• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Open University and Distance Learning thread

You don't get a hat for graduation though you can purchase one if you wish for your photos... I didn't bother...

bit lame lol i think leeds uni doesn't have caps either, oh well :(

hahah i want a hat ! lol i'm quite annoyed, how sad am i :p

Yea I know! Me too!

I'm currently bored of waiting for Evolution TMA03 to come back and trying to work on the Project TMA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_uoc7wq7qA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5cZeYcmE-4&feature=related

cute teddies!!!!

I got an email from OU yesterday telling me to apply for student loan, so I printed off the form and filled it in last night and DH will post it today :D feeling super efficient :haha:

I got my email too but I can't decide whether to print the form or wait for it to arrive in the post :lol:

I only read that bit about them posting it after I'd had it all done, I'm too impatient either way to wait :rofl: :haha:

I know I was all ready to steal OH's laptop and print it (I've not connected mine to the printer yet :lol:) when I read it will come through the post too. :rofl:

:rofl: our printer is out of ink so I made dh stay at work longer to print it off, I got him to get 2 copies just incase I made a mistake :rofl:

I assume it is all done differently now, as i had to fill my FS stuff in months ago and have all ready had it back, i am really confused about how it works now, do u need a loan from the student finance company etc ? good luck with all your forms, i get my self in a right tizzy doing them, i'm such a stress bag lol. x

I would be impatient with getting the forms done too :p

I can't contain myself, I just got back TMA03 for S366 Evolution.... I must be doing something right I got 96%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! I have never had so high a score! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

yea its all done through the student finance, it's the same if you were going to a regular university - when student finance have your application you get given a registration number which you give to your university which confirms your payment option, Part time loans have only just happened and you can only do it through paper forms - it's annoying that they don't make the form online for PT too! it would save a lot of time.

Thats a fantastic score Tallybee! :dance::dance::dance: you'll have to share your secret with us!!!!!

Thanks hun!

I really wasn't expecting it to be so high at all! It was quite a mammoth TMA... I would probably put it down to anxious perfectionism.... :p

That's a bit pants about finance being paper only for PT. You'd think it'd be better all round to have it online...

xx

Congrats tally :)

My forms arrived through the post today :) I've not filled them in yet tho, had a migraine all day :(

yay for forms arriving, I hope your migraine goes away soon :hugs:

I just enrolled on Exploring science (S104) so I'll be doing 120 credits this October :) it shouldn't be too bad as lo will be going to the childminder, I just need to wait til 3 to call student finance so they can update my details - their computers are down at the moment :dohh:

I want to do 120 points too. I'm waiting for the ou to get back to me about it, can't fill my form in until they have :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->