• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "oh my gosh i'm broody already!" thread! - i'm not the only 1 right?!

charlotteb24

Noah & William's Mummy
Reaction score
Please say i'm not the only one?! Me and DH were talking last night and all of a sudden the subject turned to trying for a second baby. I'm SO broody!! I have promised myself that I want Noah to be at least 2 before we TTC again but DH says that's too long!! And in my mind I agree with him but in reality I would love to try again in a few months!!

Somebody slap some sense into me! Haha! I must wait at least another 11 months! I must I must! >•< lol!

I've wanted another since the night she was born!!! We're NTNP at the mo but I'm exclusively breast feeding & haven't had a period yet, so I'm not even ovulating yet :-( I hope to get pregnant this year!!

hey, i wanted another baby straight away too, i went on the pill for 3months and now we are ntnp now! im on CD40 dont know were the bloody hell af is but i keep getting bfns! im pretty irregular so not sure whats going on atm! x

I am TTC#2 and my DD is only just comin up to 10months. I can't hold out any longer. I've been holding out since she was about 3months old :blush:

HannahGracee - I just noticed how close together our little girls were born! :) They share a middle name too!

nikki lou your from rochdale? im from oldham lol x

Yeah I'm in Rochdale :) Small world! Jesse is really cute!!

Oh wow, I've come across lots of locals on here today! :) I like it

is it bad that iv been broody since jack was born? i realllly want another baby! x

I've been feeling broody since Skyla was a week old!!!! But I soooo want to enjoy her properly that I think by the time I could TTC I'll be too old :cry:

I wanted another within a month if having amber. Then i said wanted amber to be at least 3... well i couldnt wait. I had hollie about 10days before amber turned 2.
Seems hollie is just a perfect lil soul, ive been broody since she was 3wk old... dam me.

If, i do ever get chance to have anther, they both HAVE to be in school, lol.

I wanted another within a month if having amber. Then i said wanted amber to be at least 3... well i couldnt wait. I had hollie about 10days before amber turned 2.
Seems hollie is just a perfect lil soul, ive been broody since she was 3wk old... dam me.

If, i do ever get chance to have anther, they both HAVE to be in school, lol.

I think that would be just about right for another for you MTA. Your girls would really love it too!

im sooo god damn broody right now... and it wont go away

Wow i'm glad i'm not the only one then hehe! I'm really broody too and no it's not going away! I'm trying to hold out at least another 11 months before we effectively try to concieve but my DH is just as bad!
I feel guilty in a way as I want to enjoy my georgeous son! But the feeling is clearly not going to go haha!

I was broody within an hour of giving birth lol! Cant wait to try for the next, we always wanted our first 2 close in age and want a big family so we are waiting until Sam is 6 month then TTC again! :D I cant wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->