The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparkle..even my hubby was happy for you! and usually he ignores all my thread talk

Erica says:
one of the girls on my thread that had an MC last month got a huge dark BFP today!!..yay!!!......
i know you dont care but I do...thats like one of your people at work getting a promotion!!!

Tim says:
thats awesome
!!
really it is
good for her

ha ha...

You guys are the BEST! Thank you so much. I have to say i'm pretty scared right now. AF is due between tomorrow and Sunday so FX'd I reach Monday and then we're laughing! I'm not going to the doctor until at least Thursday of next week. I don't want to Jinx it. I know it sounds stupid but I wasn't really expecting anything this month so i'm not mentally prepared for it to happen or go wrong. I'm exhausted and have a scratchy throat....But inside I'm screaming with joy! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!! :friends: :happydance: XXX

ha ha I had to find a way to tell him what its like for us..some way he could relate to lol...and thats all I could think of lol..

I decided to clean my bathroom today lol...something I always put off..and while cleaning out the closet..I found a $test lol..lol..think Im gonna do it to see what my lines are like now lol...stupid tests are just impossible to not do lol..

I heard that once your hormone level gets above a certain amount, its not picked up very well by the test. Hopefully yours will still be nice and dark though!
(To be honest, I found a cheapie test while i was unpacking the other day and was tempted to do it for a laugh lol)

it was just the same as the last one lol..these cheapies are horrible..once the line is there thats it..it gets to a certain point and never gets darker...frers though..they get uber uber dark lol..nothing to see here ladies..nothing to see here lol..lol...too bad I didnt find an FRER lol..

wannabe...is this the same set you are looking at?!? https://knoxville.craigslist.org/bab/2270230538.html she might be willing to ship it if you paid by paypal..its soo much cheaper than the site!!

OMG you guys....11 dpo, just thought i'd give it a shot and...[URL=https://img4.imageshack.us/i/omggt.jpg/][IMG]https://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7842/omggt.jpg[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/congrats14-1.gif

wannabe I think I was blinded by the sparkles!! lol..I swear you are like a signature/ticker factory lol.!!!!!

I made an awesome dinner this evening. I can't stand bacon but stuffed some chicken with mozzarella and pesto and wrapped it in bacon for DF... did it with mash and a side smoosh of chopped tomato, aubergine and courgette. Om nom nom.
Hoping I'll get some lovin this evening to say thanks lol

Starting to get nervous as I have a hospital appointment tomorrow to discuss options since I haven't managed to turn Toby from breech. :(

aww cottleston..maybe mister toby needs a peptalk lol..you know..a mother to son sit down lol.." now listen here mister...we dont have time for this..you need to turn that tush around right now...you dont want mommy to be a grumpy gills and be in pain and annoyed the first few weeks of your life now do you..no..I think not..so why dont we just wiggle around a little...and pop out of my pelvis..and flip....come on..we know you can do it...we'll take you to disneyland on your 1st b-day..."

try that...and so help me if you do it and it works..I will never stop laughing!!!

wannabe...is this the same set you are looking at?!? https://knoxville.craigslist.org/bab/2270230538.html she might be willing to ship it if you paid by paypal..its soo much cheaper than the site!!

Thanks for the link...:thumbup: I am checking it out now....:winkwink:

I know its here and all but if you have paypal she can send you an invoice and then she can ship it to you...and even with paying a few extra $ for shipping it would be tons cheaper than the $200 at the store..

I saw it and was like oh oh wannabe!!!

is it the same one?

Wannabe I have the biggest smile on my face and all because of your sparkly CONGRATULATIONS sign!! Thanks! What do you girls know about cervix position? Once you're pg is it meant to stay high?? Mine was high for last two days and then just now i felt it and it's much lower... is this a bad sign?

unless you know your cervix position by heart..it like CM is not a good preggie indicator..because in each person it changes so much during your cycle and will move up or down sometimes earlier or later than normal or earlier or later depending on if you are preggie Ive read its not something to worry about..if something was wrong your Dr would have to tell you I think like if it was open and not supposed to be or whatever..

Oohhhh! ok! thanks...oh and Cottleston dinner sounds A-Mazing, super hungry again now!! Yum! :munch: i've already eaten my weight in pasta and meatballs as well as popcorn so time to step away from the fridge methinks!

im trying to convince hubby to go to mexican....i want taco salad sooooo bad..I told him I'll pay and drive...if he'll let us go..
cooking is just :sick:

sparkle enjoy the eating phase lol...i wish I had more..now MS..blah! lol..

I made an awesome dinner this evening. I can't stand bacon but stuffed some chicken with mozzarella and pesto and wrapped it in bacon for DF... did it with mash and a side smoosh of chopped tomato, aubergine and courgette. Om nom nom.
Hoping I'll get some lovin this evening to say thanks lol

Starting to get nervous as I have a hospital appointment tomorrow to discuss options since I haven't managed to turn Toby from breech. :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs:Good luck hun, I got my fingers crossed 4 and I hope he can get turned around soon....:hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"