The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly - discussing banned members, and passing on messages from banned members to other members is NOT permitted on the forum

Secondly,

Social network activity that affects BabyandBump or its members is subject to the same etiquette and guidelines as set out in our very first forum rule ("Rudeness, flaming or trolling is not tolerated on, or about, BabyandBump or its members"). Cross posting (cross referencing discussions/disputes between social networking websites and BabyandBump.com) is not permitted. If an Administrator has reason to believe that a member is involved in cyber-bullying or member/website bashing, We reserve the right to restrict or ban the offenders account.

I don't want there to be any further discussion regarding this on this thread. I'm not sure what has been going on, but any reports of cyber bullying made to the moderating team will be investigated. In the meantime, what has happened on FB stays on FB, and doesn't need to be dragged out across the forum as well

I had no idea she was banned..she told us that she left on her own accord

I have no idea what's going on. All I'll say is that I love and respect all of you.
I've not had contact with any of you guys outside of this thread and to close it would be a tremendous shame to the innocent amongst us. Obviously I have no idea who is and isn't innocent and really it's none of my business.

If what she said really bothered you then I can't stop you closing thread but her opinions are just that. HER opinions. She doesn't speak for all of us and I'll be sad to lose you guys and this thread.

Not sure what's going on either. I logged on to change my siggie as we hit the two month BF milestone last week, and been too busy with work five days a week and colicky LO to log on very often. I'd be sad to lose you too, Cottleston...how is Toby, anyway? Still moving around like crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back