The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want some roasted veggie pizza and I want it now lol..!!! lol...I think hubby is gonna be nice and pick me up one from walmart when he goes after his dr appt....tons of goopy yellowish CM which is normaly for between ovulation and AF as far as I can remember so nothing to get too excited about...gonna go tomorrow to get some more tests from $tree while im at hobby lobby coz its just one shopping center over...plan on getting 4 tests and testing 10DPO...12DPO....14 DPO and 16 DPO....unless BFP then I'll break out my two FRERs I have stashed...

I have been a trash can today! At lunch I had 3 pieces of chicken, chips, a pear, 2 plums, 2 white choc chip cookies, 1/2 litre of water, and a pear!! Then I came home and had fish fingers, chips and beans and a bag of popcorn!! :blush: I want to test as soon as I hit 10 dpo!... I've had loads of creamy CM, whitish.... :shrug: trying so hard not to get my hopes up!

Some people are soooooooooo annoying :growlmad:.....one of hubbys friends at work told hubby that I was telling his wife all kinda of inappropriate things about our sex life and making her feel uncomfortable and asking him to ask me to stop...and saying that she was worried about me because according to my facebook I'm obsessed with babies...:wacko:..so we just had this huge discussion/fight about how "Im worried about your baby obsession" and all this crap.....:growlmad: coming from a person that already has a kid and is preggie with her 2nd this doesnt surprise me..soo easy to think someone is crazy for wanting something when you have two of it!! :growlmad:

She took clomid too and told me if I ever needed any advice or had any questions about it to ask.....so I did and its the only time Ive asked her anything and all I asked was her symptoms with clomid..she told me and asked if I was getting levels checked and I said yes..and that my OPKs were looking good and we got in some BD and should be good for this month....and then she apparently considered that inappropriate infertility talk :blush: and "told" on me and then said that I was posting all kinds of baby obsessive stuff on facebook and that she was worried about me and depression and stuff...

I just looked back over facebook and the only baby stuff Ive posted in the last month or more was those baby cards! and that was just so Busy could see them last night when we were talking..:shrug:.. needless to say I deleted her and she is no longer on my facebook and I will no longer be talking to her online or in person...she also totally freaked out :wacko: months ago when my cousin posted a comment on my status and she freaked out telling me my cousin was horrible and to ignore her and how dare she say that and she just went crazy over it....seems to me like she just wants to cause problems and get in everyones business that she needs to stay out of...

I just spent the last hour :cry: so much I can hardly breathe now and my eyes are red and I look horrible...and hubby was telling me that hes worried about me because I dont have real life friends....every single "friend" Ive had never works out..I am overly nice and understanding and non confrontational and never give them any reason to not like me...but they start doing drugs and shoplifting (stopped hanging out with her)....or they start flirting with my then fiance and secretly date him not even a month after he breaks up with me (stopped talking to both of them)...or shes a flake and goes crazy over one comment I make about breeding my dog in a few years.... I dont want anymore real life "friends" if thats what I have to look forward too...you ladies are much more supportive and amazing than any of my "friends" have ever been..:hugs::happydance:.and Im sick of him making me seem like Im some society freak because I dont have 50 groups Im a part of and a lunch date everyday...I tried to explain to him that some people have billions of friends....and some people dont...and I am one of those some people that dont and I am happy with that.:thumbup:..and that he was the only person that had an issue with it and that Im tired of him thinking Im depressed just because of that.. ugh he is such a boy...so now he went off to his art class to paint some naked person :holly: (sorry this one was too funny to pass up lol..) and Im here watching King of Queens and trying to breathe enough so that I can eat....stupid girl for starting all of this...

and now I want some chocolate...:cry:

Some people are soooooooooo annoying :growlmad:.....one of hubbys friends at work told hubby that I was telling his wife all kinda of inappropriate things about our sex life and making her feel uncomfortable and asking him to ask me to stop...and saying that she was worried about me because according to my facebook I'm obsessed with babies...:wacko:..so we just had this huge discussion/fight about how "Im worried about your baby obsession" and all this crap.....:growlmad: coming from a person that already has a kid and is preggie with her 2nd this doesnt surprise me..soo easy to think someone is crazy for wanting something when you have two of it!! :growlmad:

She took clomid too and told me if I ever needed any advice or had any questions about it to ask.....so I did and its the only time Ive asked her anything and all I asked was her symptoms with clomid..she told me and asked if I was getting levels checked and I said yes..and that my OPKs were looking good and we got in some BD and should be good for this month....and then she apparently considered that inappropriate infertility talk :blush: and "told" on me and then said that I was posting all kinds of baby obsessive stuff on facebook and that she was worried about me and depression and stuff...

