The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know O is coming- cramps are worsening and i also have spotting again. And some egcm finally. So i'm just waiting for that positive OPK. NOw when i get it- do i bd that night, and the 2 after it right?

i know O is coming- cramps are worsening and i also have spotting again. And some egcm finally. So i'm just waiting for that positive OPK. NOw when i get it- do i bd that night, and the 2 after it right?

i would do it all 3- just to make sure :winkwink:

MrsSimp123- looks like we both Oved around the same time, Lets hope we are both lucky xxx

I finally saw ferning on my ferning test! I'm very excited. Hoping todays opk will be nice and dark.

i would do it tonight too :winkwink:
we were together the night before those symptoms you have, the night of and 2 nights after, skipped a night and then were together 2 nights in a row again..........:happydance:

ps, i never used the ovulating prediction kits before, so i mnot sure how those work. i just went by the EGCM and cramps all 5 times!

thanks busy. it's so hard! that's what i usually do. But i feel like i must be doing something wrong because we still don't have that bfp! Ugh. About to test with the opk.

Just went potty..ok first off...wow..no where else would you start off a convo like that..lol.. but I know you ladies are like..omg...what happened? implantation..did she do a test..did she get a bfp? what happened when she went potty?!? LOL!!! cant stop laughing...anyway...so just went potty and there was some tinged tan CM and two tiny tiny blood streaks...I know its prolly AF coming..been having the mildest cramps and twinges all day..Im at 11 or 12 DPO I think..I guess I might test tomorrow...and I have to go to blockbuster to return hubbies game so I'll run by dollartree and get more tests...

had the most bizarre dream ever last night, i could see the baby through my belly and i cut myelf open to hold (her) and play...then i couldnt get her back in before my husband got home LOL LOL LOL so weird!. it wasnt gross and bloody and all that it was just so simple and sweet. but it was a GIRL in my dream, which would be great to even it up around here =) My Due date is in the teens of July, which im hoping for July 13th delivery- My toddlers are Sept 9th and Oct 9th, my oldest son is June 13th so it would be neat if baby was JUly 13th.....i dont know just playing around =)
thinking about getting the littles out of the house today. probably go to the playplace at the mall or something. they are getting stir crazy around here!

AF is on her way...woke up to tinged CM....oh well.... unless hubby decides he wants to try still...this is it for me for a while....

:cry: im sorry MrsJerome :cry:
i know its not what you wanted.....men go through weird emotional mood swings. i know my husband was back and forth back and forth with his decision to to get pregnant again. there would be months where i thought we were "trying" he would actualyl ask me if i was "fertile" or not and then he would pull out last minute and say he wasnt ready, leaving me in the air for months!!!! then the last baby we miscarried he was not even happy when i told him i was pregnant :shrug: so i was so upset when i lost the baby that i told him it was his fault :growlmad: after that i decided i wouldnt even "think" about pregnancy, i would just let whatever happen to happen, and it seems as tho he got a big case "sir humps alot" and we ended up pregnant. he is happy this time, i think, he gets all wokred up about finances, and he really gets upset with me if im impatient or seem to be stressed towards or in front of the kids. last night he told me to get it together because i wasnt treating our kids right :cry: that hurt my feelings.......and honestly, the only thing i did that he didnt like was i told my 8yr "keep your mouth quiet, i dont want to hear you bossing (brother) around anymore". he said i raised my voice.
anyway-maybe your hubby is just having second thoughts and he doesnt even know why yet :shrug: have you asked him his reasons for being apprehensive?
maybe skip a month of ovulation testing, and the soft cups and let your time together be more natural and fun.....sometimes the stress of "trying" can cause psychological infertility, and make him less likely to accept it :hugs: hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Busy...first off thats not being bad to your kids..thats perfectly acceptable lol..they shouldnt boss each other around lol...

He said hes worried about finances because I dont have a job..but...its like he forgets that he is the one that spends allll the money...buying $60 video games...going on shopping sprees at Marshalls and spending like $200 each time...bought a huge $1000 tv for the living room...and yeah sure he buys me stuff too and I appreciate it..but its not necessary stuff..like..Guess pocketbooks..I love them sure but dont need them....and provides for me with gas and food too....but he acts like all the money he spends is necessary but its not...so if we stopped all the unnecessary spending each month..we would seriously save like $400 or more!...I plan on breastfeeding and we are going to use cloth diapers...we have new set of the front-loading washer/dryer that saves a lot of money from cutting energy and water costs..Our house is paid for..so no money going to that...my car is paid for and just sips gas....his truck will be paid for by end of next year... so I know that a baby costs money..but hes acting like we are living off of a MacDos burger flipper salary which we arent lol...

And trust me I would love to try the all natural way but thats more stressful for him..because he cant finish inside me without a huge deal about it..so the softcups are actually less stressful lol...I wish we could just let it happen..but its just not at all possible in our situation...which sucks...for both of us...but I mean it could literally take a year or more to "train" him to be able to just do it naturally lol...

Sorry the :witch: got you Mrs.Jerome. Good luck and baby dust for your next cycle though!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

AF definitely here..hubby says sure we can keep trying..he said of course he'll be happy and wants a baby..then he asked if I was looking for a job..I said no not yet..or atleast not one that starts before January..because I cant very well get a job and then ask for 3 weeks off..he didnt say much..so...we'll see

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...g-do-you-want-come-true-most.html#post7696190

new thread I started just for fun...

https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/459378-need-vent-scammers-online-ugh.html#post7703183

I had another Doctor's appointment and have started the phone calls on telling the family.

OH YAY!!! WHAT HAVE THEIR REACTIONS BEEN? how are you telling them..any special way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"