The Official 'Where is Blah' and 'where is Shellie' thread

Not for me. Hopefully shellie is having better luck!

I am putting money on Wagner Blah arriving on Thursday. I don't know where I am putting said money, but y'know what I mean. :haha:

Hiya everyone, I'm Shellie! :hi:

I havent had the baby yet either :brat:

I think me and blah should make a pact to have it on the same day, that way we can both get to meet our babies soon. :hugs: xxx

Now what can we call your baby shellie?

as blah's little man is Wagner-Blah...xx

My baby is currently called "little baby no name" and that is really what we call it, as we don't have a name! Do you think if I opened a thread in the grotto people would post their favourite names and I could choose one, lol. xxx

i take my hat off to any OH who sits in the pool whilst his partner is pushing. Birth is beautiful but the gunk that comes out with baby is NOT.

& No donna no twinges :( nowt!

My OH would have if he remembered trunks lol! I didn't have much gunk either and when I held my baby she was all clean from the water with just a little of the white waxy stuff left in weird places like behind her ears! :)

My oh about fainted when amelie was born and he stayed at head end!

LOL ... blah your miss popular, it was less than a week ago I wrote a where is blah thread LOL. Was even tempted to bump it earlier LOL. You gave until Wednesday to have your baby before me LOL

any sightings of master wagner blah?or shellie's baby with no name?

:sad1: Not for me. Hopefully Blah is doing better and will go sooner!

I feel like :brat: :sad2: :brat: right now! xxx

No, still here and nothing to report either!

No, still here and nothing to report either!

I was wondering how you was getting on Blah. I'm no good at stalking to find people on bnb so I was waiting for you to update on here. :hugs: hope you have more luck soon. The waiting is horrible! xxx

I stalked you yesterday so see if you had any recent posts (you did :() haha!

If you are online and stalking in the morning I will be offline as I have a midwife appointment - so no one get too excited thinking I have gone into the hospital to have the baby, as although I am still getting pains that are irregular, I really don't think this baby is coming out until they force it out! xxx

atleast something is happening for you babe :hugs: I have no pains or even BHs :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->