The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ladies,

wannabe stay hopeful you hear !
AF still isn't showing up this end though =/

this weekend i am working all weekend whilst OH plays Xbox haha!

just got back from a massive grocery trip....Krogers and Walmart....3 carts of bagged groceries...sorted and put away..I am totally exhausted....bedtime for me..goodnight everyone!

I did a test this morning and added it to my HPT thread in the gallery, if any of you girlies want to check it out....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...anything-there-updated-test-pg-4-02-26-a.html

I am heading back to bed right now though, i got up at like 4:30 am and peed in the cup.. LOL..back to bed ...:wacko: :wacko: I will be back on later...

@Kitten, thanks for looking at my testing thread, i saw your response, I am going to tye my hands behind my back to make myself stop testing for a few days!! :wacko: :wacko: This is the part of the 2WW where you can start to drive yourself totally bonkers!!! LOL

wannabe..im tweeking your last test right now..Ill post it in just a min or so but I swear I see something there..

https://i54.tinypic.com/mbiyjq.jpg

I still see something there..

i say wait atleast until Tues to test again...that way your bloods have time to double a few times and hopefully pick up better

@MRsjerome, thanks again for doing that for me.... I am all out of HPT's, even the internet cheapy test strips, I went through a pack of 50 in 2 months, LMAO!!!! I am a major POAS addict!!! https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/poasaddict.gif:wacko: :wacko: I totally agree I should definatly wait a couple of days and retest, and hopefully I will get a nice dark line so there wont be any doubts!!! I need to buy some more tests so maybe I shouldnt buy anymore until I am ready to test so i dont waste them before I should actually test!!! LOL...

ha ha yeah..having them in the house is just too much temptation..I mean I had them in the house and I know Im preggie and I still couldnt resist lol..lol...stupid tests..they are like crack lol..I bet the HPT inventors and company founders and CEOs are freaking billionaires lol..all because of us!

my hubby and his friends just left for the gunrange...I need to take a shower and get ready to go shopping and to eat when he gets back...my tummy feels kind of weird last night and today..I hope morning sickness isnt kicking in lol..

we were all just outside while they loaded the truck and waited for one of the guys and Mr Baggins was just going crazy with his dog friends lol..and now hes allll stinky!! blah!!! he is def getting a bath today stinky dog smell is the worst!

LOL, i know what you mean when my dog Oreo gets dirty and needs a bath she smells like a small farm animal or nacho chips...LOL...

I was bored so I was looking at pregnancy announcement cards and I found this one and it is just too cute!!! If or when I am pregnant i want to use this to send out to my friends and family since no one lives close to us...

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/fakeannouncement.jpg

oooh that is such a cute idea! mine don't live very close either so i might do the same :thumbup:

@wtt, here is the website where I found this super cute card!!!

https://www.tinyprints.com/search/all--pregnancy.htm

Hey guys :)

Thanks Wannabe :)

Just Got In From Work...Gahhh Been There Since about 1PM Finished at 8PM I think i got about 4 Hours Of Roller Skating In With The Added Stress of Running around looking for the DM to get some keys haha!
I have a Water Test On Monday To Do Some Lifeguarding Training Im looking forward to it :D
Still no Sign of AF and Really Watery/Creamy CM :S

HELLOOooooooO! :wave: Gosh it's been ages! How is everyone?? @wannabe...step away from the stick! nO moRe PEEING!! You'll drive yourself crazy! Can't wait to see that line properly! I'm sure it's there so FX'd it comes up nice and clear in a few days time!

@Mrs J! Oooh i hope you didn't shoot anyone due to random pg hormones at the gun range! LOL! :rofl:!!! Hope that morning sickness doesn't kick in too soon :) SO glad it's all going well :friends:

@ Tiff! YAY!!!! Keep that :witch: at bay ! You know how she likes to show up like a :ninja:!!! Hee hee!

I'm doing well. Had a busy day with the family today, just painting around the house and having a general spring clean! OH and I are doing really well and things are all calm on the front again which is always good :laugh2: We just had the best chinese that we just discovered today so everyone's a winner! X

Hi Sparkle! Looks like you and I are the farthest out. :)
I'm 3dpo, and oh my GOD, the CM. Tons and tons of creamy CM. Not to mention, the ACNE. Ugh. I was not a pimply kid, and right now I look like a prepubescent teenage boy. I usually get one or two pimples on my chin right before O or :af:, but right now? SEVEN. 7!!!! All on my chin. Big, painful, deep, pimples. Ugh, so gross. And with working every day with the public, I'm using concealer (like I never do), which I'm sure is making it worse. Let's just hope it's crazy hormones :thumbup:
wannabe, I'm sorry, but I don't see any lines. Then again, it can always be the computer, the picture, etc. I'm not a POAS person, so I don't know what evaps look like, or anything. You're still in until :witch: shows!
Tiff, are you feeling better?

Oh, and wannabe, I *love* tinyprints.com. Great selection, and they are really so cute. The three birth announcements I got from friends last summer were all tinyprints, and all such nice quality. Can't help but look at stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"