I just looked back over facebook and the only baby stuff Ive posted in the last month or more was those baby cards! and that was just so Busy could see them last night when we were talking..:shrug:.. needless to say I deleted her and she is no longer on my facebook and I will no longer be talking to her online or in person...she also totally freaked out :wacko: months ago when my cousin posted a comment on my status and she freaked out telling me my cousin was horrible and to ignore her and how dare she say that and she just went crazy over it....seems to me like she just wants to cause problems and get in everyones business that she needs to stay out of...

I just spent the last hour :cry: so much I can hardly breathe now and my eyes are red and I look horrible...and hubby was telling me that hes worried about me because I dont have real life friends....every single "friend" Ive had never works out..I am overly nice and understanding and non confrontational and never give them any reason to not like me...but they start doing drugs and shoplifting (stopped hanging out with her)....or they start flirting with my then fiance and secretly date him not even a month after he breaks up with me (stopped talking to both of them)...or shes a flake and goes crazy over one comment I make about breeding my dog in a few years.... I dont want anymore real life "friends" if thats what I have to look forward too...you ladies are much more supportive and amazing than any of my "friends" have ever been..:hugs::happydance:.and Im sick of him making me seem like Im some society freak because I dont have 50 groups Im a part of and a lunch date everyday...I tried to explain to him that some people have billions of friends....and some people dont...and I am one of those some people that dont and I am happy with that.:thumbup:..and that he was the only person that had an issue with it and that Im tired of him thinking Im depressed just because of that.. ugh he is such a boy...so now he went off to his art class to paint some naked person :holly: (sorry this one was too funny to pass up lol..) and Im here watching King of Queens and trying to breathe enough so that I can eat....stupid girl for starting all of this...

and now I want some chocolate...:cry:

@Mrsjerome, I am so sorry that girl got you so upset hun, and that you got into an argument with DH after...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am the same way when it comes to friendships. I only have a few close friends, a couple of them are kids i went to highschool with. I am cautious and very selective about the people that I hang out with and who i consider my friend. I take my time and get to know someone before I open up to them and tell them my personal information as well. People have to gain my trust over time. I have always been happy with just having a couple of close friends even when I was in higshcool. So i completely understand where you are coming from and I also know that good friends are hard to find.

I dont think there is anything wrong with you hun, I understand how badly you want a baby, because I feel the same way, TTC is an emotional roller coaster.

I dont have alot of friends where I live now because we just moved to this state over the summer. I met a really nice lady at my current temp job and we talk all of the time at work and have alot of common, but most of the time it is just me and DH spending time together.

Thanks Wannabe..nice to know Im not the only one that doesnt need to have a whole following to be happy...Im happy being at home with my puppy and going out by myself to the gym or to the store or whatever I want to do...Im happy spending time with my hubby in the afternoons and over the weekend...and I dont feel weird about that and idk why everyone else feels like they need to oversee my current friend tally...

watching americas funniest home videos...finally got my chocolate and ate some pizza but my tummy hurts from not eating for so long...boobs are heavy and sore..nipples sensitive...CM still there...and I cant stop laughing at that cat wannabe..lol...its soo funny and looks soo weird and idk how they made it do that..

Hi :hi: Mrs J!!

