The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go potty all the time by myself..lol..she doesnt care when I leave the room...

Chelsea... Pg and BFing? Wowza! You must be totally drained. I was so gutted when I couldn't bf toby but everything's kinda worked out fine. He's a strong lad!
Totally fearless too...
12 months old and copying the big boys at the park...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0IOTZvnYRM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

In other news I had a follow up smear test last week. I got an abnormal result 6 months ago so I was recalled. Nurse said before even doing the test that she can see some cervical erosion so I'll probably have to go for further investigation. Kinda worried.

Erica - I USED to be able to potty by myself, you just wait. Separation Anxiety can be a BITCH.

Katherine! How adorable of Toby!
I would be so scared of your news too, I'm so sorry. I'm not sure what cervical erosion is, but sounds scary! Please keep us updated! I wonder if abnormal results are normal after having kids though? I'll be thinking of you.
Also, I thought your wedding was in April? Am I wrong? If you had it how did it go? Pictures??

Oh yeah, BF and preg kinda sucks. The only thing I'm really worried about is producing enough at this moment. I don't want to have to do formula for like a month but will if I need to, just don't know if I NEED to. The pure and utter exhuastion really hit me yesterday. And I'm starting to get crampy and queasy when he BF cause he lays across my stomach. But I wouldn't trade it for anything :) James normally naps on me, but he was nice enough to nap in his crib today so I got to nap an hour on the couch! So thankful for that hour!!!

Katherine - that video of Toby is adorable!

Chelsea - ask your OB when you go their feelings on BF and PG. I ran into a couple at the follow up visit last week, they had an 11 month old and were four months pregnant. She stopped BFing when she found out she was PG. I just can't imagine doing both, I was so sick with Madeline. I was having a hard time staying hydrated as it was, let alone drinking enough to BF.

Madeline is doing well - she's so big! Shots and two month visit on 5/15. I went back to work this week, which has been interesting. Thankfully it's only from 8-2. I had an easy couple of days (I went part of the day Monday, all day Tues/Wed/Thurs), and took today off. I'm trying to arrange my schedule to take two days off a week. I talked to my boss a little bit today, and of course he was slammed - figures. He sounded a little off (stand-offish, almost) about the fact that I took off, but it's what I have to do. Any other job I wouldn't be able to work these hours, and not do daycare, which is our ultimate goal.
Chels - thank goodness Madeline never had any issue with the bottle. Makes things so much easier for us. DH does well at home with her - today I told him to take a break and he disappeared to the hardware store for four hours. I don't think he realized how much you CAN'T get done with her. She always wants to be held, and she's going through a growth spurt this week on top of everything. So it's scream, cry, eat, doze for ten minutes, start all over again. The colic is better though, thank god.

I get her baby pictures taken next month (once she's about three months old - figured she'll be more interactive then), and am starting to look for ideas for outfits. I have a few beautiful afgans I got as gifts that I'll use in the pictures, now have to figure out what to put HER in. :)

Hello ladies its been a long time! How everyone? Looks like there are some beautiful healthy babies out there. :)

Hey ladies I GOT MARRIED!! I have been a Mrs since 2pm yesterday. Amazing times. Soooo tired though. Spent the day packing for camping and being nurse to a poorly Toby

aww..yay!!! congrats....isnt it weird..thinking of yourself as a Mrs lol lol.. just that part makes me feel old lol..

Congrats, Katherine, that's great! I'll bet you're glad that it's over - not in THAT way, but that it's one less thing to stress about. :) I know you had a lot on your plate for a while.

AWW!!! Congrats Katherine! Can't wait to see some pics (HINT HINT). So exciting!

Forgot to answer Lindsay!

I am NOT hydrated enough. Water just doesn't sound good right now. Feel like crap. The BF only sucks with the sore nipples, so far if it'll keep James amused so I can sit and chill since I'm tired ALL THE TIME NOW then BF is a life saver as James is such a mover now. NO clue what my OB will say. She's still pumping for her LO (he's 1.5 months younger than James). No one says there's a problem with BF and preg it's just exhausting, but wouldn't cause harm. I don't see any point in switching him to formula for a few months , as long as we're both cool with it I think I'll keep going, but I do have switch up how he lays cause he lays across my bladder and squishes my tummy making me feel a bit sicker. Aw the joys!

I hope work is giong well! Glad that your DH is taking care of her and is appreciating how it is to be at home with her :haha: OOO, so excited to see professional photos! We're going to get some done of us as a family when James is 1, otherwise we have just taken them.

Don't you think you can unhide your spoiler? ;-)

LOL I probably could, but I don't want admin to edit my signature. I couldn't find the tickers I liked (like the fruit) in a small ticker size. So I'll just stick with the spoiler for the extra stuff!

its been like 9 days ladies?! anyone alive?

Cottleston how is Toby and his walking well..running lol..and how is married life?

Spunky..how is James hitting any big milestones lately? and how are you doing..still no energy?...any big plans for his 1st birthday?

NJ how is Madeline and her sleeping and I cant believe shes already over 2 months old!!

B is teething now and had a hard night just last night waking up a few times but only needed a quick cuddle and then she was right back down...but there is a definitely red mark where her tooth is trying to get through... went shopping and got her some new older baby toys...infantino sensory ball thing...froggie thing with different teething textures and you can snap on different teething rings or other toys...a little musical keyboard thing and a dragonfly handpuppet..she loves puppets..if you act like its going to get her she thinks its soo funny...also got her some sippy cups so we'll try that out today and see what she thinks...

we head to the beach next Saturday..sooo exciting!!

