The official mod bugging thread- we want the grotto open!!!

I'm looking at getting Fran a play kitchen for Crimbo too - I've got my eye on this one on ebay....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260653941746?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

It's not pretty but it's the most realistic one I've ever seen - and it comes with pans, tea set, utensils, play food and more!

Edit - I've just noticed they do it in pink/white too :thumbup:

This is sooo cute but I will say it's tiny! Lucas has the cooker and has to get on his knees to play with it, it's much smaller than any other play kitchen I've seen.

Hi girls, can I come in?
I need the grotto as Christmas may be a bit awkward this year due to a family situation. (Basically my older bro and wife won't have anything to do with my younger bro and wife due to a miscarriage and the latters pregnancy) and I'm devestated, its always been about family to me.
Anyway, sorry to ramble but I need help to make Christmas so special for my little girl and DH.

I'm looking at getting Fran a play kitchen for Crimbo too - I've got my eye on this one on ebay....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260653941746?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

It's not pretty but it's the most realistic one I've ever seen - and it comes with pans, tea set, utensils, play food and more!

Edit - I've just noticed they do it in pink/white too :thumbup:

This is sooo cute but I will say it's tiny! Lucas has the cooker and has to get on his knees to play with it, it's much smaller than any other play kitchen I've seen.

Ah you've got it? Might have a rethink then xx

Thanks ladies. The wooden ones look quite big, we are planning on moving soon so don't know how much space we shall have. I really like the blue one on there that comes down to £96 with the discount!

Definately wait, I got the same one but in red last year for £64 as they went half price and I got 20% off :)

Great, I shall hold on then. Realistically we don't have room to store it at the moment just didn't want to miss out on any fab offers. I shall be stalking their site :)

I'm a self confessed elc stalker.

I'm also watching a xmas film right now. X

I love elc! Especially leading upto Xmas, they have some fan deals on. What you watching? Z

i want a ride on gaston!!!! need a new ride on for freya (she's one on 27th) although im sure imogen will use it mainly till freyas a bit older!! she keeps trying to sit on freyas back when crawling saying she's "playing gaston!!!!" and ive just seen them online, so so cute!

This, I lovvvvve it!

https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/ljo1984/ADF833F3-F86B-4091-86DF-7E7E86296986-10101-00000EFFAC913C96.jpg

Is that the ladybird from Ben and hollys little kingdom?

:flower:

It is yes. I want it for Freya really but I know Imogen will claim it as hers ha ha.

Ladies the X Factor starts this weekend, this is the countdown to Christmas!!!! I think this means the Grotto should be opened too!! Also Sabby and Mandy reappear when the Grotto opens :xmas12:

Come onnn I want to talk about christmassy things all day :lol:

I went shopping today and bought a goooorgeous Christmas fabric, it's green with glittery baubles on, I think I'm going to make it in to kitchen curtains and put them up :happydance:

That elc code is coming in very useful, saved £6 on some smaller items :)

I need the grotto now ladies!!! Can't stop thinking of Christmas :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->