• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Originals

Tiff

LIKE A BOSS
Reaction score
Has anyone watched this series? The spin off from The Vampire Diaries. I wasn't sure if I would like it considering I really do enjoy watching TVD, but I almost like The Originals better!

Just finished watching Episode 6. Can't wait for next week!

Yeah I've been watching and think it's pretty good so far. Hayley is not as annoying as she was in TVD. I'm not sure what I think of Marcel, love Klaus and Elijah though.

I have seen one episode for far and I am enjoying it.

I quite like Haley in The Originals! Yeah, she annoyed me as well in TVD. I read that Tyler will be doing a crossover appearance in the not so distant future!

Uggh now Tyler annoys me. I hate the way he messes Caroline around.

I'm totally on the Klaus/Caroline bandwagon. :blush:

I agree Lief, Tyler constantly effs off and leaves her on her own. Doesn't call/text/email or anything for what seems like multiple times. :wacko: I get that its a TV show but if I had a boyfriend who constantly put other things before me and leave for months/weeks on end I'd be ending it. :rofl:

Im actually loving The Originals and I'm in love with Elijah, he is so hot, I like Klaus too but not as much

I also wasn't sure what I'd think of it. I was gutted they were leaving TVD when I heard but I love it! I actually like Haley which I was surprised by.

I'm totally on the Klaus/Caroline bandwagon. :blush:

I agree Lief, Tyler constantly effs off and leaves her on her own. Doesn't call/text/email or anything for what seems like multiple times. :wacko: I get that its a TV show but if I had a boyfriend who constantly put other things before me and leave for months/weeks on end I'd be ending it. :rofl:
Someone on my FB posted a video and it was called Klaroline or something similar, they had edited a lot of scenes together to make it look like Caroline was dating Klaus :cloud9: It was really well done.

:haha: I'd be the same, how hard is it for him to text or even call?

Im actually loving The Originals and I'm in love with Elijah, he is so hot, I like Klaus too but not as much
I really like Elijah in this, he's growing on me. Klaus is amazing though, he has done so many bad/evil things but he smiles and all is forgiven :blush:

I also wasn't sure what I'd think of it. I was gutted they were leaving TVD when I heard but I love it! I actually like Haley which I was surprised by.
Poor Hayley, she really wasn't liked in TVD :haha: I think it's because they introduced her kinda as a rival to Caroline for Tylers affections (Caroline should have let her have him). She's pretty good in The Originals though, I quite like the relationship she has with Elijah and Rebecca.

I was unsure I was going to like it, but I love it.

Loving it so far! I love Elijah :cloud9:

I wasn't sure who my favourite character was but then I had a dream about Marcel :rofl:

:hissy: Went to download this week's episode but its on hiatus until Nov 26!

I freaking hate all these hiatuses that shows do now. :growlmad: So irritating! :blush:

I agree love the Originals but tvd is getting pretty good too haha I just love them both. Hate waiting til Feb:dohh:

Love love love it so far! I used to despise Klaus, but he's really grown on me :blush: has he always been so hot!?

I'm finding this season of TVD to be getting really tedious and boring, the storyline seems to be dragging on and getting nowhere fast :shrug: I thought I'd like Delena too, but in reality, not a big fan :haha:

Has anyone been watching since the Christmas break/Olympics break? :flower:

Last night's episode was GOOOOOOOD!

I'm in the UK so not sure if we're on the same run. But I LOVE The Originals - more so than TVD!

Me too! I tried watching an episode of TVD yesterday and found it boring and ended up shutting it off. Kinda over the whole Katherine/Elena/Stephan/Damon thing. :haha:

What was the last episode you saw? I'm up to date with it here. :flower:

It's on again tonight (Tuesday night is a busy night for us what with The Originals, TVD and the Following!) but last episode they finished the harvest and consecrated the Original Witch. With the shock reveal of who Sabine was at the end. I'm waiting with bated breath for tonight's ep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->