The Official 'Where is Blah' and 'where is Shellie' thread

I feel like my pains are pointless if theres nothing to show for it to be honest, lol. With my last son I had no pains, even when my waters broke I still had no pains - until they booked me to go back to get induced - oh, then I got pains, lol. Luckily only for 4 hours though. So hopefully you will get no pains right up until you have the baby! xxx

i didnt have any signs with amelie either until my waters broke so FX its the same this time!

Seen the midwife this morning. She asked if I wanted a sweep there and then but I said no as I was by myself and didnt feel very brave :blush: She's made me an appointment in the hospital on thursday to get checked over and be offered another sweep then. They will also book me in for my induction then too. Which she said will probably be friday. Hmmm, now I'm a bit scared, even if I really do want to get it out the way. xxx

is it the induction you're scared about?x

I'm not scared of the induction, I had an induction with my son and the labour was ok and only 4 hours. It's just the thought of giving birth full stop as it feels like I've been pregnant for so long and I feel so tired all the time lately, so it's having the energy for the birth when I feel so exhausted. Plus theres no going back now if that makes sense, lol xxx

Im actually really looking forward to the birth.. what a weirdo I am lol

prob 10lb11 at this rate!

Was you late with Amelie? I havent read all the pages on the thread.

Im actually really looking forward to the birth.. what a weirdo I am lol

I was until it hit home that it was happening this week whether I like it or not,lol.

Plus there were 2 midwives in the room today and as one was examining me she said to the other one "this feels like a big heavy baby!" and I though "I've got to push that out!" xxx

I got really excited then thinking wooo babies on the way...and then saw they'd both commented :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->