The official mod bugging thread- we want the grotto open!!!

Ok so last year I was just a stalker but you girls have seriously affected my brain, I've just brought my first Christmas presses and it's AUGUST, hubby thinks I'm mad and I'm blaming you lot:xmas4:

I have planned pretty much everyone's pressies now-just need the grotto to discuss ideas!

hmmm the grotto is on display... can#t be long till it is opened ;)

Woo just got a Christmas/birthday delivery arrive :)

Ive done birthday ( daughters in october)

Just got delievery for christmas stuff :) ill be sorting through everything later as it dont all fit in cupboard at minute lol

My sons is also October :)
I got another delivery in post too, just need somewhere to put it all.

I'm so glad LO's birthday is in June!! Gives me 6 months to plan for Birthday and Xmas :happydance:

It is a bit of a pain having birthdays so close as he gets lots of new bits all at the same time and nothing the rest of the year. Requires planning ahead to get bits he can grow into.
I've done it again with new baby-he/she is due end of November.

Lol I'm totally screwed! Xmas day then lo's 1st birthday 27th then Imogen's on 12th jan!! Realllllllly need to avoid this time of year at all costs with the next one!! We worked out that far far in the future we'll have Xmas then Freya's 16th followed by Imogens 18th 2 week later!! That one will bankrupt us ha ha ha. X

Oh you all make me want to properly start shopping getting your Christmas deliveries :flower:

soooo cant wait for xmas im going to be looking through studio catologue onight for my xmas wrapping paper :D

is it wrong that ive not only bought most of DD's xmas pressies but also most of her birthdy pressies too for March :blush:

soooo cant wait for xmas im going to be looking through studio catologue onight for my xmas wrapping paper :D

is it wrong that ive not only bought most of DD's xmas pressies but also most of her birthdy pressies too for March :blush:

I ordered quite a few things from Studio yesterday..wrapping paper for 49p for 4m :D

I wouldnt say its wrong..just Organised :)
I have also bought one thing for DS's Birthday and his is in June :haha:

Finished his Christmas Presents now :D

I ordered quite a few things from Studio yesterday..wrapping paper for 49p for 4m :D

I wouldnt say its wrong..just Organised :)
I have also bought one thing for DS's Birthday and his is in June :haha:

Finished his Christmas Presents now :D

WOW 49p ive seen some for 1.49 thought that was a bargain lol!

now i like to say its organised but hubby calls me mental!!! :D

Can't believe some of you have got all your LOs presents :)

Wow you are all so organised! Ive usually started by now but the wedding is supping all our pennies :( OH has also said that he wants to do all our Christmas shopping on our honeymoon. We are hoping to go to New York but we will see. Its not looking likely at the moment.

I wish I was that organized! I haven't even planned what we're doing for our wedding anniversary next month :haha:

I really can't wait for this Christmas! last one was pretty rubbish, me and lo were really ill and I was asleep for most of it! :dohh:

Ooooh looking at thje Studio website at the decs :coffee:

Edit: Scratch that...because im looking at work, its showing the wesite but no pictures...dagnamit!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->