The Official Sweetie Swap Thread 2010 **IMPORTANT UPDATE PAGE 47 POST #271**

me too. got go shopping now!

Me too thank you !! yay :) shopping tommorow xx

Name: Rachel (Rachiebaby24)

Favourite Sweet: Blue and Pink Fizzy Bottles, those foil cups filled with chocolate...(called Ice Cups i think), mainly fizzy and chewy sweets

Least Favourite Sweet: Shrimps, bananas (those textured type ones)

Who they are for: Me!!!!

Any special dietry requirements: Nope!!

Can I confirm that this is for May that i will join (only im about to pop this month and dont get out much but can post for May 15)??

FOR MAY

Name: Aimy
Favourite Sweet: anything really but especially coffee flavoured or bon bons
Least Favourite Sweet: anything sour
Who they are for: me
Any special dietry requirements: allergic to kiwi

Rach and aimy it will be for may as this months has already been sent our :thumbup: I will update the main page when I get back in this afternoon xxx

well i've been shopping, going post office in abit.

Let me just double check.

We have UNTIL the 15th to send them out? Or they have to be there for the 15th? x

I have just ordered all my sweeties! Hehe! Ordered £14 worth of sweets :shock: :D xx

No :lol: for a few different people. I have ordered them offline but didn't want to order one person at a time as it would be a fortune so I have looked through people's profiles and got some for other people too :thumbup: for later in the swap xx

Ahh good idea. Where you buy your sweeties from?? Could be easier for me if i bought them online :lol: xx

oh god we dont have much time left!!! I'll send Gemma out later to get some! So no one knows who they are receiving from? Like the secret santa one........

Are we going to be doing themes and games like the last one? Sorry if all this has already been posted, havent caught up yet!

makes me feel better, with how much you have spent. i spent £11 but as you said will do more than 1 person, dont worry they are all in date until about 2012. (plus theres a few me and OH can eat on dvd nights! lol!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->