The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a feeling that Clomid may be the way my gyn will go. Not sure - she's a new doc for me, so I'm not sure how conservative/aggressive she will be. Some doctors jump right on the Clomid bus. I personally, would prefer to know WHY I'm not ovulating/getting pregnant, rather than just jumping to meds. :grr:

Good...yeah clomid is to help you ovulate and to help your eggs mature at the right rate and be viable

@Nj, good luck at the OB/GYn's, and please update us with how it goes. Once I finish training if I am not knocked up in the next 2 months or so, once i finish training I am going to go see an OB/gyn too since i will be working evenings. I hate to be TTC all of this time if it is just a simple problem with me that could be fixed and not just because DH has a low sperm count. Than it would be like we are just spinning our wheels in the mud and not getting anywheres, and all of this heart ache every month is for no reason if there is something stopping me from getting knocked up....:shrug:

@good, I've temped, charted, used OPKs, used the CBFM, now using the OV watch...I have it down to a pretty good science as to when I O after the last eighteen months. Something else has to be going on that isn't clicking. Timing is usually the four days before O, and day of O...if I'm lucky, the day after. It's just time to get worked up.
@wannabe, I agree. Maybe you've been betting on DH's sperm count, but it's something simple and fixable! DH has never been checked, and that will be the next step after me, if need be.

wanna, how long have you been TTC, anyway? I'm sure I've asked you before, but forgotten. :shrug:

I just thought this was so funny and wanted to share,i saw the father that made the video say he was tearing up a job rejection letter in front of his baby, and the baby was cracking up laughing so hard, the baby almost lost its breath from laughing so hard...it is so cute and funny..LOL :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4abiHdQpc

spunky- I'm so sorry about your ultrasound!!! If it makes you feel any better- I've known tons of people who have had drs tell them the child has downs or something was very wrong with their baby and the parents didn't listen and they ALL were born healthy. Keep your chin up ok?

nj- my friend has those same dreams! Told me I was pregnant before I got the bfp or took the test. She also sees a girl. Well know in 3 wks.

And then I got a call right after posting saying things are looking up. Apparently I failed my Glucose Test Saturday and I have Gestational Diabetes.

What's next?

wanna, how long have you been TTC, anyway? I'm sure I've asked you before, but forgotten. :shrug:

DH had his vasectomy reversal around October 2009, and it was tuff TTC when he was working overseas since he wasnt home much so i would only see him every 3 to 4 months for a couple of weeks at a time, than he came home for good around May of 2010 and we moved to our new state shortly after that, and ever since than we have been TTC pretty consistently since than...

I'm so happy I'm pregnant, but it's like, ok, so not only is something wrong with the baby (which in the long run should be fine) but now something's wrong with me (which can be controlled and plenty of people get it). Just feeling pretty depressed. This is supposed to be magical and it's just turning out to be one thing or another.

aww..Im so sorry hun.....I hope everything works out and the rest of your pregnancy can be a happy and healthy one for both of you!!

Aw, Chelsea! :hugs: Keep your chin up. Things could always be worse. (I know, that doesn't sound convincing at all, and it's much easier for me to say it). I have a very close friend (yes, another pregnant friend - can you see why I'm so frustrated TTC???) who found out on her twenty week ultrasound that her baby girl was going to have severe birth defects. She's Muslim, and was actually going to terminate the pregnancy at the advice of her doctor. She couldn't go through with it - the rest of her pregnancy she was depressed. Here it was her first pregnancy, everything is supposed to be magical and exciting. She even said she was most looking forward to the pregnancy "just being over."
Baby Soria is now 4 months old, she has undergone two open heart surgeries, is due for her third. She is home, she is eating well, and is a very happy baby. Point being, baby is doing relatively well in spite of the odds.
I just did some quick research on hepatic calcifications in neonates - 96% turn out to be benign.

Keep thinking positively! I know everyone here will all be praying for you and keeping our fingers crossed for baby James.

I just thought this was so funny and wanted to share,i saw the father that made the video say he was tearing up a job rejection letter in front of his baby, and the baby was cracking up laughing so hard, the baby almost lost its breath from laughing so hard...it is so cute and funny..LOL :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4abiHdQpc

OMG that was hilarious!:haha:

i was just showing hubby that!! lol.. too cute!!

this has been me alll day..lol..also too cute lol..

https://squee.icanhascheezburger.com/2011/03/01/cute-baby-animals-gotta-pee-gotta-pee/

i was just showing hubby that!! lol.. too cute!!

this has been me alll day..lol..also too cute lol..

https://squee.icanhascheezburger.com/2011/03/01/cute-baby-animals-gotta-pee-gotta-pee/

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DogFunny.gif

@good, I've temped, charted, used OPKs, used the CBFM, now using the OV watch...I have it down to a pretty good science as to when I O after the last eighteen months. Something else has to be going on that isn't clicking. Timing is usually the four days before O, and day of O...if I'm lucky, the day after. It's just time to get worked up.
@wannabe, I agree. Maybe you've been betting on DH's sperm count, but it's something simple and fixable! DH has never been checked, and that will be the next step after me, if need be.

I looked up clomid-Fingers crossed it works for you.

Dammit, I just bought another psychic reading. :grr: It's been a while, and since all of my predictions were for August-October last year (HA!), I figured we'd get an update. Just got paid, couldn't resist...

I'm so happy I'm pregnant, but it's like, ok, so not only is something wrong with the baby (which in the long run should be fine) but now something's wrong with me (which can be controlled and plenty of people get it). Just feeling pretty depressed. This is supposed to be magical and it's just turning out to be one thing or another.

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/cute-hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back