The Official 'Where is Blah' and 'where is Shellie' thread

My OH has a tesco value sieve :rofl:

They have a net Blah...to 'scoop' things :rofl:

I've always wondered if they ever have problems with that though? I was trying to fish a bit of cat litter out of the bath the otherday and it took ages... then it dissolved. I wonder if anyone's had a similar poo catching issue? :wacko:

i take my hat off to any OH who sits in the pool whilst his partner is pushing. Birth is beautiful but the gunk that comes out with baby is NOT.

& No donna no twinges :( nowt!

i take my hat off to any OH who sits in the pool whilst his partner is pushing. Birth is beautiful but the gunk that comes out with baby is NOT.

& No donna no twinges :( nowt!

And listening to Wagner didn't help???xx

They have a net Blah...to 'scoop' things :rofl:

I've always wondered if they ever have problems with that though? I was trying to fish a bit of cat litter out of the bath the otherday and it took ages... then it dissolved. I wonder if anyone's had a similar poo catching issue? :wacko:

Why was there cat litter in your bath???xx

The cat litter tray is in the top bathroom :blush:

Oooh that makes sense now :rofl:

come on ladies!we need to coax baby wagner-blah out!!

Blah-you are going to have to text one of us so we can tell everyone Wagner Blah is on his way!:haha:

i'll be at home so will prob just make a thread in 3rd tri. I'll be able to update throughout labour on laptop anyway!

I think I'd answer to blah irl!

i'll be at home so will prob just make a thread in 3rd tri. I'll be able to update throughout labour on laptop anyway!

make sure you tell us in the grotto :rofl: otherwise 3rd tri will have a lot of stalkers :rofl:

Isnt it funny how you can get excited about someones baby arriving and youve not even met the person!

I remember feeling that way bout loads of people on heres baby and stalking 'this is it' threads and journals for updates haha

yeaaah it is really funny.
i think you can form proper friendships with people you don't know :rofl:

amazing really!

oh wow Blah i hadn't realized you were so close to your due date, fingers crossed not much longer for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->