We'll always be here for you! I got rid of 3 obnoxious friends last year. One stopped talking to me after she found out about my mc. To be honest my best friend is my OH. That's more normal than anything. I'd rather gave one good friend than a million idiots. I can't believe the nerve of that woman! :gun: I hope you found enough chocolate to ease the tears xxxx

the store was having a bogo on candy bars!! I got two baby ruths (they are my new favs) and two twix (my old favs) I gave one of the the twix to my hubby and ate a baby ruth..the others are stashed...lol...

hubby and I got like no sleep last night...he kept waking up and then that would wake me up...I finally crashed once he left this morning but had crazy dreams...as usual.... hopefully heading to hobbylobby again to get some silver embossing powder and an embossing pen and then getting some stuff done around the house..

my boobs are killing me..my hair is soooo oily....uggh..I washed it yesterday afternoon.....did nothing!! went to bed...and its horrible!! its soo lanky and icky...sucks!

erica i have a lot to say, but ill catch you on FB im going to hop in the shower while the kids are napping but i wanted to say i love that freaky cat too. it literally makes me laugh out loud when i see it hahahahahahah

Erica, please watch what you say about other people on a public forum, especially when you don't have your facts straight. And I certainly don't blame the friend of your husband's concerns considering the things you have posted on Facebook, including information about when he doesn't and does want to (or at least promise to) have sex with you.

Not everybody has the luxury of sitting around doing whatever they please all day long. Before you believe that everybody has done this girl wrong, remember there are two sides to every story.

I dont have my facts straight about something that happened to me personally...between me and someone you dont even know? Wow....thats interesting...and I have never posted on facebook publicly anything about my sex life or anything about babies in the past few months either...and if you have a problem with what I post on MY facebook page then maybe you should stop looking at it...also I have never ever said anything about who my "friend" was that I had a problem with but if you want me to start posting names then I have no problem with that...as you yourself told me...oh queen of the internet Im "allowed" to post whatever I want on MY facebook page as well as on any forum I want..its the internet...and last time I checked you didnt run it....

Again, you are mistaken. I told you to please not bring up the issues we had on the forum that we have shared space on as it would cause conflict, but feel free to say whatever you want on your own Facebook page, why would I try and police that? I don't think I was wrong to ask you to not say anything on the forum, but you didn't respect that. I think that says a lot about you. I am not going to fight with you about this and this is the last I'll say so have at me from here, but you may want to review your FB page if you don't believe what I've said.

ETA, it's not what you posted or didn't post, it's that you aren't being honest about what you actually post. I'm going off what I've seen on it the last 6 months, haven't looked at it once since we unfriended.

I never said anything about our issue other than one sentence....and I'll post any of my personal information or stories that I want...and like I said..no matter what was or was not posted on facebook...its MY page....so if you have problems with it stop looking at it..

Any of you are welcome to check out my facebook page...Erica Jerome... and my puppy sleeping in bed is my avatar on there....

menageriemom - this isn't me getting involved but if you are out to make conflict on this thread i think you should leave and not comment again, we are connected on here and at the end of the day if erica wants to discuss with us her troubles we are here to help and support her and give advice where we can...
Erica - menageriemom is obviously not worth the trouble of talking to and just needs to be ignored in this situation, you're husbands friends partner can't really comment on anything because at the end of the day it is you'res and your husbands life not theirs, if she said you could ask for a bit of advice then she cannot really moan about it, just shows how much of a cow she really is.
chin up hunny you know where i am if you need me

Thanks Tiff...I completely agree...I am of course going to defend myself if someone that is not a part of this thread comes on here and starts harassing me....we have had no conflicts or problems on this thread until now and it should stay that way....if you want to make harassing comments do it somewhere else...I never brought you into this by talking about you personally and specifically so dont come do that about me here....I started this thread and it is NOT appreciated...and I will go to the moderators and admin for harassing comments...

menageriemom-if you wouldnt have said anything no one would have known you were involved, so you brought the conflict on yourself. 1-i dont believe shes lying, nor does it matter if she were its not affecting anyones life 2. if she WERE lying why does it matter no names were mentioned and its not your business to "try" to call her out on it.
"needs to get her facts straight" - where did you even come into the picture???
you havent even been on this thread in months so what is the deal?

Exactly...not even a member of this thread family so why do you feel the need to post..and you are apparently checking up on every thread I have on here everyday otherwise you would have never seen the one sentence that I vaguely referred to the situation in...

Please keep personal issues off this thread and the forum in general. If you do not have something to say that is constructive to the thread it is best to hit the back button and move on to a different topic. :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back