The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you girls tried out the Chinese gender prediction chart thingy? Mine is predicting a boy, which would be great because me and DH would prefer a boy for our first...:winkwink:

https://www.thebump.com/calculators/ChineseGenderChart.aspx?MsdVisit=1

That is a link to it....

Wannabe i'm getting boy on mine, i'll find out in a month if it's right or not. All the physic readings i got said boy- every single one, and all of the gender predictions say boy.

So i'm super curious! EVERYONE is saying boy- even friends and family. Just one girl says girl. can't wait to find out!

OMG Ladies I have missed so much :(

I have been rushed off my feet at work ladies i will get caught up with everybody one step at a time :( sorry :(

Update for you all :

No Sign Of AF at all still very creamy CM it is CD35 now... i will be waiting till CD40 before i think of testing again i don't feel like getting stressed out atm...work is doing that enough...

Ladies who are expecting when did you start feeling exhausted?
Normally i can go to work come home and stay up till 2am before i feel sleepy, I came in yesterday at 8:15pm and was in bed by 9pm then i didn't get up until 10:30pm !! and it's not even 9pm and i am ready for bed already!! i Feel so lazy :( I need to clean up and i physically can't move i am shattered!

Sparkle - Thanks :) i hope she keeps away too tbh

NJ - Yes thanks i am feeling a bit better just a little stressed with work =/ not fair =(

Cottleston - =( I hope all of you are feeling better =) at least baba is okay. If i was in the same position as you i think i would have probably punched her in the face too, i could have punched everybody that got in my way today at work that wasn't pulling their weight and doing their jobs properly.

I think it is bed time for me, if i do come back on i shall check the thread... :) xx

Welcome Good! I had a chemical pg last cycle and it is such a horrible experience. Good luck for this cycle.. Sending :dust: your way :)

TIFF!!! :Woohoo: Tiredness is a good sign! FX'd this side of UK for ya! Sorry to hear that work has been such a pain. I'm back tomorrow after half term and I can't be bothered. SO not in the mood! and i've done NO work for my lessons tomorrow :blush: !

@mrs J, I sneaked a peek at some of your pictures for the nursery. They are gorgeous. I love fantasy figures and fairies. They'll look amazing especially if they're hand painted on the walls!

OMG Ladies I have missed so much :(

I have been rushed off my feet at work ladies i will get caught up with everybody one step at a time :( sorry :(

Update for you all :

No Sign Of AF at all still very creamy CM it is CD35 now... i will be waiting till CD40 before i think of testing again i don't feel like getting stressed out atm...work is doing that enough...

Ladies who are expecting when did you start feeling exhausted?
Normally i can go to work come home and stay up till 2am before i feel sleepy, I came in yesterday at 8:15pm and was in bed by 9pm then i didn't get up until 10:30pm !! and it's not even 9pm and i am ready for bed already!! i Feel so lazy :( I need to clean up and i physically can't move i am shattered!

Sparkle - Thanks :) i hope she keeps away too tbh

NJ - Yes thanks i am feeling a bit better just a little stressed with work =/ not fair =(

Cottleston - =( I hope all of you are feeling better =) at least baba is okay. If i was in the same position as you i think i would have probably punched her in the face too, i could have punched everybody that got in my way today at work that wasn't pulling their weight and doing their jobs properly.

I think it is bed time for me, if i do come back on i shall check the thread... :) xx

Hey love i didn't start feeling tired i think until the 6th week. And then i just went down. Only came up i think 2 weeks into the second tri. It was pretty bad. Exhausted all the time, even if i just slept for hours and hours.

@Dare, that is so exciting that you will be finding out the sex of the baby soon! My guess is for a boy too!!! :flower:

@Kitten, sorry that you had such a ruff day at work hun...:hugs: :hugs: I am glad that the :witch: is staying away, and it sounds like you are having some pretty good early pregnancy symptoms!!! I got my fingers crossed that by the next time you test you will get a good strong :bfp:!!! :dust: :dust:

Thanks for the dust sparkle!! The chemical pregnancy was my first time being prego. I don't understand how it happens. I would do anything to make the next one stick. I was told to build my lining up.

:wave: @Good- they are apparently more common than we know :(
How did they suggest you build your lining up? Baby Aspirin apparently works well...

