The official mod bugging thread- we want the grotto open!!!

The ELC wooden kitchens are fab. They have 20% off at the moment plus get a further 20% off using code BLUEBIRD or SAFARI. They do often have these half price nearer to Christmas too

Ikea do a lovely wooden kitchen if you can get to an ikea

thank you, just ordered my nephews pressies, a dyson hover, tea set and a happy land dino set. bet there on offer even better nearer the time, that'll be my luck ha ha.

I saw baubles in House of Fraser at the weekend - it must be time to open the grotto now!!!!

I saw baubles in House of Fraser at the weekend - it must be time to open the grotto now!!!!

My local card shop has Christmas cards on display. It must be time to open the grotto.

Thanks ladies. The wooden ones look quite big, we are planning on moving soon so don't know how much space we shall have. I really like the blue one on there that comes down to £96 with the discount!

Ooo that's nice! I love the wooden ones too but before I fell in love with them id already got a plastic one! It's the older version of the elc one they have on for £56 at moment.

Just about to order and realised all the accessories are sold seperately :( We are going to hold out and hope it comes down a bit more in price before christmas. OH has said though as it will be passed down to the new baby/they will both play with it we can spend a bit more than we origionally budgeted :D

I'm looking at getting Fran a play kitchen for Crimbo too - I've got my eye on this one on ebay....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260653941746?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

It's not pretty but it's the most realistic one I've ever seen - and it comes with pans, tea set, utensils, play food and more!

Edit - I've just noticed they do it in pink/white too :thumbup:

There's always loads of codes flying about round Xmas too and you can use it on accesories too. X

I'm looking at getting Fran a play kitchen for Crimbo too - I've got my eye on this one on ebay....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260653941746?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

It's not pretty but it's the most realistic one I've ever seen - and it comes with pans, tea set, utensils, play food and more!

Edit - I've just noticed they do it in pink/white too :thumbup:

WOW that looks fab thought the one we got Eva was good but thats amazing!!! so realistic! good price too :thumpup:

thanks for the codes for ELC too girls spent £85 on xmas pressies should of been £145 plus went through quidco and got free next day delivery and 4% cash back!!!!

What is quidco?

basically you register with them and most shops offer cash back when you shop online with them you have to click on the link to the shop through the quidco site to get the cash back, they also do voucher codes and coupons to print too, ive had nearly 200 cash back in the last year its money for nothing!!! google quidco and have a look x

That sounds great, is there not a catch?

:flower:

That sounds great, is there not a catch?

:flower:

the 1st £5 of cash back you earn they keep (how they make there money!) other than that no catch! cash back takes a while to come through but i see at as bonus money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->