The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had almost forgotten how annoying AF was lol...now I remember..blah!!! feel like I have to go to the potty every hour either to check for leaks or because the cramps make me feel like I have to pee lol...fun fun..anyone else around the start of their cycle?

@Spunky, ohhh, how exciting and fun!! I am sure that everyone will be so thrilled and happy for you!!!

@Mrs Jerome, I am still here hun, counting down to AF, I am due on 11/15, so we will see. Me and DH did a bunch of shopping this afternoon. We got a bunch of stuff for the house, new kitchen faucet, some artwork to hang up, new lamps for the family room, and a fire pit we found on sale at Lowes for $29.99, we got a bunch of other stuff to. My DH is a veteran so we stopped at Applebees for dinner since he got to eat free. DH was off from work today for the holiday as well. We had a nice day together.

Monday morning I have a follow up appointment with my surgeon, so hopefully he will okay me to go back to work, I do need to head back so i can start making some $$ again!!! I am feeling much better, and every day I improve a little bit more!!

Wannabe, you and I are due around the same time. I'm about 8dpo? I think. I don't really know. I just know that AF should show by next weekend. So for my nice formal dinner, I'm sure I'll be all bloated and crampy. Blah.
Spunky, it's got to be exciting to finally spill the beans. :)

Mine is a vet too and I tried to talk him into Applebees and he said no..lol..oh well..lol...sorry your gonna be bloated NJ...Im AF-y and had almost forgot what its like lol..blah!...Wannabe hope you are feeling better and are able to get back to normal life soon!

Everyone was really excited, but no one really surprised, which I would expect as they knew we'd been trying. My cousin was surprised (and a little peeved) because when I knew she was trying I would call her all the time and ask, so I got told early on. She said you BAGDERED me! And the funny thing is, she has e-mailed only once in the last 3 months to invite me to her baby's first halloween party and never asked about us trying, so I didn't tell her. So I'm a little annoyed that she's annoyed, and I thoguht she would be, but if she really cared she should have asked or called or e-mailed in the last 3 months (by the way we only live 30 minutes from eachother). Everyone is very happy though! Thanks ladies!

Wannabe glad you're feeling better! Good luck for work!

Lindsay - My main symptom for my bfp was being bloated...still am...

Good Luck for those testing soon!

SOOOOOO anxious for the Dr to call with my levels! i want to call them! aaaah theres no use badgering them, i know from experience they dont donwload the results until lunch time.
lots of getting sick and being super tired. quite a bit worse than my other pregnancies. plus ive already gained 3 lbs in 10 days! LOL uh-oh better watch that. could be water or bloating-pretty normal for me to fluctuate a few lbs here and there.
people keeping talking twins to me. saying they jsut have a feeling, or had a dream, or can sense it.
my mom had faternal twins, and with my first son i had "vanishing twin" syndrome. 2 little sacs for the first 9 weeks, but only one baby-then at 12 weeks the sac was gone =/ Dr said it was absorbed into the other pregnancy. had some bleeding but nothing major. i was only 19, not married and not with the father so 1 was just enough at the time-now twins would be a HUGE blessing-but i dont feel it. i think i would have an inutition or a feeling of a multiple pregnancy. ill be satisfied with one little pumpkin =) maybe a girl if i could get greedy-even it out and my daughter will have a sister to share a room with!
how is everyone feeling today =)

Watching the latest Bones and still searching for a puppy lol..nothing new here....

my HCG level was 3,007 yesterday. thats a little higher than i expected. by about a week. but that is a GOOD sign!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Thank-You-Butterfly-Group.gif

Thanks for all the well wishes Ladies... I am feeling much better today.

So something a little weird this morning. I had a very tiny small amount of light pink spotting this morning when I whiped. I am waiting to see if it increases or not, if it will be my regular AF or just implantation spotting. So far not much of anything showing though, i just went potty and didnt see anything when I wiped and only a tiny light brown spot on my maxi pad. Hmmmm..... I guess i will just have to wait and see what happens. I do have some light AF type cramps, but my AF wasnt supposed to be due until 11/15, I also know that because i was on antibiotics and meds this month, that could mess up my system as well, so who knows what it all means??? I will update when i know what is going on for sure!!!

Meanwhile, I have school work that i need to get done today. I also have some guys here putting in hard woods in our hallway entry way, we are getting rid of this really ugly,old, white ceramic tiles that we had out there, on the old tiles in the hallway, the grout is stained black from old age, and no matter how hard you scrub it, it still looks like crap, i am so happy to be getting rid of that mess!!! :thumbup:

https://i52.tinypic.com/wck1v7.jpg

Soon to be newest member of our family...we pick him up Thanksgiving weekend...I cant wait!! isnt he cute?!

I know hes adorable!! So sorry about your Poochi Chin and Oliver ..hubby wants to name him Genghis Khan...lol...

https://i52.tinypic.com/wck1v7.jpg

Soon to be newest member of our family...we pick him up Thanksgiving weekend...I cant wait!! isnt he cute?!

Awww, he is super cute!!!! I could just eat him right up!! LOL!!!:kiss:

what do you ladies know about early HCG levels. is 3,007 high for LMP oct 11th?????
my ticker is all jacked up, its not right LOL i have to fix it.
anyway i started anothe rpost but, they ar enot my friends. i feel like i know you ladies =)

UGGHHHH, the dag on :witch: is officially here... Looks like i am out ladies!!!!!! BLLAARRRGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look most closely at the progression: during the huge majority of early pregnancies
(80-90%), the level will double every couple of days, or 72 hours. As your pregnancy
progresses, levels rise and that doubling time increases. The expected doubling time for HCG levels:

* Under 1200 mIU/ml: 48-72 hours.
* Between 1200 to 6000 mIU/ml: 72-96 hours.
* Over 6000 mIU/ml: more than 96 hours

HCG levels rise during the first 8 to 10 weeks of pregnancy then decline slowly for the second and third trimesters
. The following presents some average expected HCG levels based on time after conception:

* First week: 0-50 mIU/ml
* 1-2 weeks: 40-300 mIU/ml
* 3-4 weeks: 500-6,000 mIU/ml
* 1-2 months: 5,000-200,000 mIU/ml
* 2-3 months: 10,000-100,000 mIU/ml
* 2nd trimester: 3,000-50,000 mIU/ml
* 3rd trimester: 1,000-50,000 mIU/ml
* Non-pregnant females: < 5.0 mIU/ml

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/beta_doubling_calculator.php

Hope these help Busy!

yep yep...I think your good... word of advice..to all you ladies..never take aspirin during AF lol...looks like Ive been shot or something..lol...

Our hallway/ entry way is done and it looks so wonderful!!! No more old outdated white tiles!! I love it... Now we want to put the hardwoods in another room next.... but it is going to have to wait because it is so expensive to do!!!

show us some pics wannabe! lol..we are gonna do it in our kitchen/dining area eventually..its just old yellowed..pitted and stained linoleum now...blah lol..soo happy for you..I love home improvements!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"