• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official Sweetie Swap Thread 2010 **IMPORTANT UPDATE PAGE 47 POST #271**

im on nights and got red carded yesterday coz i never heard the door , so OH going to get it today, if its not my sweeties i'll cry :rofl:

I got red carded on Saturday too :( hopefully mines being redelivered today! :thumbup: xx

im staying at my mums all this week as shes on holiday so im dog/cat sitting, so i keep sending OH home to check for my sweeties! :D

Recieved mine this morning and WOW ... I have been spoilt rotten :blush:

Going to reveal who the swappers were tonight :thumbup:

Name: Gemma

Favourite Sweet:Milk Chocolate, Jellies anything really

Least Favourite Sweet: Dark chocolate

Who they are for: MEEE and i might share with OH :haha:

Any special dietry requirements: Cant eat tooo many strawberries... But it doesnt mean i cant eat them at all :haha:

June Swappers revealed girlies!! :thumbup:

Can anyone contact me who has NOT received their sweets as of yet xx

Got my sweeties yay! :happydance: turned into a little kid when i saw the parcel on my doorstep :haha:

thankyou laura! :hugs:

Just wanted to say thank you so much to ilovemybump my sweeties were awesome the kids thought Christmas had come there was that many!! Thank you so much :cloud9:

Right girlies I have sent the July PM's out can you please contact me if you have NOT recieved one! Also anyone who has still NOT receieved their sweeties please PM me xx

My very first sweetie swap - EXCITING!!

Due to the sending deadline, I may well receive mine on my birthday :yipee:

(ETA: that wasn't any kind of hint, BTW :blush: :haha:)

Thank you so much for my sweeties sweetie swapper, I got them yesterday and am so happy with them! The chocolates were really nice, mmmmm!

Please can I join I love sweeties :)

Name: Hanelli

Favourite Sweet: Jelly sqwidgy fizzy sweets and chocolate and anything YUMMMY!

Least Favourite Sweet: coffee, nuts and hard sweets

Who they are for: MEEEEEEEEE :happydance:

Any special dietry requirements: none

:hugs::hugs:

when does every one normally send their sweets off? Im being a bit dim :blush: I know the dead line is 15th but i have my sweeties already but i didnt want to be to egar lol! x

Just send them whenever you want hun :hugs: I will be sending mine this week as I am away at the weekend xxx

ill be sending mine this week as the deadline is my OHs birthday so will be busy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->