The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree! definitely BD as much as you can the week leading up to ovulation. fx for you hun!

How's everyone else doing? I'm so BORED right now. Tried putting some furniture together. Parts were too heavy and I got frustrated so I've given up until DF gets home from work.
Just eaten two scones with oodles of sugary jam in an attempt to get bubs to kick me- I think s/he is having a growth spurt because I haven't felt much movement the past couple of days. Heard plenty of turning over and things on the doppler but not much kicking. :(

nothing exciting happening here, 1 off to school, 1 watching tv (with a fever and popsicle), 1 coloring at the table. feeling pretty emotional today-mostly due to lack of sleep-insomnia has hit me- darn it! going for ultrasound tomorrow! i cant wait to see how things are attatched in there. i have a feeling the little bean is on the left side because theres where most of the cramping and tenderness has been, however ive had some pulling and twinges on the right too......just not as much so the left-so i say theres where little pumpkin is growing =)

So now that we've told EVERYONE about the baby I get nervous again!

I was dipping my toes in 2nd trimester and noticed at the bottom of someone's ticker that they had terminated two pregnancies and put the reasons why (just the name) and me being curious (and stupid!!!!) googled the names of the conditions. I don't think it would have traumatised me...but it had pictures!!! It showed pictures of the baby being very malformed and I was ok yesterday but this morning when I woke up the picture was the first thing I thought about.

So how do I erase that from my memory?! My 20 week to show problems isn't until January. I'm hoping if my private gender scan finds some big problem they will let me know, right? I mean the condition would be obvious on the ultrasound... I refused testing because if it's down syndrome we'll keep the baby but I didn't know about all the other scary things!!

I'll try to remember this feeling next time I think about googling!

Oh Chelsea! :( Everything will be fine. :hugs:
When I had spotting and all that, I had to ban myself from google for that exact reason. There's now a 2nd tri mc section on this forum which I have vowed never to go on... Things like that make me sooo paranoid. Sadly it's hard to forget things like that once you read about them but you need to try and remember that cases like that are rare and if there is anything wrong, they will tell you at your next scan, they won't ignore it until your 20 week scan.

It is normal to worry about every little thing. Even though it's nicer in 2nd tri because you start showing, you eventually start feeling movement... you still worry. It's impossible not to. Which kinda sucks :(

But at the end of it, when we all have our perfect LOs, it will have been worth the worry :thumbup:

sorry you saw those picutures =( i know it is very hard not to look into all the possible things that could go wrong! but just remember that the chances are slim and most conditions are very rare-by this time you can relax knowing your baby is growing fine!

this is a different picture to replace the terrible one in your mind if you would like =) my kids toy room. we just moved into our new house so things are not finished. i still want to paint and this is only 1 of 3 walls but its still super cute and the kids love it!!!

Attachments

• toyroom.jpg
    toyroom.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 6
I like "rare" and "very rare" and "slim." Thanks, I figure we're both very healthy and still young (26 & 28) so things should be fine. But ack!! Thanks ladies... Stupid I know!

Hi ladies...we BDd last night for the first time in like...2 weeks since hubby has been sick and that has happened...he asked me..well what are you gonna do with it..and I said nothing..hes like..you arent gonna use it..and I said no..coz its contaminated lol..since this was the first time we..cleaned the pipes since he stopped smoking his actual pipe for BD time lol...he seemed a bit disappointed but I told him I wont O anyway until like..next Weds or Thursday even...so I am going to have to be realllly nice to him and keep him reallly hydrated for the next 5 days lol....

Watching Price is Right now and bout to go eat breakfast and take my meds..my face actually seems to be clearing up so I just hope it stays that way...might head to CVS and then Dollar Tree to get some Pre-seed and OPKs

Had a dream last night that I had a baby girl..even went through the labor and all..and she was just..precious....and adorable...

The playroom looks great Busy...cant wait to have things like that to work on..bet you cant wait for the ultrasound...we all cant wait either..better see some pictures lady! lol...

Spunky...think about making the pregnancy the best experience possible, not the worst...just think of all the positive things...buying cute clothes...showing him off to friends and family...being in the elite mommie club lol...first time he says mommy and daddy..first steps and teeth..omg they are the cutest when they get those first front teeth in!! play-dates and first days of preschool and school...all the good stuff..there is no need at all to even bother and worry about the bad stuff...

So heres a good question...when it comes to introducing solid foods...are you ladies going store bought baby food or make it yourself baby food?

No way I can make food, my kid will eat store bought like I do. :wacko:

ha ha oh its easy..they have one thing that does it all for you..steams it..and blends it..and you just freeze it in ice cube trays...a lot cheaper lol..although more time consuming...I cant wait lol...

newest pic of our puppy..cant wait to get him next Sunday....ahhhh..soo excited..he is just too cute to handle..

https://i56.tinypic.com/e0r3g1.jpg

Extremely cute! I would cuddle that puppy so much! Mine are huge (both 65lb labs) and don't want to cuddle much anymore!

I know..I want to cuddle him soooo much already..I seriously cant believe I cracked hubby and we are getting him lol...he always swore no more indoor pets lol...

Ok heres another good question....what is one thing that your hubby told you he would never do or let you do that you cracked him on....how did you do it and how long did it take you? also...what is something that you swore to him that would never happen that he cracked you on and how did he do it and how long did it take?...

im very anxious and excited for my scan tomorrow. i cant sleep! aaahhhh we had church tonight and so many people were saying are you pregnant, a few people that knew were saying already? you are huge......doesnt make me feel to great considering, yes im 6 weeks today =( thats it. 6 weeks! i was rather thin prior to this pregnancy, which is seriously NOT far enough along to make any changes to my figure....i have already gained 4 lbs =( and if 1 more person says they think its 2, it looks like2, have a feeling its a 2, had a dream of 2, or wish for 2 im going to start hoping for twins myself and that will be a real let down! anyway-emotional, insomnia, vomitting, and ENORMOUS=pretty rough night =( sorry to be a downer, but im a serious roller coaster here!

Awww I want that puppy!!! Sooo cute!
I doubt I'll be making baby food and will just buy store bought instead/ I struggle making food for my lizards and they'll eat anything!

Busy that sucks. Totally know the feeling too. I'm seeing my family tonight, most of them haven't seen me since before my bfp. I'm expecting all the bad ones. "omg you sure it's not twins?"... "wow you're HUGE!"... *rubs tummy like it's public property*
It's going to seriously irk me. I'm planning on getting really bad heartburn after an hour and going home.

busymommy my uterus grew pretty fast for my first (both docs I have seen so far have commented on "good size growing uterus") so I was thinking maybe twins, but nope. I wouldn't get hopes up. They say you show quicker with each one, and I've seen some pics in Bumps at 5 weeks and they're already showing, so don't feel bad.

I feel SO big right now. I've been wearing maternity pants for at least a week. I know I'm not big, and I'm only going to get bigger, but for 13 weeks I feel HUGE. THe only thing that reassures me is I've lost 7 lbs and my thighs have not been this small in YEARS. But I had weight that I could/should lose. I'm hoping my family wont make comments at Christmas about you're only "___" weeks? You look 7 months pregnant! And they're tacky enough that they will say that! Arg! Good thing holidays are only once a year, that's about all I can stand them.

Just bought some more pre-seed...gonna use the hell out of it this time since we are pushing it anyway timing wise and need all the help we can get...

i saw my little bean!!! and hte heartbeat =) the polyps are gone!!!!!! and everything is measuring 6weeks!!!!

NO she kept trying to print them but it kept showing an error message and she couldnt them! isnt that my luck! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"