I finally got AF...after a few faint maybe there lines...apparently just evaps...I would have been happy...Im hoping the "almost" being preggie kinda pushed hubby more towards wanting another..trying to get him to go for a beach baby as I think I should be ovulating around the time we are there haha...this past cycle was 36 days long and this AF was like freaking lochia all over..I seriously wore a depends undies yesterday the bleeding was soo bad...went through a super tampon in like an hour!! ugh..but then it just stopped altogether...so we'll see if it starts back up today...

anything else interesting going on ladies?

James finally figured out how to DRINK the water from the sippy cup like last week :haha: He would get it out and spit it down himself. Now he'll drink! I'm so proud! He bangs toys together. He's called me mama and my husband dada on like two occasions, but NOTHING since. So frustrating! He's gotten heavier to the point where it's hard to lug him around (cause I am STILL tired). 0 weight gain so far, but last time I had lost 6lbs by this point. Was kinda hoping for that again! :haha: The nausea seems to be getting better, but it was pretty bad, no throwing up, but I was throwing myself quite a pity party. For Mother's Day I had 2 naps and a bath and my husband cooked me 3 meals at home. James is still sleeping through the night *knock on wood* and has 8 teeth now. Naps have been a nightmare. ESPECIALLY since I need them now too. He fights for 30 miniutes to go down then only stays asleep 30 minutes, so I don't really get a nap. Sucks. The feeling sick has been the worst part though. Has made me hate life and almost regret getting pregnant while trying to chase a crawler. But at least I'm getting it over with before he's a runner?

I have my ultrasound in less than a week! I know morning sickness is a good sign, so I'm not too worried, but I will be SO RELIEVED to see a heartbeat! I'm wondering if Jingle Bell is still going to have a Christmas Due Date (by lmp it would be Dec 16th) so it'll be interesting to see when the doctor says I'm due. But really, James waited until almost 2 weeks overdue, so having a due date doesn't really matter anyway.

I can say I have NEVER worn depends.... I hope not to need them till I'm old, but glad they worked out for you.

Think that's all I know. Good luck with B's teeth! Hope she handles them well!

haha..lol.Im so not ashamed of my depends and recommend them to everyone! haha not really but yeah..it was ridiculous...especially at night time I was waking up like every hour or so just to go change a pad or tampon and I had usually leaked and I bled out onto the couch while just sitting here 2 times and didnt even know it!! so thats when I broke out the heavy duty stuff haha..but its just stopped..it was like this my first one too after her....bled heavy as hell for 3 days or so and then just pretty much stopped but I think I would rather have a regular 5-6 days of just normal flow than this crap..ugh...

ultrasounds were always super exciting! cant wait to see!!

B is heavy and doesnt understand the side hugger carry..she just is there..she doesnt try to hold on..with her arms or her legs lol..its like carrying a little 17lb sack of potatos haha..and we've started leaving her carseat in the car now and just taking her in and out for the most part and thats almost harder because with her wiggling I cant carry as much as I could with carseat and a few bags in one hand and a few more in the other

Spunky what kind of carseat is he in? Are you doing extended rear facing? Do you have a convertible seat? We are going to be in the market for one in prolly a month or two..I think her Graco Snugrides weigh limit is 22lbs..so Im trying to decide what we are going to get...

https://www.diapers.com/p/safety-1st-aerolite-sport-travel-system-facet-33680

I got that one. Car seat (rear-facing): Up to 32 in./from 5 to 35 lbs. He's 21.5 lbs according to our scale at home, and he's not too tall yet (needs an inch above his head to the top of the car seat which he does, he's a shorty) so it's gonna last for a while yet. They now say 2 years rear facing, so we'll probably do whatever is recommended. I bought this set though so I wouldn't have to worry for a while. The stroller also goes up to 50lbs, whereas other ones are 40 or 45. HOWEVER I think I'm gonna need a double stroller before he gets anywhere near 40 lbs. But maybe once he's old and doesn't use a stroller I can use it again with Jingle Bell alone.

after puking while changing a dirty diaper today..I have decided I cant handle morning sickness stuff with a baby and will be waiting till B is in college before we try for number 2 lol lol.. :sick: and I totally feel for Spunky now having a little one and MS too..ugh

I just wanted to let everyone know that tonight I will be closing this thread for good. I just received the following private message on FaceBook from Lisa/Dare.

It was a mistake for me to be nice to you- because you are really the biggest idiot i have ever talked to. When i left my info on the forum i never wanted you to find me, but it was the only way i could be friends with spunky and nj. I have never said anything really nasty to you and now i will since you think THAT was mean, oh lordy, you have no idea, ( i'm going to tell you what i never could on the forum) you should NEVER have had a child. You are a moron. And you let your mil walk all over you- and honestly, i hope she continues, because until you stand up for yourself, you deserve it. And those people that invite you to parties and dont' tlak to you --- it's YOU. you are a pain in the ass, and an idiot! don't have any more kids, because they don't deserve it!!!!!! I have been nothing but nice, and thoughtful of your feelings. Goodbye erica, have a nice life, and seriously, don't have any more kids. I am blocking you so you can no longer contact me. I should've done this in the first place. Btw, didn't you notice you weren't able to see anything but my cover photo? that should've given you a clue to the fact that i never liked you. And, i've had bnb members contacting me that have seen you in threads on the site and they have been laughing at you behind your back. So maybe it's YOU that's the problem. Not everyone else. Grow the hell up.

If you have anything else to say on this thread please do so today. Im very hurt to know you all have been talking about me behind my back. I have been so supportive to everyone on here and been nothing but kind, and not fake nice, I really cared about all you girls. Clearly it was a mistake and Im sorry if you all feel like Im a stupid moron and over sensitive. I was so excited about making it to 2 years with you girls but apparently we shouldnt have even made it to one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"