@Goodwinone, I used the CBFM for six months - the day you ovulate is the second peak day. I know, it's confusing. :shrug:
Tiff, keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Sparkle - I started taking a baby aspirin about eight months ago. One of the girls I work with underwent IUI, and that was the ONLY thing she added to her regimen under the advice of her doc. Apparently, sometimes that can be the only thing you need.
We'll see what the GYN says about my current regimen of pills (prenatal, B2, Magnesium, Fish oil, Flaxseed oil, baby aspirin). I never thought I'd say I was LOOKING FORWARD to going to the GYN, lol.
Lots of creamy CM again. Hair very flat and gross. Acne showing no improvement (no worse, just no better. Ugh). And man, am I crabby. Yesterday I was in a great mood, today I was very antisocial and wanted to bite someone's head off if they looked at me wrong.

@NJAngelAPN
I got the egg on the 18th and 19th. So that means i really ovulated on the 19th... I was really pleased to see that i actually ovulated on the first month of using it. After reading some reviews where some didn't.

We :sex: 5 days before the 19th..

:happydance:

Hi ladies...we had a great day shopping and getting ideas for babys room....I got a paint tester for the color I want and will take a pic and show you as soon as I can get a patch of wall primed and stuff... and I finally got a BeBand..its the version of the belly band that can actually hold up your pants and skirts and stuff that dont fit..either pre maternity stuff that is too small or once you have the baby maternity stuff that is too big and your other stuff that is still too small lol..its great!!!! they have them at Target...same brand as the bellyband just diff thing... also got mexican....I just got a craving for my taco salad with 1000 island dressing and a sweet tea..and OMG it was sooo good..but now Im feeling a bit :sick: blah lol...not sure if it was just eating a bit too much or if the MS is starting to trickle in gradually lol..guess we'll see...gotta go help hubby with something in the garage..hanging a new light or something..fun fun...be on later prolly

Good....soo great that you got in 5 days of doing it..we only got in like....3 days I think...one super early..one in the middle of the fertile period and then one like..the moment I was ovulating lol..soo Im sure with your 5 you have it covered!!

Tiff..I was feeling exhausted pretty early on...def by 7-8 DPO..and I still do...sometimes I push through it and other times I give in and nap lol...but I am always up by 8 now as I usually slept till 10 or 11 but now I just cant...but then I crash about lunch time lol...and then am tired again by 10 or 11 at night...sometimes I get a random burst of energy and get a lot of stuff done but it really is just a day by day thing...

Just got a response from a babysitter needed ad that I answered. $8-10 an hour and about 1-3 days a week for a little 3 month old!! Its the next exit down from us and would be great if I got it because I would still have a lot of free time during the week and get to review my baby skills haha. Hoping I get it..would also be some extra money to start paying of student loans and credit card. yay!! hope I get it..keep your fingers crossed!

Just got a response from a babysitter needed ad that I answered. $8-10 an hour and about 1-3 days a week for a little 3 month old!! Its the next exit down from us and would be great if I got it because I would still have a lot of free time during the week and get to review my baby skills haha. Hoping I get it..would also be some extra money to start paying of student loans and credit card. yay!! hope I get it..keep your fingers crossed!

Good luck hun!!! I really hope you get it!!!:flower:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Xa6qPPLA944x.gif

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/good-luck-bear-26823604166_xlarge.gif

def should not have eaten so much at mexican lol..feeling very blah tummy wise lol...

thanks for the good lucks ladies lol..oh and we got curtains for one window..we have really nice heavy brocaded ones for the sliding door in that room but I think I might get another 3 panels of the ones we got tonight so it matches..the not matching is going to annoy me I think lol..they are light blue/green with a faint pattern and tiny cream/yellow looking dots that I think will look great with the paint color and are also gender neutral in my opinion..I dont really go for the only blues and greens for boys and pinks and purples for girls..Im gonna mix and match...I think its more of the tone and brightness of the color that makes a difference but I think all pastels can go either way...tomorrow I have to have a clothes organizing day...I have a load of maternity clothes on one guest bed..a load of regular clothes on the other guest bed lol...I just hate doing clothes..lol...but I figure its a fairly easy goal for tomorrow..its supposed to be horrible here tomorrow weather wise..winds 60mph...lightning..thunderstorms...ugh..going to be scary and boring if the power goes out lol..in which case Mr. Baggins and I will just sleep the day away..lol.. what is the weather like in everyone elses area?

Good luck with the job application!!

First tri sleepiness first kicked in for me at 3 weeks, before I even knew I was preg. Didn't get it all the time til about halfway through 1st tri then it was gone early in 2nd tri.
But omg it's back so hard. Like if I'm off work, I'll wake up at 7 with DF, go back to bed at 9 when be leaves for work, wake up around lunchtime and still be beat by 7:30.

It's 2am and I just woke up to pee (been having dreams about wetting the bed since the car crash- bit strange) so I guess I should sleep some more. Night ladies! Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back