance:

Before i came along Hubby put his up at 24th and took them down 26th...i soon put a stop to that! Last year i drank a bottle of cherry brandy and put them up, wotn be doing that this year :xmas9:

I'm quite good with the tree as it it's not up forever lol. It goes up mid jan and down after new year. I don't like it up too long cause I make it all nice and between children and cats it looks crap after a day and drives me mad lol.

I'm quite good with the tree as it it's not up forever lol. It goes up mid jan and down after new year. I don't like it up too long cause I make it all nice and between children and cats it looks crap after a day and drives me mad lol.

Mid Jan? Bit much like :haha:

I put my tree up 30th October last year. Probably be around the same time this year. I really want a new tree but they are sooo expensive for big fat bushy ones

I put my tree up 30th October last year. Probably be around the same time this year. I really want a new tree but they are sooo expensive for big fat bushy ones

30th October???? wow id love to be allowed to do that..... nah my daughters b-day is 21st October so we celebrate that over a couple of days then celebrate Halloween ( decorating :) ) and then when 1st November i usually start sorting decs out..... But if i see someone in the grotto that has there decs up hubby is letting me do mine :) x

hmmm random christmas question, lyssa has been asking for ages for a scooter. and we're looking at this one https://www.elc.co.uk/Pink-Cosmic-Light-Scooter/118926,default,pd.html

can thankfully afford it after selling some of her old toys!
do you think im daft for wanting to get her a helmet too? x

I'd still get the helmet too hun for peace of mind :)

Between my birthday (27th November) and first weekend in December depending when I get the time :)

hmmm random christmas question, lyssa has been asking for ages for a scooter. and we're looking at this one https://www.elc.co.uk/Pink-Cosmic-Light-Scooter/118926,default,pd.html

can thankfully afford it after selling some of her old toys!
do you think im daft for wanting to get her a helmet too? x

I'd still get the helmet too hun for peace of mind :)

Between my birthday (27th November) and first weekend in December depending when I get the time :)

Mine will be very close to that, depending if anyone on here puts theres up first and i cant resist lolx

lol :) Usually I'll be begging to put it up sooner but I've a feeling I won't have time to think of it before then this year haha :) THat's why I want to get as much sorted as possible before this one arrives haha :)

Im trying to get hubby to agree getting a new tree (when growing up i had one that had fake snow on) think it might be working :haha:

Im trying to get hubby to agree getting a new tree (when growing up i had one that had fake snow on) think it might be working :haha:

We had one with fake snow when we were kids too,I loved it!!

I want to put ours up 1st December or maybe a few days earlier if i can persuade OH.

we always do it the 2nd last week in November weve already planned the day its going up this year 21st November cant wait LO will be at Nursery that day cant wait to see her face when we bring her home!!! we do take it down the day after New year though x

cant to mods see everyone really wants it open NOW.. i look through it at last years pics and makes me all excited

Mid Jan? Bit much like :haha:

oh my god!! cant belive i put that what was i thinking :dohh:

MID DEC :thumbup:

I think ours might go up in november this year as I dont think we will find time to put it up after baby arrives.

I NEEEEEEEEEEED the grotto open.. I keep thinking about christmas because of the crap weather.. & I want our bargain thread back!!

Dear Mods,
:xmas1::xmas2::xmas6::xmas8::xmas7::xmas9::xmas10::xmas12::xmas16:
Please open the Grotto now, we will love you forever!!!! :D

Only just found this thread!! Know about te christmas crew one but that's it :( can't wait for the grotto to open :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->