The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no personal issues with anyone on this thread or this site for that matter that I have posted about. And thats the whole point of this site..ttc is a personal issue...this thread has been great for the months and months it has lasted we have great friendships on here and we dont appreciate others that never post on the thread coming on here and trying to start something when it was not their business in the first place ....that is all we are trying to prevent...I would just like those two harassing posts removed from the thread so we can keep it conflict free...seeing those just makes ttc even more stressful and thats the last thing I need

Well...I clicked on this thread in the 2ww section cause I'm looking for buddies going thru the same thing. I hope I'm not imposing here.

I'm 1dpo today and this is my last chance to ttc for 8-9mo.

So :hi:

sheeeesh a lot has happened since i was off here for what, like a few hours? lol.

anyway, Mrs. J, i think that as long as you are leaving names out of it, its fine. I mean, ttc is so incredibly frustrating. And the bnb ladies are always around to help and it's so great that we have them isn't it? So i'm glad that you are able to express your frustration here.

hope you are feeling better today :)

Hi fluterby! :wave:

Morning everyone!!

Welcome fluterby!!

Just stoped in to say hi! I'm on cd 27, 7 or 8 dpo af is due on The 14th. Doing good not ss so far, though have been feeling a little down lately. I just can't seem to get to a positive place mentally for my best friends preganacy. She just told me she is prego. Kind of on accident. She was my go to person through all my ttc and mc struggles so she knows how hard I've taken tilhings at times. I've talked to her, and as I said she is sooo great and totally understands. I will be there for her, even if it kills me. That's what friends do. Just nice to have you ladies to vent to. I'm Leaving on sat for a week on my business trip and looking forward to some time to take my mind off things a bit. This couldn't have come at a better time. I'm just starting to feel totally emotionally drained. I'm Praying I don't see af while I'm away, and a Bfp at the end of my trip. That would make everything purfect. But if she does show i'm praying I can find the strength to be there for my bestie in every way!!

Thanks ladies! I hate this wait! IM 2 dpo (not 3) feeling crampy. I think the clomid jacked me up

I was on Clomid too first time this cycle fluterby!!!! I had cramping for days after ovulation....and now my boobs are crazy sore..nipples sensitive and they look a lot fuller to me...did another $tree test today and its totally negative...Im only 10 DPO but I want that 2nd pink line soo bad..no matter how faint it is...I just fee like with Clomid Im going to be even MORE disappointed because we have to go through all these extra crazy cycles and symptoms...I go tomorrow to get my progesterone levels check...are you sposta go in for that Fluterby?

No not checking me for anything. I already O on my own and this is just for one cycle. My doc was just trying to increase my chances and delay O for me so my love could make it here in time.This is the only chance I have for about 9mo. If I was gonna do back to back then I would get monitored.

Oh well I hope its your BFP this month!! I ovulate too but only once every two months since my last MC...so just trying to make it back to once a month like normal...
hope you get your BFP and then hes back in time for the baby...Im assuming hes military?

:hi: everyone! Wow, seems i missed some real drama. Mrs J, ignore the nonsense that what written by that woman, i know we all will! I'm sorry she upset you but really why would she come on a thread started by you to say all those things?! What a strange lady! Any hoo, I'm 6dpo and feeling like i could eat all day. Lots and Lots of CM....hmmm :shrug: By the way Welcome fluterby!! :)

going laundry crazy!! well.. bed laundry to be exact....big pillows....covers...sheets...small pillows...everything...!!!!

evap from today....blah 10 DPO
https://i54.tinypic.com/2cpapn7.jpg
then the evap marked...
https://i54.tinypic.com/20jo2dx.jpg
then the negative evap marked
https://i56.tinypic.com/33z8ml4.jpg

It's a line left from the evaporation of fluid (um, pee) on the stick. It usually shows up quite a while after testing.
How long til that showed up Erica?

Umm....today...not sure..def after the time lol...took it at like..10:30 this morning and just took the pic a bit ago..but it just officially dried within the last hour and it was there before it was totally dry...
also these are a tad more noticeable in person..my camera automatically messes with the bright/white thing so it makes it seem less noticeable on pics than it really is

hi, i'd like to join this thread please.
i suppose i am in my tww. had a miscarriage 12th jan and am hoping for a bfp again!
i think i ov'd sunday so that would make me 4dpo.
fingers crossed for everyone! xo

well come holly!!! so sorry for your MC..ive had two as well and I know its hard....hopefully this will be your sticky bean month!

Welcome Holly. I'm new to this thread as well and in the 2ww. About 2 dpo now.

Mrs. I see the evaporate line...that stinks! But there is still plenty of time to get that BFP! 10 dpo early still

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"