The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm testing friday, purley because the cycle after my chem took me to CD40 then i can be sure xxx

Hello ladies! I just poas and :bfp:! This is soooo exciting... It's 4 days before :af: looking to upload the pic...anyone know how?

Congratulations! :thumbup: I think you have to upload it in to one of those websites where you can get a URL thingy for the photo then click on the photo button above the comment box and copy and paste it in. I really hope this is the start of your :bfp: FX'd for a sticky bean! :dust:

OMG GOOD!!! tinypic.com and upload it and then copy the code for forums and then just paste it here...or you can email it to me [email protected] and I'll post it for you ..cant wait to see it!!!

ok..going as fast as I can..must be an overload of people going on tinypic but Good its totally there!!..are you gonna go get betas done?

here it is!!! https://img607.imageshack.us/img607/4155/goodbfp.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm super happy! I'm calling my doctor in the morning because of my chemical i had... want to be sure i do everything i can.

Thanks for uploading that for me! :) :)

omg congrats! :happydance:

btw, you can just attach it to your post directly by clicking the paper clip and then browse (to find it on your computer) then hit "upload" to upload it directly from your computer ;)

no problem hun..sorry it took so long lol..stupid tiny pic...ahh...I cant wait to see what your betas are!!! soo exciting..and this wasnt even FMU was it?!..lol..thats so great!!!

Nope... i took it when i got home from work at 6ish! I was feeling really tired so i figured what the heck...

how many more tests? i bet you would get a super dark one in the morning with FMU

mine was the faintest line at 11DPO but by about 14DPO I could be anytime and it was super dark..if yours is this dark already with evening pee I bet FMU would be crazy!!

I bet it darker in the morning too! My pee was clear... I drink a lot of water.

oh..soo exciting!! do you think they will be able to see you tomorrow or will they want you to wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"