The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read my old reading from her and she was totally right on things that I said would be wrong!!! this is what she said..and what I said..

Firstly although this reading is to look at pregnancy areas, spirit are wanting to mention a property change showing for you within 2011 also and a male spirit side with a J initial comes in around this and also shows property moves, and gives the number 4 as important around this, so bare this in mind for the future Ok J initial, hmm..my last name, hubbies last name of course his parents last name...and also for his mom and dad I also mentioned on here about them needing to move and maybe coming here and all that...

so....we found out that my in laws..are moving!!1 they just bought a new house!! a nice huge house that hubbys mom and dad will be living in with his aunt and her hubby..it was two houses but they added and addition in the middle to connect them!!!!..insane..!!! they just closed to deal..so maybe the 4 is April and thats when they will be moving!!? or maybe I need to ask what date they actually closed the deal?

I got a super long reading from her, and the stuff she hit on? Almost eerie. There's a lot of stuff that hits close to home. We'll see!

And she's through ebay
https://stores.ebay.com/Psychic123ukReadings?_trksid=p4340.l2563

Ok..she is way too much money lol...I want something for fun..not something taking away from my kids college fund lol..lol...lol.....oh well....her cheapest preggie one is like..$16 and thats just to tell you conception...gender and due date...not worth it...hmmmppf.... oh well..im tired...we have been trying to hook up the stupid hood over the stove/oven and its just been a pain in the ass..and hubby just told me he found on line that he was doing it all backwards...uggh...so we quit for tonight as Im in pain and exhausted and we are both just fed up....

aww what are the pain killers for hun? and heartburn sucks!!! even this early its killing me sometimes lol.

For the car accident... I'm in lots of pain still :(

I might go back and read my Gail prediction for laughs...

Gail predicted a boy for me in 2011- and she mentioned august- (which is my original due date) and she also said i would have 2 more boys in the future- one following again in 2012. I think that's too soon. But we'll see if i have a boy in 2 weeks. :)

So... Gail prediected this for me:

"Im shown your first conception as August 2010, so this is quite soon, and I see the 29th of this month quite highlighted, I see a baby boy being born within 2011 from this"

I ovulated, conceived and got my bfp in July 2010 so a month out... but boy in 2011 was right!!
She's also predicted a girl conception in October, so 6 months after Toby's born. We shall see! Me and DF already decided that we'll probably be NTNP after Toby.

Hey Ladies A Quick Update, OH's parents heard a rumor i was pregnant and OMG WW3 let loose on poor OH, i havent told any1 but the ladies on here that there is a possibility so =/ don't know where they heard it from... but Grrrr !!!

I mailed the culprit and this is what i got...

"Some guy has been saying that leigh beats you, and that you are scared of him and you're pregnant with Leighs baby and you are going to leave him. I only told matt because leigh is his little brother and i thought leigh had a right to know i didn't realise matt was going to go and tell the whole family."

Grrr i hate it when people spread bullshit that then caused WW3 for everybody else....:mad:

kitten i'm so sorry! that's awful!!!!! I hope everything straightens out soon enough. any news on the bfp yet?

Tiff, that's crazy. Sounds like something DH's family would start.
AF is already gone here, and its cd3!! Two heavy days of flow, and NOTHING today. What the hell is that about??

Tiff, that's crazy. Sounds like something DH's family would start.
AF is already gone here, and its cd3!! Two heavy days of flow, and NOTHING today. What the hell is that about??

Mrsj- I got my HCG numbers back and at 4 weeks 256. I have been having gas like cramps really bad and i'm worried. Do you have these kind of cramp or any cramping at all?

ha ha I have gas cramps all the time!! and other cramps too lol..from this bad japanese food we had....as long as there is not serious bleeding I think most cramps are just normal stretchy ones and gas ones..we are just more tuned into it now...

Thank you!~

Do you know anything about the cyst that can grow on your uterus? I read that can cause cramping as well.

I had pretty bad gas cramps the first few weeks and pain from the cyst... It's basically just a cyst on you ovary from where you ovulated. It gets bigger to produce the hormones needed for early pregnancy until the placenta takes over, so you might feel twinges from it early on, it's completely normal x

yes..same as dare..its called the corpus luteum..you actually have it for a short time every cycle..its what is left over of the follicle that your egg came from....but if you get preggie it stays big and pumps our hormones until about 10 weeks or so when the placenta is formed and takes over....and then it starts to shrivel and goes away like it would have if you never got preggie....some women have pain from it others dont....hope it stops hurting for you though!

Good- i have had cramping occasionally since the beginning- esp. when things are growing. AND now i have the lovely round ligament stretching pains. Lol. Never ends. BUT- i wouldn't change it for the world. :)

Hello everyone! :hi:

Tiff that sounds like a complete nightmare! Hope things are ok with you now :friends:
@ Good i hope ur corpus luteum eases up soon! A good problem to have though! Means it must be doing its job!

I am knackered! School has been so tiring! I don't feel any symptoms even though of course i'm NTNP! :blush: We have managed alot of:sex: though and especially in my alleged fertile period so who knows..!? Had a massive clump of thick thick yellowy CM today about the size of a bottle top today...started to get excited but then worried it might be O and i had missed any chance I might have this cycle...Ho hum..guess i'll just wait and see :coffee: !

Wannabe!!!..not sure what your baby room budget is..or what you have planned paint wise....but saw this and thought of you!!! https://www.wallstickeroutlet.com/wall-decor-detail.php?RecordID=67200 ha ha..isnt it cute?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back