• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "oh my gosh i'm broody already!" thread! - i'm not the only 1 right?!

I was the same, we started TTC after my DDs 1st birthday party, think I kinda thought, wow...my little baby is growing up! :cry: I need a babyy:baby: .

There is 10 days short of 2 yrs between my lil ones, same as PP I think? It was hard going at first, but its great now that Theo is getting a little bit older, DD likes to talk to him and gets all the best smiles and giggles! Hes really content to just watch Grace playing and running around, so mummy gets to do jobs (& sneak on here :haha: )

Oh & just to join in with the locals...im in Middleton!! :happydance:

Oh & I now have the coil, no more babies for me for atleast 3/5 years! hehe :)

i wanted another the day after jack was born! he's 4.5 months now and im worried i might be preg again. i would love one but in reality i dont think i could cope, Jack would bearly be 1 by the time i had it. It was my 30th a couple of weeks ago and we were both quite drunk.. anyway my oh is getting a test for me to do tomorrow

i wanted another the day after jack was born! he's 4.5 months now and im worried i might be preg again. i would love one but in reality i dont think i could cope, Jack would bearly be 1 by the time i had it. It was my 30th a couple of weeks ago and we were both quite drunk.. anyway my oh is getting a test for me to do tomorrow

I take it from yr ticker yr pregnant? Congrats!! I'm jealous!

Old ticker! Thank god im not pregnant :)

Ah! Well congrats on not being pregnant!

So is anyone on this thread actually trying for another, or just wanting? We're NTNP, but as I'm bf'ing I STILL haven't gotten my period back yet so don't think I'm even ovulating :-(

hello i wanna join :)

ive wanted another just after i had shaya, but gonna wait till next year to ttcing xx

hehe! it's amazing how strong the urges are to want to try for another baby! ive put a ticker on my signature in a failing attempt to convince myself to wait another 11 months haha! that will be a nice age gap.. noah would nearly be 3 when baby was born! if i fall pregnant straight away.
I always tell myself this daily but i'm forgetting to take my pill and stuff innocently and i just dont see it being 11 months!
Noah was a suprise and i have a feeling number 2 will happen in a similar fashion!! we shall see!

hehe! it's amazing how strong the urges are to want to try for another baby! ive put a ticker on my signature in a failing attempt to convince myself to wait another 11 months haha! that will be a nice age gap.. noah would nearly be 3 when baby was born! if i fall pregnant straight away.
I always tell myself this daily but i'm forgetting to take my pill and stuff innocently and i just dont see it being 11 months!
Noah was a suprise and i have a feeling number 2 will happen in a similar fashion!! we shall see!

we have done it once with no protection but iv never had a period since having jack so how do i know when to test???? x

can i join here? i really would love another one too,i feel sad that he would be my last baby.OH says no but then talks about if we were to have another one etc so think could get my own way....would love to get pregnant but its still way too soon (lo 9 weeks) maybe next year xx

Me too, this broodiness has really just hit me hard these past few weeks. I didn't think I would feel this way until she was at least 1! Can't wait for #2 :)

i want another..and another lol

xander is only coming up for 5 weeks old but i keep thinking about having my 3rd. oh is keen to roll the kids out too :)

Oh & I now have the coil, no more babies for me for atleast 3/5 years! hehe :)

Me too I am broody yet not supose to be having anymore , though my oh says if doc gives go ahead we can once we have a bigger house , lots of ifs and buts :dohh: but better then the never again :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->