The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw hun, I'm sorry to hear that :hugs:

My battery is about 15 seconds away from running out, but wanted to let you ladies know that I'm on team blue! I'm over the moon. Totally surprised but in the best possible way!

Hope everyone's doing ok xx

Awww, a baby boy!!!:happydance::happydance: Congrats hun.. how exciting:thumbup:.. Have you and your OH thought of boy baby names yet?:flower:

CONGRATS on the baby boy!!!! how wonderful for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any names picked out????

Awww......I guessed wrong lol...well I hope Spunky wont be disappointed if I was wrong about her too...lol.. yay!!!!! boy stuff....you gonna throw a shower soon? and were they like...99.9999% sure? lol..

Yeah I was wrong too! The only people to say boy right from the start were my sister and 3yo nephew!
I'd say almost 100% boy... We got the ultrasound recorded to dvd and there's definitely a few potty shots that would be hard to argue against!
We're pretty much decided on Toby Edward for the name but we're keeping it quiet from all friends and family (apart from parents and siblings) just in case. My SIL just decide in Holly for her girl who is due about 6 weeks before our LO... We're sharing a baby shower in january- should be nice :)

well that will be fun...and its crazy how much 3 year olds can tell lol...oh..just wondering because its just too much work to go back and read through the thread lol..did you get any readings....and were any of them right or partially right?

Aw hun, I'm sorry to hear that :hugs:

My battery is about 15 seconds away from running out, but wanted to let you ladies know that I'm on team blue! I'm over the moon. Totally surprised but in the best possible way!

Hope everyone's doing ok xx

CONGRATS!!! So exciting to know! :hugs: Cute name too!!!

Erica - I'm still hoping for my boy... He's been a "he" since conception, but we'll still have 5 months to get mentally prepared for a girl if we find out otherwise.

just found out someone else close to me..very close to me..is preggie...got her BFP today at 10DPO.... Im happy for her...coz we have been going through this together..but of course also sad for me... :cry:

Fingers crossed for you Chelsea! Drink lots! My bladder was practically empty to start with and they couldn't see much at all.

awww..hes soo cute!!!!

Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.....Hope you all travel safe...have fun..and hope all In-Law/annoying relative encounters and drama are kept at a bare minimum....but hopefully we'll all still have good stories to tell lol..will miss you ladies....talk to you soon!!!

Hey ladies, 10 dpo today. BFN.

AF due friday. Do you ladies think i have any chance? Need to hear it. Feeling down. Tested with early preg tests.com tests. IC. i don't want to buy anything more expensive unless i miss af, but i just really need some pma, so ladies, i'm asking for some help.

PLUS a girl i used to work with came up to me today and told me the good news- she's 4 weeks pregnant. She was only on her second cycle. So not cool.

keep your chin up! i didnt get my positive until the day before i was due to start!!on a 28 day cycle and that was actually 2 days passed my expected period on my normal 25 day cycle......so i technically got a neg on the day i expected my period to start! theres always hope until AF comes
fx'd for you!!!!

I got a bfn at 10dpo, the faintest barely-there line at 11dpo then bfp at 12dpo. There's still hope yet! Good luck x

I got a BFN at 9-10 dpo and got a faint bfp at 16 dpo, then a Solid BFP that afternoon!

Oh yea, I forgot to tell everyone in this blog that I just got my BFP last Sat. morning at 2:00 am!!!

I got a BFN at 9-10 dpo and got a faint bfp at 16 dpo, then a Solid BFP that afternoon!

Oh yea, I forgot to tell everyone in this blog that I just got my BFP last Sat. morning at 2:00 am!!!

Congrats!!:thumbup:

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you lovely ladies on the thread!!!! I wont be on much this week because i have alot of school work to do and packing up, before we head out to my brother's house thursday morning. good luck and baby dust to everyone!! i hope we all get our :bfp:'s this month!!!! :dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/26-1.gif

Congrats MrsSimp123!!

DaretoDream! There's still hope! 10dpo is soo early!!!

I hope everyone that travels does so safely this holiday season!!! And I second Erica good luck to anyone dealing with family!! I know I'm a little worried about the crazies, but I really can't avoid them (I tried!) so oh well!

Well girls I just wanted to stop in and mention before I head up to pack for our trip in the morning, i am getting lucky because I Ovulated today, the day before we drive up to my brother's for the holidays. So me and DH got in some :sex: this afternoon!! We also are planning on having :sex: in the morning before we head up to my brother's tomorrow since it is tuff to get in any BD'ing time well at the relatives house!!!

Check out my OPK, the test line is darker than the control line!!!:happydance::happydance: Looks like I will have a chance this month after all!!!:thumbup:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC07443-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back