The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Hi everyone, well as some of you might have seen I have a TTC journal and a few other posts around here too. As of this morning I am ovulating (I can feel it). A bit earlier than I thought I was supposed to but not complaining at all!! BD'd Wednesday night and then this morning. Pre-Seed, SoftCups and self insemination for both times. So I guess I'm starting my TWW now, very excited but gonna try to just not think about it for the most part. Will be tracking symptoms though in case but that's about it. If anyone else is right at day 0 or a day before or after would love to hear your stories and compare symptoms for the next two weeks!! Goodluck to everyone and babydustkarma!! :thumbup:

I'll join you! I should be ovulating in the next few days - I'm not really sure. I have long, irregular cycles, and I'm relying on OPKs and the CBFM this cycle. Stocked up on a bazillion vitamins, taking Mucinex and grapefruit juice to help with EWCM....just started breaking out really badly on my chin yesterday, so O should be soon...
GL this cycle!

Thanks NJ! Good luck to you too!! You should def try the pre-seed stuff, Ive read so many things about ladies getting preggie their first time using it!!

Hi MrsJ I'll join you! Have been getting pains for about 3 days now but got my +opk this afternoon and only just noticed that bbs had become sensitive after getting in the shower this evening... The water was too powerful/painful!!
Hopefully that means today's the day. Actually I'm hoping for tomorrow but it's close enough :thumbup:

Hi Ladies! I am/will be ovulating any day... Started feeling the crampy feeling this morning. I am just waiting for my temps to rise to prove it... This is my first cycle after a very very early mc... so I hope it is lucky! I am ovulating a tad later than normal... I am drinking grapefruit juice, taking cough syrup (can't spell the Guaf. name lol), Vit B6 and prenatals. I was taking Evening Primrose Oil up until today... But I had positive ferning on my saliva test, and tons of eggwhite cm... Just negative on opk - even though I never got a positive on that last month either when I did get pregnant...

Good luck ladies! Lets catch that eggy!! And may it be supper sticky!

:dust:

Yay for all of us! I think I might get a saliva tester instead of bothering with peeing in a cup all the time lol. Anyone have a certain brand of saliva tester they prefer? Also I know the typical answer is "as long as its healthy" but what sex would you pick if it would be healthy and up to you? I definitely would love to have a girl, and even hubby wants a girl.

I was so excited to find this today! I got my opk + yesterday, and probably will get today's in an hour or so when I test.

I'm getting tired of peeing in a cup also! It's my first cycle ttc, but my third testing ovulation. I'm really hoping the first try will be successful, but it is wishful thinking!

I really REALLY REALLY want a boy. I was a demon as a teenager and I'm terrified of having a lot of girls.

I'm going on a cruise with my husband and parents next sunday! So I will probably be testing out on open waters (if I don't get a bfp on 7dpo-unlikely).

Let the wait begin!

I've never tried the saliva testing - but, yes, POAS is getting old.
Spunky, this is our second cycle actively *trying*, but about my fifth trying to figure out ovulation. I'm all over the damn map!:dohh:
Today though, cervix is very high, soft - CBFM is still saying low. I've gotta be close, right? I'm starting to hate this little machine. :growlmad:
I'm going to try a regular ol' OPK when I get home from work today. :thumbup:

Hi everyone, thought I would drop by today and say yay for 1DOP!! lol hopefully I can handle this wait lol...nothing new going on..woke up horribly hungry but I know that has nothing to do with it lol...so implantation is about 6-12 days after conception? guess will be waiting for that... anything interesting going on with anyone?

Hi ladies! I got another +opk today so it looks like I may well be a day behind!

Last night, half an hour or so after BD, I got quite an uncomfortable pain on the right hand side. Not like the normal aching/AF pains that I'm used to. Lasted for about 15 seconds.
Since then I've had less CM, no Ov pains, twinges, anything at all. I'm probably thinking too much into it, but I was convinced that the pain last night was the moment of ovulation so I'm baffled by the +opk today.

Still, will be BD again tonight to be sure!

Yeah..all this ovulation stuff is tricky..Ive always joked about I wish we peed green when it was ovulation time and then peed blue if you were preggie lol..sounds so much simpler than temping and testing and all that lol... if any Dr. came up with a pill/supplement that would make you do that I would totally be buying it!!

can i join,im oving now,pains on both sides,lots of ewcm and pos opk:happydance:

If y'all don't mind, I'd like to join in as well. I've been lurking for a while, too shy to post, but I am feeling really good about this month. This is our 15th month trying . . . so fingers crossed.

I am currently 1dpo also. Confirmed by temperature rise this morning.

I think we did everything we possible could this month - clomid, acupuncture, pre-seed, softcups, vitex/agnus castus, BBT charting, OPK's . . . I'm sure I'm forgetting something

Of course, welcome welcome!! The more the merrier! Im watching I Love Lucy waiting for hubby to get home from his friends..debating on going to get something to eat, the hardest part about all this is no caffeine lol..

Yeah..all this ovulation stuff is tricky..Ive always joked about I wish we peed green when it was ovulation time and then peed blue if you were preggie lol..sounds so much simpler than temping and testing and all that lol... if any Dr. came up with a pill/supplement that would make you do that I would totally be buying it!!

I think this is an awesome idea! Find a way to make it possible! I would take it!

If y'all don't mind, I'd like to join in as well. I've been lurking for a while, too shy to post, but I am feeling really good about this month. This is our 15th month trying . . . so fingers crossed.

I am currently 1dpo also. Confirmed by temperature rise this morning.

I think we did everything we possible could this month - clomid, acupuncture, pre-seed, softcups, vitex/agnus castus, BBT charting, OPK's . . . I'm sure I'm forgetting something

Welcome! Fingers crossed for you!

I'm just sitting here waiting to OV. CD23 - ugh. This is taking FOREVER. It's worse than the 2ww!!

I was laying in bed last night touching my tummy just hoping that bding worked. 13 more days is going to be a crazy wait (at least I might be crazy by the end of it).

I know right!! I haven't been thinking about it as much as I thought I would but I don't have any symptoms to mull over yet either...ok so lets play a game. If you had to pick one of the bad symptoms (that means better skin and hair and bigger boobs dont count lol) but one of the bad ones to have throughout the whole pregnancy and not have any other symptoms, what would you pick? Like...constant peeing, nausea, fatigue, acne, bloating, gassy, constipation, sore boobs, etc etc etc, which would you pick? Mine would definitely be peeing alot, I think I could handle that, and you could always wear depends or those Tena undies lol..

That's one of the funniest things! I'm a teacher (teenagers 15-18), so I'm dreading the idea of running to the bathroom every hour in the 5 minutes my students get to go from class to class. Embarrassing gas would also suck for that reason! I have IBS and am already running to the bathroom for other reasons, so I'm learning towards constipation for a change of pace. (gross sorry!) My husband would definitly vote down sore boobs (he's looking forward to them being huge! I'm a C now, so he's not sad, but typical guy bigger is better). I guess if not constipation I would take nausea as I'm used to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back