• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official Sweetie Swap Thread 2010 **IMPORTANT UPDATE PAGE 47 POST #271**

Hi girls!

I'd like to join please, I should have my 500 posts by the time people read this :winkwink:

Name: Elizabeth

Favourite Sweet: Chocolate

Least Favourite Sweet: Turkish delight/liquorice(have I spelt that right? It looks all wrong!)/fruit creams

Who they are for: Me... may let OH have some if he's very nice to me

Any special dietry requirements: None

:hi:

Im getting excited!! :happydance: Mines gonna be sent very soon..... I went in to a sweet shop near me and stood there for aaaagggesssss trying to decide what to get, reckon the owner would have charged me rent if I had been in there any longer :rofl:

I just got mine..and have polished off a curly whirly and many vimto chewies already heee..due to one of the lovely things i was sent i have guessed who sent them too me, so im sending you big hugs as they all look fab..dangerously so as i may sit here until 3pm eating them all lol..Thanks so much Hun.xxx

I got my sweeties!! I know who sent them too :rofl: They were amazing. Will be posting mine on Sat!! xx

Unfortunatly I need to drop out just for next month. I get married on 17th and buying sweets might just be the last thing on my mind :haha: Would like to be back in Aug. :flower:

I got mine too! Thanks sweetie swapper! And for the lovely little postcard :D Lily loved her freddo :kiss:

Will be emailing everyone tomorrow girlies. Got lots to catch up on xx

You already are hun. Didn't want to message you last month so just took you out of that one :hugs: xx

Afternoon :)

Do I need to do anything else to 'join' other than the introduction thingy I posted the other week? PM anyone or anything? Wouldn't want to miss out on the opportunity of surprise sweetie packages next month or owt :haha:

Afternoon :)

Do I need to do anything else to 'join' other than the introduction thingy I posted the other week? PM anyone or anything? Wouldn't want to miss out on the opportunity of surprise sweetie packages next month or owt :haha:

Yes you are :thumbup:

Will be checking everyone has recieved tomorrow then posting the swappers and sending the details of the new swap out to everyone :thumbup: xx

:yipee:I got Nerds!!!!!:yipee: Thank you Sweetie-Swapper! :hugs: As soon as I opened the parcel I ate a bag of flying saucers and half the mice :blush:
Thanks again :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->