• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Originals

Ahh that's a few episodes behind where we are here. It gets SUPER good with these next few episodes, stoked to hear your opinions! :mrgreen:

SO MANY FEELINGS.

I don't think I can adequately explain how badly I want Elijah and Hayley to be together. Bloody Rebekah for making him feel guilty. I'm also very suspicious of what Cileste is up to with that knife. Marcel and Cami are super cute together though I'm enraged that Klaus seems annoyed when he slept with Caroline in TVD! (I'm Klaroline all the way...

HURRY UP NEXT WEEK.

I'm a bit ahead of you I think, but I agree with almost all your points!!! :haha:

I'm very much team Elijah and Hayley (although after this week's episode I don't think that's going to happen :( and Klaus and Caroline. I reeeeeally think they need to bring Caroline over to the Originals and have her snap some sense into Klaus. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->