The official mod bugging thread- we want the grotto open!!!

thanks for the tip! i'll have to ask more questions nearer the time. xx

:xmas22: I want it open now. Well, actually I really liked the idea someone had about an events and occasions section...I would love to talk about Halloween and birthdays too.

I would LOVEEE to talk Halloween especially!!! (Other than Christmas.)

I got the stuff to make a Halloween wreath today. SO excited!!

I really do not get why there is no events and occasions part of the forum. :nope:

I know. Think it was asked for last year as well but no luck. I think it would be very popular

i really need to up my posts so i can do card exchange

Oooh I did the card exchange last year. It was awesome. Has everyone seen the new happyland bits. They're awesome x

yeh i got the playground set in the 2 for £15 offer, she's already been given that though! oops! i neeeeeeed the boot this year! last year she got the tree house and toad stool, and shes getting right into happy land now and its all set up in her bedroom so freya doesnt destroy it when shes playing (ha ha), so im waiting for special offers or discount codes! come onnnnnnnnn christmas.

I got a wooden 1-10 peg puzzle from tesco other day in sale it was just over £1, was gonna get one for my nephew too but only one was left! Anyway I hid it on top of kitchen cupboards ontop of a peppa pig art set for my nieces birthday. Pull art set down today to wrap it forgetting the wooden puzzle was ontop of it, smack right on my forehead! I had my hand over it for a while scared to look thinking it would be carnage but just a bruise thank god! What an idiot! Lol.

Christmas Frasier has just been on. Can't wait to put the tree up now!!! xxx

I started buying yesterday proper. Asda has some brilliant bargains! A paint your own teaset for £2, three Thomas puzzles for about £3, and loads of their crafty stuff is on sale I got a little tub of arty things for £1 and sequins, tissue paper, glitter pots and bits and bobs only 50p each!

I am stumped for xmas this year?? They own all they need and I dont like to buy little bits for the sake of getting pressies??

They will be 6&8 hard ages. May just get new bikes each and day out?

Hi girls just ordered a bunch of stuff from body shop currently an offer for £15 off a £30 spend! So technically only £15!! :)

Can anyone recommended a play kitchen? Will anywhere do sales on them nearer Christmas? I think we have decided to get one for my DS now but our Christmas budget for him is £100 so the cheaper the better. At the moment we are looking at a wooden Melissa and doug one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->