The official mod bugging thread- we want the grotto open!!!

Every time she's tagged or mentioned in a fb status about christmas or the grotto she'll push it back by a day haha :)

Wouldn't that be against the rules of BnB?? HER rules!!!!

Cross posting (cross referencing discussions/disputes between social networking websites and BabyandBump.com) is not permitted.

I read that as what happens on facebook stays on facebook and out of BnB. Agreed??? In which case tag away girls!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

^^Lol!! Just to confirm for my poor memory is it normally the 1st of sept grotto opens?

I think it's Sept yeah....can never remember from year to year. :dohh:

Every time she's tagged or mentioned in a fb status about christmas or the grotto she'll push it back by a day haha :)

Wouldn't that be against the rules of BnB?? HER rules!!!!

Cross posting (cross referencing discussions/disputes between social networking websites and BabyandBump.com) is not permitted.

I read that as what happens on facebook stays on facebook and out of BnB. Agreed??? In which case tag away girls!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

lol I think that rule is more for arguments. If we play nice it's fine:thumbup:

ello ello ello!

any of the origional ccc girls miss me :p

im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Have we banned any of you lot for crazy christmasness yet? It was poor Donna last time - think we might let her off the hook this year :rofl:

i'll volunteer to be banned if a mod such as yourself will do me an xmas themed modjack again.... i miss my xmas is cancelled one. x

i'll volunteer to be banned if a mod such as yourself will do me an xmas themed modjack again.... i miss my xmas is cancelled one. x

:rofl: I'm sure this can be arranged....but it will be when you least expect it :kiss:

Great to see the old familiar faces from the CCC reappearing :) I was only a newbie last year haha :)

I wasn't around much after Abby was born last year, so will be nice to get to know everybody again.

I've got a peppa pig school play set half price in argos, a microphone, wooden train set and a soft ball set for Imogen so far, poor Freya's only got a shape sorter :-(

Can't wait for the bargain thread again!!

I opened up my upstairs cupboard where all presants get put and got all excited at amount of presants in it then i remembered they al my daughter bday presants for october lol...this time last yr i was nearly done, im so behind

I haven't bought a single thing for christmas yet! But I usually don't until oh say December. :rofl:

But I'm a SAHM now so I'll have much more time to go shopping now but a whole lot less money. :rofl:

I've bought a rocking horse for LO but I have that since April :rofl:
Haven't bought anything else yet though really need to start I'm running out of time!! I wanted to be pretty much sorted before LO arrives!!!

I brought babys main pressent which is a baby gym and a few stocking fillers for DS but thats about it so far. I have pretty much decided what there both getting now just waiting to get them as bargains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->