The official mod bugging thread- we want the grotto open!!!

I've read somewhere it's opening september but not sure.
I can't wait!!!
:flower:

Sooo Excited for Christmas...LOVE The Grotto! :)

Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease can we have the grotto open now? It's not long until September :D

Does anyone know why it doesn't get opened any earlier? Just wondering as alot of people can't wait for it to open :flower:

Cos wobbs has this thing about drawing things out. She's a tad sadistic..... Good thing we all love her!

Hi girls!! Just to inform any early shoppers like me that I've just been on the shop till you drop forum and found a 20% mothercare code which is HX48 and is valid even on already discounted things AND free delivery!!! Just ordered some bits for my LO - some toy cars , a children's iPad type thing and some touchy feely flash cards :)

Credit to the person who created the post in shop till you drop x x

Local card shop near me!!!! Whoooooo

Attachments

• 561920_447226005318205_2039566205_n.jpg
    561920_447226005318205_2039566205_n.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 7
My OH isn't happy with the amount of stuff I have on DS's gift list :( I didnt think it was too bad considering it's going to be split between his birthday and Christmas!

My OH isn't happy with the amount of stuff I have on DS's gift list :( I didnt think it was too bad considering it's going to be split between his birthday and Christmas!

Same here, he said her list was huge, but when I said half was christmas and half birthday, he didn't seem too bothered :)

I have a list on elc and amazon ha ha. Oh doesn't say anything till he see's it all in real life then it's got to be split like you have. She had loads under the tree last year and he said "we havnt got her much have we!!" must be blind ha ha.

My oh always says "were not buying much this year" but he worse than me for shopping and spoiling the boys

OH is the same, every time he has a bit of money spare, it goes on toys for Abby, our front room is a nightmare now. Need a toy box.

:happydance: eeeeeeeek! It's there, was just scrolling down index page and Santas grotto is there!!! Wooooo hooooo! Everything's locked like but not long now! X

:happydance: eeeeeeeek! It's there, was just scrolling down index page and Santas grotto is there!!! Wooooo hooooo! Everything's locked like but not long now! X

I know I got really excited and was like :yipee:...but then saw that they were all blocked :cry:

COME ON!!!!!!!!

I just saw the Santa's grotto is there woooo !

I'm hoping because the grotto is now up, it won't be long before they open it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->