• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official Sweetie Swap Thread 2010 **IMPORTANT UPDATE PAGE 47 POST #271**

You are welcome Becki, hope you liked them! No, I am not from Amsterdam, I live more in the east of Holland!

Thank you so much for the seweties Amy!!

Had an idea it was you because of the handwriting, hehehe!!! And I was soooo excited that it was actually you!

LOL!

i did say to caitlins mum when i 1st got your name, that we were penpals and would it be ok. i did consider getting OH to write it but decided not to. glad you enjoyed them.

OK girlies!! I have updated the NEW rules on the first page so take a look. I will be sending out everyone's details for June's swap today at some point :thumbup: x

Thankyou for my wonderful sweets emily they're awesome! :hugs:

I want to know if leanne got hers and what she thought of her red sweets :lol:

Well you should have all recieved a PM with the June swap details on! :thumbup:

As some of you may or may not know I am trying to track Sarah (luvbunsazzle) down.

She was my swapper last month and I have yet to recieve them and she is ignoring my messages and PM's :(

I am not bothered about the sweets its the fact that people enter into these and don't fulfil their part of the bargain. I am just so glad that this time it was actually me it happened too and none of the other memebers.

Its just pretty upsetting knowing that people will happily receive their sweets will not send them in return :( Sad world we live in isnt it? :(

If anyone happens to get in contact with her can you let her know she is removed from the swap.

Hello :D

Yay im here now :)

Name: Gemma

Favourite Sweet: Dolly mixture and Jelly type sweets

Least Favourite Sweet: Dark Chocolate

Who they are for: Mee :) But i might share them with OH

Any special dietry requirements: I can't have to much strawberries because they bring me out in a rash if i have too many!! :(

Have sent your sweets.

Im not one of them that dont send, ok ive sent late, and i apoligise.

Sorry.

As I explained the problem was you were completely ignoring me. I stated in the pms if people had problems just to let me know. I understand some people have problems but you were still active on here and facebook just not answering my pms. X

Awww no. Mine are eaten :( they were lovely and I should have taken a piccy!! Thanks again to x-Amy-X xxxxxxx

Hi girls!

I'd like to join please, I should have my 500 posts by the time people read this :winkwink: although for some reason, despite having made a few posts today, my post count has been stuck on 496 since yesterday?!!

Name: Elizabeth

Favourite Sweet: Chocolate

Least Favourite Sweet: Turkish delight/liquorice(have I spelt that right? It looks all wrong!)/fruit creams

Who they are for: Me... may let OH have some if he's very nice to me

Any special dietry requirements: None

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back